Page 902 of 960 FirstFirst ... 402802852892898899900901902903904905906912952 ... LastLast
Results 13,516 to 13,530 of 14391
Like Tree42Likes

Post Your Stats:)

This is a discussion on Post Your Stats:) within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by s0ft Anyone have posted better stats with hellblade build? Damn those are some nice stats! I'm pretty ...
Page: 902


  1. #13516
    Sergeant Senior Member AlwaysDown's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Next Door
    Posts
    894

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by s0ft View Post


    Anyone have posted better stats with hellblade build?
    Damn those are some nice stats! I'm pretty surprised you still play ares

  2. #13517
    The king. Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    sweden
    Posts
    2,212

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysDown View Post
    Damn those are some nice stats! I'm pretty surprised you still play ares
    id say me too, but i dont think i ever will play any other server, cus i mean ares is the server i know, like whos playing and so on. but i have taken breaks under my years off playing havent been playing all the time for past 6(7?)years

  3. #13518
    Senior Member Jammin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    889

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by s0ft View Post


    Anyone have posted better stats with hellblade build?
    The power of a +10 rappy, right there on that ss.

    Thats the sickest shit ive seen in my time playing/having knowledge of this game.

    For what its worth on one of thousands of online games, congratulations on achieving that on ko... simply outstanding.

  4. #13519
    Sergeant Senior Member AlwaysDown's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Next Door
    Posts
    894

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by s0ft View Post
    id say me too, but i dont think i ever will play any other server, cus i mean ares is the server i know, like whos playing and so on. but i have taken breaks under my years off playing havent been playing all the time for past 6(7?)years
    Ah I c ! Well congratz on the amazing character & on being elected as King, you really deserve it!. Btw Visste att du var rik med din rogue för ett par år sedan, men absolut inte så här rik ^_^

  5. #13520
    Senior Member Sukah09's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    113

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by s0ft View Post


    Anyone have posted better stats with hellblade build?
    how much AP in bersek build ? 6k+ maybe
    (if you try...)

  6. #13521
    The king. Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    sweden
    Posts
    2,212

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysDown View Post
    Ah I c ! Well congratz on the amazing character & on being elected as King, you really deserve it!. Btw Visste att du var rik med din rogue för ett par år sedan, men absolut inte så här rik ^_^
    hahha thank you and yea i was
    Quote Originally Posted by Sukah09 View Post
    how much AP in bersek build ? 6k+ maybe
    (if you try...)
    iwould have about 5.6-5,7k i beleive

  7. #13522
    Jesus Savior! Senior Member Sp1ke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    278

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NatGeo View Post
    Highly doubt :P


    p:s . becuse the krowaz is 30 rev so the ap bonus dosen't work in first i tried mytrhil for more ap so imagen how much ap its got with mythil 30 rev set xD

  8. #13523
    _.-~=FackaBitch=~-._ Senior Member Gaudior's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Hungary
    Posts
    1,321

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sp1ke View Post


    p:s . becuse the krowaz is 30 rev so the ap bonus dosen't work in first i tried mytrhil for more ap so imagen how much ap its got with mythil 30 rev set xD

    Guess he doubts the part where you kill the GM with R hit, not the stats

  9. #13524
    Senior Member NatGeo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    1,640

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gaudior View Post
    Guess he doubts the part where you kill the GM with R hit, not the stats
    This.
    /10chr

  10. #13525
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    12

    Default

    all uniq is +5 ? :P

  11. #13526
    Senior Member Shane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    United Kingdom Of England Land!
    Posts
    2,035

    Default

    Lets have ingame stats please, im bored seeing all the KOK stats in the topics.

  12. #13527
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    144

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by s0ft View Post


    Anyone have posted better stats with hellblade build?
    :O:O /town when people see you....

  13. #13528
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    144

    Default

    any nice bps in here, looked at a lot of pages but would be easier if some people can just repost if they have seen

  14. #13529
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    641

    Default

    well here is one which i found at another ko forum, screen is like 8 months old, but some sick stats with i set

  15. #13530
    Haters gonna hate Senior Member MushtMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Can't live if you're dead, just sayin...
    Posts
    1,853

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eldar View Post
    well here is one which i found at another ko forum, screen is like 8 months old, but some sick stats with i set
    rofs+3 iron set +3 we+3 mirage 10 etc etc wtf man. xigenon?

LinkBacks (?)

  1. Hits: 2
    05-11-2013, 05:58 AM
  2. Hits: 2
    07-25-2012, 01:46 PM
  3. Media
    Refback This thread
    Hits: 3
    06-12-2012, 05:34 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •