Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 27
Like Tree15Likes

Previews Animosity Special - 3 vs 3

This is a discussion on Previews Animosity Special - 3 vs 3 within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by ISpitOnYourGrave still mad cause you lost even when we went meele??? we still waitng for ''ur main ...
Page: 1


  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    708

    Default Previews Animosity Special - 3 vs 3


    Quote Originally Posted by ISpitOnYourGrave View Post
    still mad cause you lost even when we went meele???

    we still waitng for ''ur main priest'' xD
    YouGotPwndByMyAss likes this.

  2. #2
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,115

    Default

    nptransfer
    YouGotPwndByMyAss likes this.

  3. #3
    Banned Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Inside the woods
    Posts
    128

    Default

    hey ''brambor" .
    Please take this comment with a good spirit :
    By posting this kind of screenshots , the beloved enemies in your server , that is not entertaining at all .
    The people who don't know u , your clan , and the whole server basically , don't know exactly what u talk about and all the drama that is supposed to be FELT in the screenshot you posted .
    Topics like this are meaningless , unless ofc you're from ''orion'' (I guess ). Therefore , a good video will prove your point and will entertain the community.
    Besides , how can u be satisfied when a `screenshot topic` gets 1 , 2 .. max 3 comments ? & No likes ?
    You can send that pic to the guy u avenge , and close the fucking argument of who's better between u two .
    thanks in advance ,
    yours , Xensor .
    m4tr3r0 and Bathory like this.

  4. #4
    Fap fap fap Senior Member ISpitOnYourGrave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    1,372

    Default

    wow srsly? that was with a priest i pmed ingame
    you sir and the "polemiq" fags
    are srsly challenged since i clearly said on skype

    "we'll see how this priest does, if not we wait for eden"

    fyi: i didn't pm you since Eden (Jewish guy) is in the army
    unlike your 15 y/o clan leader that doesn't have to go to the army i gues

    edit: he comes back next week so, i'll get 8 ppl ready for a mage party
    and we 8v8 mage vs whatever you go

    since the Exotic mages don't vs when they don't have the same gear

  5. #5
    Amuse me Moderator razor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    7,584

    Default

    > word "special" in title
    > knew it was posted by one of the special bf crew members

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    708

    Default

    We dont play mage, i said ''we waiting for ur main priest'' and we can do 3v3 again cuz 8v8 mage v mele not fair

  7. #7
    Fap fap fap Senior Member ISpitOnYourGrave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    1,372

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by brambor View Post
    We dont play mage, i said ''we waiting for us main priest'' and we can do 3v3 again cuz 8v8 mage v mele not fair
    you wanted to vs Animosity so, you'll get the mage part if you don't find it fair you go mage yourself

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    708

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by XenSoR View Post
    hey ''brambor" .
    Please take this comment with a good spirit :
    By posting this kind of screenshots , the beloved enemies in your server , that is not entertaining at all .
    The people who don't know u , your clan , and the whole server basically , don't know exactly what u talk about and all the drama that is supposed to be FELT in the screenshot you posted .
    Topics like this are meaningless , unless ofc you're from ''orion'' (I guess ). Therefore , a good video will prove your point and will entertain the community.
    Besides , how can u be satisfied when a `screenshot topic` gets 1 , 2 .. max 3 comments ? & No likes ?
    You can send that pic to the guy u avenge , and close the fucking argument of who's better between u two .
    thanks in advance ,
    yours , Xensor .
    1. I'm not from orion.
    2. Video coming soon, don't worry.
    3. Im satisfied cuz it was dylan xd

  9. #9
    Fap fap fap Senior Member ISpitOnYourGrave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    1,372

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by brambor View Post
    1. I'm not from orion.
    2. Video coming soon, don't worry.
    3. Im satisfied cuz it was dylan xd
    you're just showing how retarded you and your whole team of shit players are
    i mean thats how you "beated" topcat aswell, by vsing his sharer

    COOL MAN YOU SO COOL

    edit: i'd still highly doubt BadFamily does a legit vs

    whole clan is full with wannabe turks, fucking sad

  10. #10
    SuperSin Senior Member JayClaiba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Europa
    Posts
    910

    Default

    Best thing to do is ignore polemic ass topics like this.
    Onto serious matters, can we make a new rule that posting screenshots of the textlog shouldn't be allowed in Media? Full screenshot or gtfo?

  11. #11
    Adi
    Adi is offline
    Justice. Senior Member Adi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    3,373

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ISpitOnYourGrave View Post
    wow srsly? that was with a priest i pmed ingame
    you sir and the "polemiq" fags
    are srsly challenged since i clearly said on skype

    "we'll see how this priest does, if not we wait for eden"

    fyi: i didn't pm you since Eden (Jewish guy) is in the army
    unlike your 15 y/o clan leader that doesn't have to go to the army i gues

    edit: he comes back next week so, i'll get 8 ppl ready for a mage party
    and we 8v8 mage vs whatever you go

    since the Exotic mages don't vs when they don't have the same gear
    1. Nice story
    2. Retard, watch your mouth, what I have to do with this? btw, I am older than this dipshit scammer, who said I don't have to go army?
    3. Would you really go 8 mages vs 8 melees ? you'll be destroyed. Are you that dumb?

    Quote Originally Posted by ISpitOnYourGrave View Post
    you're just showing how retarded you and your whole team of shit players are
    i mean thats how you "beated" topcat aswell, by vsing his sharer

    COOL MAN YOU SO COOL

    edit: i'd still highly doubt BadFamily does a legit vs

    whole clan is full with wannabe turks, fucking sad
    1. Can you prove that it wasn't the real owner playing? if he wants to, he's more than welcomed to pm me and we'll do another VS, 2v2 3v3 1v1 4v4 5v5 6v8 6v6 7v7 8v8 4vs6 7vs8, all he has to do is pm me and request a vs .
    2. A legit vs? you and brambor did a 3v3 in a private server, what could he possibly use to make it non-legit ?

    Quote Originally Posted by JayClaiba View Post
    Best thing to do is ignore polemic ass topics like this.
    Here is an example of a person with a brain.
    May god bless Dylan with a brain, one day.

  12. #12
    Amuse me Moderator razor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    7,584

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post
    Here is an example of a person with a brain.
    But you went ahead and did the complete opposite.

    If ignoring a thread is smart...

    and you were baited, therefore failing to do the very thing you claimed to be 'smart'...

    Wouldn't that make you the opposite of smart?

    It's even worse because you willingly acknowledge not falling for cheap flames as a smart thing to do, right after you ungracefully responded to them. Maybe you thought it doesn't count because you quoted it at the end of your post?

    Logic still seems to be allergic to you.

    Anyway kids, please keep this civil or it'll be locked

  13. #13
    Adi
    Adi is offline
    Justice. Senior Member Adi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    3,373

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    But you went ahead and did the complete opposite.

    If ignoring a thread is smart...

    and you were baited, therefore failing to do what's stated above...

    Wouldn't that make you the opposite of smart?

    It's even worse because you willingly acknowledge not falling for cheap flames as a smart thing, right after you ungracefully responded to them. Maybe you thought it doesn't count because you quoted it at the end of your post?

    Logic still seems to be allergic to you.
    If he was smart enough he wouldn't comment on this thread. I did comment because this thread has nothing to do with me. If I was in his position and I still commented, that would be dumb of me.
    But I don't see a reason to don't comment from my current position in this specific thread.
    This thread was obviously made to tease Dylan, he fell for it while he could be smart and simply ignore this thread.

    Do you always have to be a smartass?

  14. #14
    Polak Extraordinaire Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    950

    Default

    I like how one thread literally propagates the same people to come to argue and shit post and flame, every single time. I don't think it will ever get old to these people, lel.

    It's kind of the sad the only topics posted in the media section that don't get driven by the flame (read: SuperSin's topics and Bryans), are the only ones that also die out quickly due to a lack of comments by people.

    Anyway back on topic, great screenshot, what program did you use? Really well done, 10/10 music choice and rendering was excellent!

  15. #15
    Fap fap fap Senior Member ISpitOnYourGrave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    1,372

    Default

    https://imageshack.com/i/exKv6RGMp
    https://imageshack.com/i/ipQoITOKp

    maybe when i'm telling Brambor clearly
    that if this priest sucks (he did)
    we'll do the vs whenever eden comes back

    BUT then still posting screenshots "preview"
    makes you guys look even more retarded and
    not to forget total jack-asses

    don't post pictures about beating a "clan" when they have a random dude (Basic non-turkish cool vs rules)
    but since you Adi and your retarded team of wannabe turkish monkeys can't even hold their word

    i'm challenging the "much better" mage team Exotic 8v8 (WITH EDEN) in a psko (20xx) where we all have the same items.
    but i'll gues they won't come since they'd go "come gordion" where they clearly have more gear then we would be able to get

    Bye

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Made a quick preview of Titan Quest
    By evenson in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 06-18-2006, 04:13 PM
  2. Replies: 52
    Last Post: 06-14-2006, 09:52 AM
  3. WoW PvP Preview
    By Pete in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 06-12-2006, 12:31 PM
  4. Town Rush "Preview"
    By phantomlink in forum Media
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 06-07-2006, 09:10 AM
  5. That guy who voices movie previews
    By phantomlink in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-28-2006, 08:10 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •