Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Potsniffff PK VID. Quitting

This is a discussion on Potsniffff PK VID. Quitting within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Tifi Potsnifff nyyb babashoper... bad movie I'd cry too if my rlb warrior got raped by an ...
Page: 7

Quote Originally Posted by Tifi View Post
    Potsnifff nyyb babashoper... bad movie
    I'd cry too if my rlb warrior got raped by an unbuffed DCZ rogue.

Thug Life Baybbeehhh! Senior Member SizzleMyNizzle's Avatar

help me!!! i can't stop watching this vid...like at least twice a day

i just listent to the songs, there nice

Tifi

Bla Bla Bla... potsnifff is noob person ... i don't like nothing to him, not for friend , not for v.i.p , i think he is g4y

Bla Bla Bla... potsnifff is noob person ... i don't like nothing to him, not for friend , not for v.i.p , i think he is g4y
    well tifi !! go cry in ur mom !! and put ur mouth in ur ...... u know :P !!!! and really we dont care if u dont like him or not !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bison View Post
    well tifi !! go cry in ur mom !! and put ur mouth in ur ...... u know :P !!!! and really we dont care if u dont like him or not !!!
    its adorable how many exclamation marks you use
    (no homo :P )

Tifi

bison and potsnifff , both g4y , i not want talk more with g4y like you, so go away both. by by

bison and potsnifff , both g4y , i not want talk more with g4y like you, so go away both. by by
    "Take syster hotel room facking my family 1 condom"
    - Words of wisdom from Tifi.

i got some pretty old cwest SS of sanctis playing with me, ill have to send em to you dannny

i got some old ones of banking in +7 fp and cleavers too ahaha and for that matter just about every old gg and noob dcz player. Danny you should have been around for the early days of dcz on cwest. it was definetly the best of times for dcz on that server. Orcs were stronger but less people, humans were good but more people..it even out well..everyone wasnt a towning bitch either so it was great. you could have fun for hours with the same people and good competition. most players had decent gear no super crazy babas.

gl sniff and banking. sucks you quit when i come bac, im sure youll be back eventually. and danny come play cwest ardream its not to bad with some more activeness and less relliance on gg players on human side pk could be great.

Quote Originally Posted by bknight View Post
    i got some pretty old cwest SS of sanctis playing with me, ill have to send em to you dannny

i got some old ones of banking in +7 fp and cleavers too ahaha and for that matter just about every old gg and noob dcz player. Danny you should have been around for the early days of dcz on cwest. it was definetly the best of times for dcz on that server. Orcs were stronger but less people, humans were good but more people..it even out well..everyone wasnt a towning bitch either so it was great. you could have fun for hours with the same people and good competition. most players had decent gear no super crazy babas.

gl sniff and banking. sucks you quit when i come bac, im sure youll be back eventually. and danny come play cwest ardream its not to bad with some more activeness and less relliance on gg players on human side pk could be great.
    amen to that brother..... what the fuck is town? and escape/gate... who the fuck has that on their skill bar. Never heard of em....

lol :P

i hate the fact that human only come out for pk when they have like 2+ mages. other night it was zecaa sparcoo and broo all mages spamming icemrun and tp and they had about party and a half behind them. we could not killed them with 4 pretty geared players, but once just those 3 left and our scrolls even ran out and it was only 3 of us.. we were able to rape everyone to the point where they left lol.

aq humans ability to have alot of good/pussy mages >.>

orcs aint got any significantly active mages.

xfree2

Nice vid.... and ur items? SEXY :-)

Tifi

potsnifff
    now new words
    i will die for your sister, I believe that it she is profect, and i try to make something with she, and you know it, and shhh.. shut up

Quote Originally Posted by thesmallone101 View Post
    its adorable how many exclamation marks you use
    (no homo :P )
    i do it for u baby :P lol

potsnifff
    now new words
    i will die for your sister, I believe that it she is profect, and i try to make something with she, and you know it, and shhh.. shut up
    how old are u ?

well i talk'd to churko and he said it was danny in that vs in the video lmao

Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast