Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Potsniffff PK VID. Quitting

This is a discussion on Potsniffff PK VID. Quitting within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; nice vid ^^...
Page: 5

nice vid ^^

from the only place where u'll be able to listen the true Minimal

grats dude deffo a cool video but let me ask u a thing...do u combo with your right hand wide opened and u crush it on your keyboard trying too press all the mçtherfukng buttons u can? cuz LOL many times the chat goes off and on that means u keep pressing 9 too :P (kidding)

nice vid nice vid

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

I just watched it and holy SHIT! I don't care who you are, whether your my best friend or my biggest enemy, but that movie was absolutely remarkable to me. I'm so jealous honestly for plenty of reasons. First of all, you used INCEPTIONS SOUNDTRACK OMGGG AQQQQ I soooooooooooo already planned on using that, then came the way you edited throughout the char and your friends -- perfect feel for a "quitting movie" and you did it really really nicely. Editing was nothing too crazy, even when the cool colors zoomed on the char were taking place, it all fit in so well. The first time I saw this topic I was like, oh god 12 minutes, fuck this not right now.. If I knew it was going to be this nice for me, I woulda watched it earlier.

Anyway, two things. One, even though it ain't my video, just from watching yours, I have pretty much 0 motivation to make a movie for myself now xD If I ever miss ko when I quit soon, I'll just watch this vid

As for the fight with ChuKarO, since I play the character, I obviously want to explain why he lost even though I can care less cause it's not my char. There's 3 players on ChuKarO. 2 owners and me as the only sharer. Alex has an average combo, hardly understands nor speaks a word of English but really nice guy. Renzo is probably THE nicest guy you could be friendly with, even though his English is poor too, at least he understands much better lol. Anyway, when I was still playing SynSatioN, before I came to permanently play on chuk, we practicing vs'ing almost every day, never once did he take me below 75% hp, and I was looking at his combo, his skills are about 10 per spike, so not too bad, but his hp just never goes up, only time is when he uses HP pots. So I asked him to open up Max and click options so he could tell me his fps and from the numbers he told me, he's never had over 12 fps, even when standing and facing the wall. So I explained to him that this was his problem to his combo and he recently decided to go on vacation and when he comes back, he'll have a new computer. I felt so bad to see renzo lose in a video like this cause he really takes it to heart but it's ok, your video was well worth the clip and I'm sure he'll smile about it once he gets his new computer =)

Most importantly, I just wanna say one thing to you and all of you GS boys. We never really had the chance to pk more than just a few minutes and I always wanted to, but no matter what people say -- regarding forum bullshit or cwest server gossip and all that crap, you guys will surely be missed if your really quitting =/ your brother will always be my kanka<3!!

10/10 for you my friend and I wish you the best of luck whatever life guides you through.

Lave uuu dannyyyy

love you too brother, no homes.
    so any more gaming going on after ko or nah?

Da Camel Senior Member Killing spree's Avatar

6 months, and they'll be back my niggas !

I play some codmw2 occasionally on xbox live, but im not that good :P

other then that, some peeps I know always wanted me to do like a vlog type of deal, so that will prob happen soon as I buy an sd card lol

and like I told shanks, when KO cleans its act up hard core hard core, with an actual customer support team and what not, or it gets bought out by blizzard, you can expect us back (by the time that happens we will be out of college prob so we would have a bit of time to play after work )

..... or if you could get this list of people to play together on dcz, rlb, or cz, that would work too ^^
    http://forums.gamersfirst.com/index....6&#entry712056

That list is perfect according to people who still play or recently quit, but if it was up to me, half of that list would be replaced with others but unfortunately, they are most all long gone, especially my most favored -- Justin Sanctis. Honestly, I'll tell you one thing about this. If this was to ever happen and actually end up being successful, I wouldn't even care to babashop for the first time if I have to, it is my absolute KO dream to relive the greatest DCZ days of all time like the good old days in Ares SuperHeroes, this list is even stronger than what I had so imagine even more fun than that. That's definitely something worth paying for in my eyes, even though I'm more for the fun than being the best, especially with this beautiful line up. Second thing I could say is this; if I "made a topic to try and make this happen", I see 3 situations off the top of my head happening. 1) Granted, flame fest. Why? Some of those listed guys are already enjoying themselves in present clans atm and I don't want to be the cause of a downfall of 1 or more clans. 2) If you made "the topic" or the gathering, it would probably end up being more successful than if I did it just because they all know you and only some of them know me (know me as in, pk'd with me, spoke to me on vent, not just a name I've seen and ignored). 3) The truth of my current KO activity is only alive due to one thing. Diablo 3. When that game is out, I promise to gtfo of KO forever and at the same time, bring all of the greatest players I've known, whom are interested in D3, to come play all together in 1 ventrilo and just enjoy ourselves in a fresh start of a new game. BUT. If this actually happened, I truly see myself playing KO, even after D3 is out, just because this is something I have to say yes to, it's too good to refuse, hell yeah I'll admit that lol. Hell, if we even got 25 of those players to come to 1 clan, eventually their GG playing friends would probably wanna come back and play with them too, aka, hello 2nd clan :P

On my part, my only questions are; When is this gunna happen and which nation do we go to I'll buy a vent server with pleasure for this clan.

sniffy

double post sry
    Last edited by sniffy; 09-02-2010 at 02:52 PM.

sniffy

@ electric - Im glad you enjoyed the video =D

@ alwaysdown - Second song was "hold your color" by pendulum

@domi and indiaaaan - thanks guys that means alot =D

@kaldra9 - AWESOME AVATAR! and thanks

@bknight - shoutout just for you =D

@draven - aka the nigga in charge. THANKS! i love you donny no homo <3 cya around good luck

@bison - haha ill have to use my toes to minor as well then if I add any more minors bison =P

@sizzlemynizzle - thanks that comment means alot, top 5 dcz sin movies? wow i feel great now =D

@Thardy - thanks, gs rap owns! (my part sucks though haha)

@shane - <33333 love you dude your freakin awesome! <3 peace gl bro

@appetite - im sorry i forgot my full scrolled stats bro its been waayy too long

@devil - thanks so much! 10/10? wow thanks thats great tyty <33 love ya! good luck bro peace

@ MrOverYou - well i have 4 minors so i can use my hands and my wiener to minor........ haha jkjk =D

@Halozpreed - havent seen you in forever old friend i hope everythign is going well

@ Lokias - i love you cawwlin thanks! shhh on my 27 finger secret haha

@ UrGoneNow - THANKS! im glad you enjoyed the RED scene haha =D <3

@ ShallWeHaveAFootRace - Wow that means alot <3 /respect bro

@DANNY - wow I dunno what to say after something like that. Love ya dude your awesome <3 good luck!!!! thanks again it really means alot especially from you haha. cya =DDDDDDDD

IF I MISSED ANYONE im SUPPPPPPER sorry =D thanks guys for the responses!!

Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    That list is perfect according to people who still play or recently quit, but if it was up to me, half of that list would be replaced with others but unfortunately, they are most all long gone, especially my most favored -- Justin Sanctis. Honestly, I'll tell you one thing about this. If this was to ever happen and actually end up being successful, I wouldn't even care to babashop for the first time if I have to, it is my absolute KO dream to relive the greatest DCZ days of all time like the good old days in Ares SuperHeroes, this list is even stronger than what I had so imagine even more fun than that. That's definitely something worth paying for in my eyes, even though I'm more for the fun than being the best, especially with this beautiful line up. Second thing I could say is this; if I "made a topic to try and make this happen", I see 3 situations off the top of my head happening. 1) Granted, flame fest. Why? Some of those listed guys are already enjoying themselves in present clans atm and I don't want to be the cause of a downfall of 1 or more clans. 2) If you made "the topic" or the gathering, it would probably end up being more successful than if I did it just because they all know you and only some of them know me (know me as in, pk'd with me, spoke to me on vent, not just a name I've seen and ignored). 3) The truth of my current KO activity is only alive due to one thing. Diablo 3. When that game is out, I promise to gtfo of KO forever and at the same time, bring all of the greatest players I've known, whom are interested in D3, to come play all together in 1 ventrilo and just enjoy ourselves in a fresh start of a new game. BUT. If this actually happened, I truly see myself playing KO, even after D3 is out, just because this is something I have to say yes to, it's too good to refuse, hell yeah I'll admit that lol. Hell, if we even got 25 of those players to come to 1 clan, eventually their GG playing friends would probably wanna come back and play with them too, aka, hello 2nd clan :P

On my part, my only questions are; When is this gunna happen and which nation do we go to I'll buy a vent server with pleasure for this clan.
    Hey I got some peeps who play d2 that I know IRL, so if you guys gonna do somethin awesome for d3, im down... jsut teach me how to play, might take me a month to be any good lol, is there combo adn stuff?

And Justin sanctis is a fuckin beast.... well from what I see on his pk vids.... my list is based off of people who I have pk'd with

and omfg, think about if all those people had fraps..... PK vids from 8 perspectives being shown side by side LOL

Exactly. Seriously man, I would do anything to make that happen =/

KOISDRUGS Senior Member PenguOwnz's Avatar

come to czzzzzzz

i doubt ud die once there lol

Justin Oreos Senior Member sleven07's Avatar

dude this movie just rocked my world, by far the best movie i have ever seen i seriously just watched it like 4 times and my GF is waiting for me in the bedroom but i could not look the fuck away

100/10

No one did it better.

You and all of GS had a fucking sweet crew and rocked cwest like no one else could.
    Good luck to you

Quote Originally Posted by sleven07 View Post
    dude this movie just rocked my world, by far the best movie i have ever seen i seriously just watched it like 4 times and my GF is waiting for me in the bedroom but i could not look the fuck away

100/10

No one did it better.

You and all of GS had a fucking sweet crew and rocked cwest like no one else could.
    Good luck to you
    ok WH0reos, enough is enough, go doublestuff your girlfriend she's clearly begging for your cream filling ;D

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast