Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

post your worst failed upgrade

This is a discussion on post your worst failed upgrade within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; That's why some people rebirth, because in theory you get better chance of success i'll never rebirth my items because ...
Page: 3

osepipi

That's why some people rebirth, because in theory you get better chance of success

i'll never rebirth my items because i think rebirth is shit[/b]
    +2

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

I got way to many to post... but I guess the worst one for me was breaking quest staff to +6. (or +5 I cant remember).

I didn't personally break these but it effected me a lot sense I was playing the accounts. Statypoo burned my DOTL to +6 (first dotl on diez and I was only one that had one for like 3 months), cava burned CS to +6 (was his cs but I still cry xD)[/b]
    JAJAJAJJAJ yea 2 of the most expensive shields poof

Sk4zI

hmm raptor +8 to add elemntal dmg

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

lol there are trinas for rebirth items :P

i did II +5/80 from +1/70 in row ....

The Prophet

Rebirth sux!! - broke 4 glave to +2 and 1 to +4 => after this, i bought glave +8 ^^
    - 3 chitin +7 to +2 rebirth

I really want chitin +8 pauldron, broked 6-7 fp+7 to +8 before tring chitin +8 --> broke...

Last week, got : some glave/chitin (rogue/warrior) +7 and a kukry +1 (dropped in lamia... who care ? xD)

---> all broke... but kukry passed +1 to +7 for fun! And i WTF, i broke all to +8 but kukry passed to +7 easly :@

-> i said go hell damm kukry and this shit passed +8 :@ :@, too much angry, broked to +9 :P

4DeadlyFear

retarded

Aba

I kind of did add a trina. The powerup store sells the rebirth item trina. I actually had a better chance doing what I did rather than trying to go straight to +9...I was trying to take it to +7 rebirthed, using the rebirth trina (tear thing, next to the BUS in my screenshot).

Meatmow

Hmm lets see, I broke 16 pieces of chitin going +8 then broke 3 glaves going +8, right after that i was pissed through my raptor in the anvil and that broke going +2 rebirth :/ (this was all at one time at the anvil)

Senior Boss Senior Member grosman's Avatar

in a row .. ii +6/60 ii +6 reduce .. hb +4 ........... >__< /hated priest from this time ..

but i made dol +6 yesterday and im happy btw also ... 3 chitins +1/12 going +2 .... and than make ..+4/14 helmet .. oke >_<

and last time ... exceptional blade axe +6/60 (2 ap more than +7 normal blade axe) .. broken going +7 (165 ap - 10 more than normal at +7 ) :[[ pissed so badlyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

v_v

clannie burnt like bunch of craps : salamanders and fps ,,

and other ... dol +6 going +7... dunno why did he do that.. but oke XD

Banned

i burned exceptional shard +3 going to +4 :F

SCS06470

Right before i quit dies (way back b4 fire drake) i burned 4 md +7 going +8 all with trinas then i burndt +7 shell pauld to +8 wit trina all in a row. After wasting that much money i gave all my items to some beginner helper killing worms and quit. Now back on logos

Damn. I should take off all my armor and walk around worms. maybe someone will give me stuff. I bet that noob NPC&#39;ed it all. haha

wOLfi

i burned a sword breaker +3 going +4 .... lost all my money on that upgrade

accidently made +8 glave then( since i ahd about 5 glaves) i put it up instead of the other one so +8--->+9 glave =/

burned exceptional II+3 rebirth with tear :P silly me

and also burned +4 rebirth raptor

anvil is my personal enemy :\

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast