Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree9Likes

Power of Sin

This is a discussion on Power of Sin within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by razor like and subscribe! lol you noticed i did that for the ss didn't think any one ...
Page: 4

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    like and subscribe!
    lol you noticed i did that for the ss didn't think any one would lulz

The posts about SininS were pretty funny. I'll explain it for you. There were 3 "long time playing" people on that account.
    Salmin - the guy that made most of the movies (crawn - YouTube)
    Hamad - The guy from dubai who is the current owner of ItzSininS and iSininS
    Danny - Made also a couple of movies, but had alternative names, such as dannysinins or SynSation

Owner of SininS were two brazilian brothers (Daniel and Rafael), but they didn't make their names known on the char. The account belonged to them.

Now those of you who say "yea i beated him full hp etc", are welcome to show what you have accomplished in this game. Most of the vs on youtube are setups or against a sharer. I remember people asking me to vs 70- or without wolf, or without scroll. And for them it was enough to win once out of 5 verses, and then they post the video showing them being fully scrolled, beating sinins, once.

The current players on ItzSininS is Hamad and Salmin. Movie will be released in the near future

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234