Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Post Your Titan Char

This is a discussion on Post Your Titan Char within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Blanquita Hello i pking in ardream , is true have some koxpers , but no is a ...
Page: 3

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Blanquita View Post
    Hello i pking in ardream , is true have some koxpers , but no is a lot . you can make normal pk ( with party and ventrilo ) and kill the koxpers , i think in this servers you can fiind less koxpers than the others servers when started , like ionia , kronos , helios and Europa .Not expected to be different , i think this server have good future . I dont see how work cz cuz i dont have char high lvl , but in ardream all its ok for now . I hope more english / spanish people coming , cuz this is the best option in this times.
    We have a english cz clan going , and there's filthy's clan that's a orc ardream clan i think.

And yeah there's way more hackers in cz then ardream

Quote Originally Posted by FeelThePain View Post
    We have a english cz clan going , and there's filthy's clan that's a orc ardream clan i think.

And yeah there's way more hackers in cz then ardream
    We are speak spanish and have clan in human side Ardream , i saw a lot people from CW who speak english and spanish in human side , they go 80+ . I think people need organize . For now for the people who go to 80 , is better stay in turkish clans cuz they up more fast , but later , need reagroup all , and rush cz =)

Banned Senior Member

We'r always lvling in Animosity we got a few about to hit 80 this weekend probably

We'r always lvling in Animosity we got a few about to hit 80 this weekend probably
    gogo 80 . Today Gm start ban , i saw more than 50 hackers banned.

Banned Senior Member

Haha yah i know gm's actually start banning people now pretty good ;D , im going for 83!

Banned Senior Member

Haha yah i know gm's actually start banning people now pretty good ;D , im going for 83!
    http://i47.tinypic.com/2wejv3t.jpg

The One And Only Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by TheOneAndOnly View Post
    Just wanted to see the competition and how far pple have made it so far. Here's mine so far.

http://img580.imageshack.us/img580/77/banshee63.png
    Epic picture.

There u have the reason why im not leaving Cwest - Cwest 4 life damn :/ it's really really ..... sad cuz of bunch noobs like hacking..

im not pro at all lol never will be since i only play osko here and there. just was funny to see such shit stats , dont get mad at me its not my char lol

Quote Originally Posted by StrongOne View Post
    im not pro at all lol never will be since i only play osko here and there. just was funny to see such shit stats , dont get mad at me its not my char lol
    atleast hes got stats to show you scrub
    ServoVestri and FeelThePain like this.

Banned Senior Member

Server's been up for like a week and hey its a post your titan char topic so i figured might aswell post it dont really think theirs sins with 3k ap in the first week of a server

i didnt expect 3k lol just didnt think a 70+ would have such low ap even on a new server . u kids get to butthurt these days ull never have any fun . and to the kid that called me a scrub ..lol bro ur name is hulk..gtfo

i didnt expect 3k lol just didnt think a 70+ would have such low ap even on a new server . u kids get to butthurt these days ull never have any fun . and to the kid that called me a scrub ..lol bro ur name is hulk..gtfo
    whats that got to do with you being a scrub "bro"
    you have probably got the gayest name ive seen on these forums

Hey Comon guys, let's stick to the Topic include us all no one more wanna post stats i wanna see some mean lvls and mean ap any new Sinins in server ?

The english community sucks in just bout every game you play , cant trust on us .. plus who needs english people to lvl anyways...most of them are lazy or go afk every 10 mins..turks stay in a exp spot for hourssssssssss ..its sad but good lol..
    75+ is really not hard at all with the right prem + all that other crap u can add on. ..and is that a 70+ sin with such low ap , even on a new server i would never bother posting those kind of shit stats lol
    I don't recall saying show me your stats, I asked show me your Titan character. It also cool to make topics like thtis just to see who is playing the new servers/server and how many english speakers there are, if you want me to show you my 2000+ noob ap on my 67 warrior I can do that too lol.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast