Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 211

Potsniffff PK VID. Quitting

This is a discussion on Potsniffff PK VID. Quitting within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by thesmallone101 justice is just some noob lol, he sucks real bad. like, really really really bad. just ...
Page: 4


  1. #46
    Haters gonna hate Senior Member MushtMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Can't live if you're dead, just sayin...
    Posts
    1,853

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thesmallone101 View Post
    justice is just some noob lol, he sucks real bad. like, really really really bad. just plays all day. all day.
    you 4got that he likes partying with hackers as well

  2. #47
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    103

    Default

    awesome vid, been waiting for you to make a vid for ages even though u didnt have plans at that time, nothing to say but awesome !!!

  3. #48
    Senior Member regiss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    3,505

    Default

    cool movie 9/10

  4. #49
    Senior Member KurwaMac12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    134

    Default

    haha n/c chukaro

  5. #50
    Senior Member Lokias's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    in the tiki tiki tiki room..
    Posts
    184

    Default

    and that was the day people discovered Jobin has 27 fingers

  6. #51
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    New york
    Posts
    101

    Default

    no lie man, that is the toughest mofo vid i seen, and the part wen u whiped out red, i felt like i was like those guys screaming for a sec, dont quit keep on going =D

  7. #52
    Senior Member thesmallone101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    1,347

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lokias View Post
    and that was the day people discovered Jobin has 27 fingers
    I think this CAWLIN is a pretty cool guy, he kill teh humnz and doesnt afraid of anything

  8. #53
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    264

    Default

    gah despite the shit our clans gave each, theres no denying you guys just plain rape.

    especially potsniiffff....I mean who the fuck beats Chukuro with one dagger and heaps less levels...

    /respect

  9. #54
    Senior Member thesmallone101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    1,347

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ShallWeHaveAFootRace? View Post
    gah despite the shit our clans gave each, theres no denying you guys just plain rape.

    especially potsniiffff....I mean who the fuck beats Chukuro with one dagger and heaps less levels...

    /respect
    what u smokin lol our clans didnt have beef, we just had friendly competition thats all.... don't take official forum flamings from us seriously, thats rule #1 ^^

  10. #55
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    264

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thesmallone101 View Post
    what u smokin lol our clans didnt have beef, we just had friendly competition thats all.... don't take official forum flamings from us seriously, thats rule #1 ^^
    fair enough, heres a friendly....."fuck u and ur paraspikes" :P

    can we expect anymore vids? or is that it from all of ya's?

  11. #56
    Senior Member thesmallone101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    1,347

    Default

    I just deleted close to 100 gigs worth of fraps from my pc, so nothing from me..... and all of pots stuff was the stuff he was able to recover (he had some PK scenes with me and him that were friggin badass, but he accidently deleted a whoel bunch of ko shit lol)

    Considering we used up all our good fraps, pretty sure we are done making vids.... so this is the end, 3 quitting vids were promised and you got em :X

  12. #57
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    uk
    Posts
    680

    Default

    i think i just figured out how pots minor works xD. i won't say, cos if i remember correctly he wanted to keep it a secret.

  13. #58
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    SWE
    Posts
    136

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sniffy View Post
    tripleeeeeeeeee staaaaaaaaarrrr! wats up havent seen you [email protected]#@#!
    SNIFFYYYY STAAAAAAAAAR :P

    i know .. i got my self a car so i was busy racing hahahahhaha
    but now im back xD to much gasol , cant afford racing every single day xD ..
    Sniffy tell me ur still playin ? or u also quitted ?!?! did the hole GS clan quit ?

    i see just GsTillIUninstall playing as human in Hostile xD

  14. #59
    sacrid
    Guest

    Default

    kudos to you =) i liked it

  15. #60
    Senior Member thesmallone101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    1,347

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Elect View Post
    SNIFFYYYY STAAAAAAAAAR :P

    i know .. i got my self a car so i was busy racing hahahahhaha
    but now im back xD to much gasol , cant afford racing every single day xD ..
    Sniffy tell me ur still playin ? or u also quitted ?!?! did the hole GS clan quit ?

    i see just GsTillIUninstall playing as human in Hostile xD
    the sins quit, captain quit, but shanks, middlepath (gstil), francis and zwitter are hooman side

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •