Results 1 to 15 of 15

Potsniff stats - movie trailer''

This is a discussion on Potsniff stats - movie trailer'' within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hey guys , I saw the pk movie of potsniff and I saw he put 90 STR for a dreashield ...
Page: 1


  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    243

    Default Potsniff stats - movie trailer''

    Hey guys , I saw the pk movie of potsniff and I saw he put 90 STR for a dreashield +1rev ? gimme your opinions on that :P

    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c0rBbgz6L5s]YouTube - Potsnifff Pk Vid Trailer[/ame]

    one ...



    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPYuSoYR43s&feature=related]YouTube - Potsnifff/AKAHORSECHOKER PK Vid[/ame]

    two...

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    124

    Default

    aint that a ds +8 ?

  3. #3
    El Shaddai Senior Member zecabr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Brahell
    Posts
    999

    Default

    lol pretty sure pot went 90 str build only for some fun, with his gear he problably still had at last 1k ap wearing only 1 dagger.


    and yea ur spamming, so freaking many posts for such a new member.

  4. #4
    MonsterBeast
    Guest

    Default

    sadly new accounts have to have so many posts to be able to post in certain areas... maybe to avaid scammers... but then again they would spam to get enough...

    btw kinda a spam here aswell... but im old member... just forgetful on info

  5. #5
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    T0R0NT0 baby
    Posts
    215

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zecabr View Post
    lol pretty sure pot went 90 str build only for some fun, with his gear he problably still had at last 1k ap wearing only 1 dagger.


    and yea ur spamming, so freaking many posts for such a new member.
    loled ahahah

    p.s i iz no spammer -_-

  6. #6
    Senior Member thesmallone101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    1,347

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zecabr View Post
    lol pretty sure pot went 90 str build only for some fun, with his gear he problably still had at last 1k ap wearing only 1 dagger.


    and yea ur spamming, so freaking many posts for such a new member.
    def not in the trailer. Probably in the actual vid.

    and it was a dread 7 in the trailer i think, later it was like dread 8 dv 8 or something? idk it was a fun build but he quit it because he could only use cleaver 9 for main hand (no shard 8) and that missed a lot already, add in the fact that less dex means you miss your attacks more + spam illusioned in ardream = 0 attacks hit lol

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Leicester, England
    Posts
    1,471

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thesmallone101 View Post
    def not in the trailer. Probably in the actual vid.

    and it was a dread 7 in the trailer i think, later it was like dread 8 dv 8 or something? idk it was a fun build but he quit it because he could only use cleaver 9 for main hand (no shard 8) and that missed a lot already, add in the fact that less dex means you miss your attacks more + spam illusioned in ardream = 0 attacks hit lol
    Must have been a sick support and tank rogue though.

  8. #8
    Senior Member thesmallone101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    1,347

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FreekaleeK View Post
    Must have been a sick support and tank rogue though.
    yeah it was good but he never got it to its full potential when he made his stuff w/ it

    Ideally he wanted an iron set to go along with it, as well as dual rols and some RE's +2

    that way its an awesome blend of GG AC, amazing weapon defences, and great resistances. But that never happened lol

  9. #9
    _.-~=FackaBitch=~-._ Senior Member Gaudior's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Hungary
    Posts
    1,321

    Default

    and how much ap did he have with the shield on? I bet it was like 950-1000. or a bit less

  10. #10
    Senior Member kaldra9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    in front of the pc :D
    Posts
    405

    Default

    can u slow down this spammer? seriously

  11. #11
    Senior Member thesmallone101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    1,347

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gaudior View Post
    and how much ap did he have with the shield on? I bet it was like 950-1000. or a bit less
    I honestly cant remember :X 900 sounds about right though

  12. #12
    @ZOMBןΣ Senior Member LiaM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    420

    Default

    shield build, 4minors xd u wanna be priest or something?

  13. #13
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    112

    Default

    Very good, 8/10, but whats with the 4 minors ?

  14. #14
    sniffy
    Guest

    Default

    Hey coldtex4n, when in texas are you from?

  15. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    659 S Flower St, Los Angeles
    Posts
    319

    Default

    nice pk vid. Should give some credit to TheWafflez for that wombo combo part

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •