Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

PriestDro - The Sequel (2nd movies never beat the 1st)

This is a discussion on PriestDro - The Sequel (2nd movies never beat the 1st) within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Best intro i have seen so far The rest is pwnage like i was expecting, just one prob - the ...
Page: 6

Terrorblade

Best intro i have seen so far

The rest is pwnage like i was expecting, just one prob - the rap song didnt fit in

Umm now i am about to trade my sin for high lvl priest :P

9,5/10

(btw this vid beats your first one)

Get A Life

Nice one,
    better then first movie,
    and yea lvl 75 that harcore player :]
    like your music,game play..
    go go 80..

he sold the account maybe he can get 80 on logos

Get A Life

Originally posted by Fluppy
    ahh ok..
    are you real Fluppy from Ares?

NimRoDftw

BEATIFUL...

I never seen before a movie like this, is because u decide to make a new vision of making movies, luv that dro.

I was thinking always the priest isnīt fun for me, now in my opinion is the best character for play KO, at least for lvl 75+ :wub:

Dro u will remember like the one of the best priests in USKO, all knows that .

Like all, u almost make me cry too ho, u was trying to break some hearts and feelings putting the scene when u givin ur Chitin shield right? xD j/k

Que te vaya bien en todo dro, Exitos en tu carrera, en tu vida real, en todo , que pena q dejes el juego , DIVIERTE Y APROVeCHA TU VIAJE A MIAMI!

Originally posted by Get A Life+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Get A Life)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Fluppy
    ahh ok..
    are you real Fluppy from Ares?[/b]
    yep

ala ese nimrod tiempo q no lo veia :P

TexAholic

Dro come to XIG its fun here well hook you up

MrzLies

Well.... it made me cry inside... u know kenneth... we had some fun time in this game... our promises of being 2gether in every clan something WE DID. Thanks for the trust.

Thanks for everything u taught me. Thanks for being that kinda friend someone cant forget. Thanks For everything. I hope u have the best succes in your life, u deserve it.

Ojala, todo salga bn para ti, es usa o donde coņo estes, sabes que aki en San Isidro tienes un amigo que te va a ayudar para siempre. eres todo bro.. tu video me hizo llorar por dentro, y muy pocas cosas hacen q llore. Gracias bro Gracias.

JAvier.

Sal3eR

Movie was nicely made but your performance lacked. You could have easly taken that rouge with Duffs. Or even without duffs for that matter, Just use 1920 once and keep htting and hes not gonna survive for that long.

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

I know I could have killed him easily, just a duff after each of his cures, he'd run out eventually and die. Or if i was redballing, move out and 1920 myself... But what's the point? Fight would just have been a lot longer, and as I said ,eventually would have won. Rather try to beat him with no duffs nor heals. That's why I said "Tanking". Is a different style of 1v1 by choice :mellow: . Beside that chusco didn't brough cure pots xD

:::Wendigo:::

gratz again for a very good video Dro. Is really good to see a BP tanker owning... new styles always welcome... 10/10

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

ty

:::Wendigo:::

btw, come to ares... ^^

Reinhard

Fkin dro u wont answer mee? im hittin on u :unsure: what about the baby we had?!

Renskt

Great movie Dro.. all usko miss u u are my Hero :wub:

Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast