Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Power of Sin

This is a discussion on Power of Sin within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; elaniapolis's movies are the best , hands down. can't stare more than 5 seconds at the old school movies with ...
Page: 3

Banned Senior Member

elaniapolis's movies are the best , hands down.
    can't stare more than 5 seconds at the old school movies with 240p comboing 10 each spike and out gearing everyone else.

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

I'd say you made a nice thread with videos people can enjoy, but to call them legends? These are just video's with high view counts and most of them are just followers OF the real legends. Unfortunately, most of the legendary sins didn't even make movies. And if you think beating everyone in VS is what makes you a legend, then you really don't know what Assassin is about. Nor is babashopping what makes you a legend. SininS or any of these geared up characters are not legends, they were good sins in a time when everyone was already spending thousand(s) of dollars on just daggers. If you want legends, read up about Bobert, or see MortalDance in Ares (even today), chusc0's mastering combo in a time when no one knew how to make an organized skill bar, and then some others. 0000000 was great too, everyone loved the hype he started with his videos.

Just for the whole SininS thing tho, Salmin was not an owner, it was Daniel/Raphael (I believe from Brazil, brothers) and the only sharers while Dan/Raf were gearing and playing were Salmin and myself. Hamad came into the picture later but played his own sin and Steven shared with us after we "remade" SininS ourselves (when Dan/Raf/Salmin quit). It just itches me to see all these names that are absolute nobodies be appreciated for being overly active and large on their gaming budget. Anyway, done ranting negatively in defense of people who can care less about this game these days, lol.. Apologies in advance for my pennies.
    Jamm1n, Bathory and LambOfGod like this.

I agree with Danny. Legends should be the guys who made a difference in the game, not the ones with flashy PK scenes. Thats why I brought up chusco when I saw this thread.

That being said, Danny how can you be so disrespectfull man. You are forgetting about razor, CW legendary archer.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

meh didnt mean they were legends in that way, with legends i ment most known in youtube etc, chill take a pill^^ post ur legends then if u got other opinions

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

Eh, I don't really care about who had/has the biggest e-penis with two daggers, it's deadbeat oldschool news that can't be compared to new generation. But yes, I might of had too much coffee, after all, it's Friday

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jamm1n View Post
    I agree with Danny. Legends should be the guys who made a difference in the game, not the ones with flashy PK scenes. Thats why I brought up chusco when I saw this thread.

That being said, Danny how can you be so disrespectfull man. You are forgetting about razor, CW legendary archer.

drop that sarcasm already, I know you're still upset about the previous discussion but it's time to let go.

no hard feelings m8

Chusco , 411 and Hiz , was very good .

Fap fap fap Senior Member ISpitOnYourGrave's Avatar

SweetTearS and ZeroH are both awesome sins , in vs and in pk the guy is absolutely awesome !

Quote Originally Posted by ISpitOnYourGrave View Post
    SweetTearS and ZeroH are both awesome sins , in vs and in pk the guy is absolutely awesome !
    Haha mate thanks but as i've said i am a Private Server person been long since i played USKO.

As for a quality archer video i would say that Razor had FAR the best USKO archer video (i've enjoyed it).
    On the other side please take some notes check most of this videos that you've posted and take them into consideration,since i think it's most likely impossible to play
    some of those scenes with 2 hands on keyboard.

and ofc sombody had to drag razor to this conversation even if it`s about sins xD

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    drop that sarcasm already, I know you're still upset about the previous discussion but it's time to let go.

no hard feelings m8
    Hmmm I think you are the one that needs to let it go man. You took my comment the wrong way, thats got nothing to do with me, and a lot to do with you. Dont get me wrong, regardless of our different opinions on a certain subject, I do like you as a member of this forums.

Only reason I brought you up is because if I remember correctly you received some shit for saying you where CW Legend in your PK vid, and I even think you made a good point on why you said it. So yeah, I expected a reaction, maybe some laughs and some funny comments, you know, since you are a funny guy and people like you (see regiss reply) but not reminiscence of a very dumb argument.

We are as cool as we have ever been in my book, my dear navaja.

P.D. Shit my bad man, just saw the date, forgot you are on your period on the 10ths.

P.D. Shit my bad man, just saw the date, forgot you are on your period on the 10ths.
    you know me so well

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    I'd say you made a nice thread with videos people can enjoy, but to call them legends? These are just video's with high view counts and most of them are just followers OF the real legends. Unfortunately, most of the legendary sins didn't even make movies. And if you think beating everyone in VS is what makes you a legend, then you really don't know what Assassin is about. Nor is babashopping what makes you a legend. SininS or any of these geared up characters are not legends, they were good sins in a time when everyone was already spending thousand(s) of dollars on just daggers. If you want legends, read up about Bobert, or see MortalDance in Ares (even today), chusc0's mastering combo in a time when no one knew how to make an organized skill bar, and then some others. 0000000 was great too, everyone loved the hype he started with his videos.

Just for the whole SininS thing tho, Salmin was not an owner, it was Daniel/Raphael (I believe from Brazil, brothers) and the only sharers while Dan/Raf were gearing and playing were Salmin and myself. Hamad came into the picture later but played his own sin and Steven shared with us after we "remade" SininS ourselves (when Dan/Raf/Salmin quit). It just itches me to see all these names that are absolute nobodies be appreciated for being overly active and large on their gaming budget. Anyway, done ranting negatively in defense of people who can care less about this game these days, lol.. Apologies in advance for my pennies.
    0000000 chusco mortaldance 411 isnt legends you guys are forgetting the true legend!

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by FuriousKo View Post
    0000000 chusco mortaldance 411 isnt legends you guys are forgetting the true legend!
    you are seriously fucked up ..

like and subscribe!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast