Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Powerofbobo

This is a discussion on Powerofbobo within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; and dont use weapon def, heals, resist items, better items then your opponent.... there is no fairnes in PK, if ...
Page: 2

Powerofbobo

and dont use weapon def, heals, resist items, better items then your opponent.... there is no fairnes in PK, if you want a fair 1vs1 go arena or meet anywhere in cz and setup rules before <.<

anyway I didnt watched the movie so :P[/b]
    Debuff are skill why don&#39;t use them?I can say same if i don&#39;t use debuff you don&#39;t use spike , hownling and other.And you don&#39;t know who i vsed and what is my stuff so don&#39;t talk if you havn&#39;t see the video thx.
    Thx for all who say my video is good.

Casablanca

nice vid gay human
    altho massive and undying in a 1on1 is kinda gay if u ask me...

Debuff are skill why don&#39;t use them?I can say same if i don&#39;t use debuff you don&#39;t use spike , hownling and other.And you don&#39;t know who i vsed and what is my stuff so don&#39;t talk if you havn&#39;t see the video thx.
    Thx for all who say my video is good.[/b]
    In fact i just said that you can use duffs (in a heroic form) so dont talk if you cant read thx.

adding: watched the movie now and I need to tell that you have no idea how to build a BP.. may cuz u dont have the money for it or cuz u just dont know it.. anyway 5/10

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12