Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By maltuz
  • 1 Post By ZeroH

Private server reviews - need suggestions

This is a discussion on Private server reviews - need suggestions within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hey guys! Hope that y'all fine it's been awhile, but i need some suggestions. I've missed making videos and getting ...
Page: 1

Wink Private server reviews - need suggestions

Hey guys! Hope that y'all fine it's been awhile, but i need some suggestions. I've missed making videos and getting tons of pm to make more ko related videos so I decided to start a small series where I will cover the best KO private servers out there and also promote upcoming servers and some more in depth pvp/pve/whatever in servers I actually play on.

so far I've been trying two different types, first video had been scripted and are really basic but hopefully well informative, in the second video I just pushed the play button during my stream and went with the flow, bit more personality but also a bit more nonsense.

soooooooooo to all my fellow ko friends here<3.... which one do u think is better?

Scripted
    <br>

Live stream

And btw I'm doing this just to promote servers I think deserves more attention! And if u wanna follow my stream heres my twitch channel: Twitch

Peeeaaace ! <3
    JayClaiba likes this.

Little archer Senior Member

Holy, that's you? the guy that was crying on apex forums because someone made fun of your girlfriend ingame?

yes it was me

but idk if I would say that I "cried on the forum"

The king of karus nation was stalking my girlfriends facebook page and sexually insulted her daily. She has nothing to do with anything KO related and idk how ppl in your ancient country takes actions or react to this type of shit but here in Sweden people like that gets thrown into jail or get marked for life.

Why should KO be any different if you spend most of your time in it to leave all the bullshit going in the outside world. Then you dont want some fucked up turk talking shit about your girlfriend and stalking her on her personal facebook account with sexually insults daily.

However... I had to make a decission if I wanted Aestries to permanent ban this player or just mute him for a while, I think everyone deserves a second chans and he apologized to both me and my girlfriend so we're all good now <3

Looking really good,possible show some more of the ingame stuff like in Apex the PK was fine in Delos but i'd love to see some more ingame stuff farm and pk.
    maltuz likes this.

Fap fap fap Senior Member ISpitOnYourGrave's Avatar

definetly try Zone MYKO decent priv server