Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 65
Like Tree4Likes

Post Your Titan Char

This is a discussion on Post Your Titan Char within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Just wanted to see the competition and how far pple have made it so far. Here's mine so far....
Page: 1


  1. #1
    Senior Member TheOneAndOnly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Titan Server
    Posts
    220

    Default Post Your Titan Char

    Just wanted to see the competition and how far pple have made it so far. Here's mine so far.

    lFilthy likes this.

  2. #2
    Senior Member Rookie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    272

    Default

    thats a really helpful photo...

  3. #3
    Senior Member MySexualIntention's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Nerf Master Suck Town
    Posts
    963

    Default

    He has dem glowies and needs to show em off bruh

  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    41

    Default

    http://www.imagebam.com/image/f904a7217862099


    should be lvl 75+ already but saving quests

  5. #5
    Senior Member Straapi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    97

    Default

    Well 75 + is sweet i mean in 2 weeks ? how long this server up ?

  6. #6
    God. Moderator Kallop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Above you.
    Posts
    5,201

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Straapi View Post
    Well 75 + is sweet i mean in 2 weeks ? how long this server up ?
    75+ is natural. You can reach 80 level in 2 weeks.

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    917

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    75+ is natural. You can reach 80 level in 2 weeks.
    well if you're 24/7 then you can reach it in two weeks as szaraczek did on euko but honestly 75 for now is pretty good

  8. #8
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    2,943

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tobol View Post
    well if you're 24/7 then you can reach it in two weeks as szaraczek did on euko but honestly 75 for now is pretty good
    EUKO is very different from USKO, you can get 80 in 6 days or less in USKO.

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    917

    Default

    I wont argue as it was long since I played usko last time, but from what I heard there is actually similar exp on both euko and usko or even bit harder on usko as the quests are bugged.

  10. #10
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    2,943

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tobol View Post
    I wont argue as it was long since I played usko last time, but from what I heard there is actually similar exp on both euko and usko or even bit harder on usko as the quests are bugged.
    The quests were fixed on the last patch and XP is much easier coz EXP premium gives +300% until 80, while on EUKO it's 40%.

  11. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    917

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by coolboyp2 View Post
    The quests were fixed on the last patch and XP is much easier coz EXP premium gives +300% until 80, while on EUKO it's 40%.
    ko is gettin much worse than it was before then. I bet there are 80's already if exp is like that.

  12. #12
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    2,943

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tobol View Post
    ko is gettin much worse than it was before then. I bet there are 80's already if exp is like that.
    Last I heard (2 days ago), people were like 76-77.

  13. #13
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    somewhere around the world
    Posts
    138

  14. #14
    Senior Member Straapi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    97

    Default

    Well sitting 24/7 on a game does not make my life better, i mean if you live on your parents or got your own company rolling the thumbs all day ofc 2 weeks. But if you work 12 hours each day and going to play i guess its more then 2 weeks. Still once again 2 weeks for 75 + gg!

  15. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    917

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Straapi View Post
    Well sitting 24/7 on a game does not make my life better, i mean if you live on your parents or got your own company rolling the thumbs all day ofc 2 weeks. But if you work 12 hours each day and going to play i guess its more then 2 weeks. Still once again 2 weeks for 75 + gg!
    it's called "sharer". Ofc I wasn't talking about one person exping 24/7 by week as it's kinda impossible.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Post your DLW/DCZ char
    By KrepiN in forum Media
    Replies: 8208
    Last Post: 07-06-2016, 08:35 AM
  2. post your char here pls ( olympia )
    By babali in forum Diez
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-08-2006, 12:11 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •