Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

The power of Astaroth - pK movie part 3

This is a discussion on The power of Astaroth - pK movie part 3 within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; same with his other videos , i wish i was that lucky ~~, i didn't see 1 time him getting ...
Page: 4

same with his other videos , i wish i was that lucky ~~,

i didn't see 1 time him getting failed casting on any debuff lolz i get it about 80% of the time[/b]
    I'm almost 100% sure he's using tbls. If you watch the part where he's fighting in Luferson during invasion, there are guards and npcs hitting him while he heals. Now any good priests knows that it's almost impossible to get heals, duffs or any sort of casting off while npcs are hitting you. And the entire movie he never gets cancelled? Even when that many people are hitting him.

Pretty sure he has the no cancel tbl. His non-cancelling rate (100% never cancelled) is too high considering the number of people hitting him and never getting canceled when guards and npcs hit him. <_<

Both myself and Jdizzle both played bps together, and trust me, no one is that lucky with not getting heal canceled. Only reason we&#39;re calling him out because it&#39;s unfair to legit bps when unlegit players try to glorify themselves while cheating. The last movie was similar to this one in this aspect.

xfreek

Good movie :-) 10/10

ask Kevin or SaintSiryu they maybe say Astaroth dont use any cheats/Tbl ;s

Glucose

I&#39;m almost 100% sure he&#39;s using tbls. If you watch the part where he&#39;s fighting in Luferson during invasion, there are guards and npcs hitting him while he heals. Now any good priests knows that it&#39;s almost impossible to get heals, duffs or any sort of casting off while npcs are hitting you. And the entire movie he never gets cancelled? Even when that many people are hitting him.

Pretty sure he has the no cancel tbl. His non-cancelling rate (100% never cancelled) is too high considering the number of people hitting him and never getting canceled when guards and npcs hit him. <_<

Both myself and Jdizzle both played bps together, and trust me, no one is that lucky with not getting heal canceled. Only reason we&#39;re calling him out because it&#39;s unfair to legit bps when unlegit players try to glorify themselves while cheating. The last movie was similar to this one in this aspect.[/b]
    It&#39;s true, I was once a priest..a soon as a single npc hits you, your chance to get cancelled goes up by like 50%. There was one part where he was getting hit by potion merchant, great priest murka and like 2 guards I think; also to include the 5 people he was vsing. I don&#39;t know about you, but I really believe this is "no cancel" TBL editting. I could care less about cheating for lvling and exp, but I&#39;ll never forgive players who cheat/hack/TBL in PK. I&#39;ll also hate players who try to back up their friends and say he&#39;s not TBLing, coz you&#39;re just as bad as them and most likely TBL along with them.

ING

still I&#39;m bored of reading this shits about me... GO, CHECK, now!my computer or something idk how to use this hacks..

still I&#39;m bored of reading this shits about me... GO, CHECK, now!my computer or something idk how to use this hacks..[/b]
    If you say you&#39;re to stupid to use hacks, then you normally are to stupid to even own a character. You must be a liar, and no there can&#39;t really be brought evidence, but i think you&#39;ve just became inpopular.

ING

inpopular ? :blink:

I didnt make my movies for u only just for fun becouse i like it and i like pking

nothing more to say :blink:

I said 3 times what i think about it....

:angry:

KalaBunga Senior Member

If you say you&#39;re to stupid to use hacks, then you normally are to stupid to even own a character. You must be a liar, and no there can&#39;t really be brought evidence, but i think you&#39;ve just became inpopular.[/b]
    the comment you made just made yourself look stupied. everyone can own a char does not matter how stupid your are.

GummyBear

I&#39;ve palyed priest for 6 months and yeah, there is no way you can get of almsota ny heals while u got npcs hitting u.

on the other hadn, you got cnaceled 3 tiems during the vid so meh, althu your duffs is waht bothered me. 1 melee can cancel a duff 70-80%. So aunno how 4-3 ppl couldn&#39;t I found that bs.

Other than that.

Nice vid.

nikoo 0_o

Well, for me that is a good pk video. I enjoyed it. About "tbl", I think it&#39;s fucking hard to get hitted by 3+ nps + 3+ ppl at the same time and don&#39;t get casted, nvm i don&#39;t care if you use tbl or not. And aslo, for me your combo is a bit low. Anyway nice video. =)

P.D: I love your symbol xD

gotbluntzz

realy liked it well rounded bp smart bp like hearing offspring havent listened to them for over 8 years lol seems like alot of easy kill tho in invasion which was a bit of a downer but ur cz action 4v1 3v1 etc.. with higher lvl well geared chars was impressive al and all 9/10

xanarchistx

GG.

You hit that first warrior of the video SUPER low for full duff.. Is he a GG in your server?

GG.

You hit that first warrior of the video SUPER low for full duff.. Is he a GG in your server?[/b]
    lvl 82 leader of castle holder clan...

and Asta is using NO tbl...

nice movie, but I liked previous ones more :P

Very good video, I like the first song alot. Always find it funny people complain about priests using duffs, they just want to strip us down into shitty 1 hit kills.

What&#39;s the point in playing a character if you can&#39;t use it&#39;s abilities.

Can you actually kill a person without duffing him? All you do is duff people, kind of lame though.[/b]
    volcompat pls just stfu.

wasnt even that good

your combo is bah imo

4/10[/b]
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHa

Good movie 10/10 great actions (a tych zjebów pobanować =D)

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast