Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Post Your Titan Char

This is a discussion on Post Your Titan Char within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Straapi Well sitting 24/7 on a game does not make my life better, i mean if you ...
Page: 2

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Straapi View Post
    Well sitting 24/7 on a game does not make my life better, i mean if you live on your parents or got your own company rolling the thumbs all day ofc 2 weeks. But if you work 12 hours each day and going to play i guess its more then 2 weeks. Still once again 2 weeks for 75 + gg!
    Sharer, Genie, you name it, Knight Online does not require 1 single person to sit on the computer 24/7 to level fast.
    Kallop likes this.

Pheww I felt like a noob Sharers ofc then it's Aight iwas like alone exping

I started same day as opening but yet only 65 now cause the English community sucks.

The english community sucks in just bout every game you play , cant trust on us .. plus who needs english people to lvl anyways...most of them are lazy or go afk every 10 mins..turks stay in a exp spot for hourssssssssss ..its sad but good lol..
    75+ is really not hard at all with the right prem + all that other crap u can add on. ..and is that a 70+ sin with such low ap , even on a new server i would never bother posting those kind of shit stats lol

Quote Originally Posted by StrongOne View Post
    The english community sucks in just bout every game you play , cant trust on us .. plus who needs english people to lvl anyways...most of them are lazy or go afk every 10 mins..turks stay in a exp spot for hourssssssssss ..its sad but good lol..
    75+ is really not hard at all with the right prem + all that other crap u can add on. ..and is that a 70+ sin with such low ap , even on a new server i would never bother posting those kind of shit stats lol
    it's more about to show your lvl instead of ap after first week, ppl focus exp right now, not an upgrade.

your funny strongone

Il post mine once I make my weapon later. And yeah its sooo fucking easy to xp in usko nowadays, most of us just put our genie's on all through the night and do quests while we are all sleeping, you hardly even have to be at your pc.

Quote Originally Posted by FreekaleeK View Post
    Il post mine once I make my weapon later. And yeah its sooo fucking easy to xp in usko nowadays, most of us just put our genie's on all through the night and do quests while we are all sleeping, you hardly even have to be at your pc.
    andy once you get 80 let me play, ty!

Quote Originally Posted by FreekaleeK View Post
    What the fuck? Are you playing titan?

Yeah The Genie is Hilarious so nice Finally you can be social to the Gf haha witout hearing Nagging...

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by StrongOne View Post
    Havent really had time to get my gears cus i've been lvling , id love to see your character if ur so "pro"

HamDude Senior Member thenerd1o2's Avatar

keep this topic running a few more weeks and it`ll end up and im pretty sure admins gonna re locate it to the merchant section since all gonna end up selling their char. LOOL
    P3ACE

Kinda off topic, but are the pk zones full of hackers still?

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by HighRoller View Post
    Pretty much yeah mostly k0xp priests atleast in CZ

Quote Originally Posted by HighRoller View Post
    Hello i pking in ardream , is true have some koxpers , but no is a lot . you can make normal pk ( with party and ventrilo ) and kill the koxpers , i think in this servers you can fiind less koxpers than the others servers when started , like ionia , kronos , helios and Europa .Not expected to be different , i think this server have good future . I dont see how work cz cuz i dont have char high lvl , but in ardream all its ok for now . I hope more english / spanish people coming , cuz this is the best option in this times.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast