Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Probably the most beatifull, strongest and best char and video ever in KO history

This is a discussion on Probably the most beatifull, strongest and best char and video ever in KO history within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by AlexDeSouza lol so guess u never heard of about the event between servers? He beat MortalDance in ...
Page: 3

_.-~=FackaBitch=~-._ Senior Member Gaudior's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AlexDeSouza View Post
    lol so guess u never heard of about the event between servers? He beat MortalDance in the final afaik
    so what? there was a kill the GM event on each server if I remember well so not the strongest chars could apply to the event but the luckiest who were at a good place in a good time. That doesn't mean he'd be the best, he just won an event.

Banned

@skull, ive seen so many skilled Turkish player in Turkey who culd beat yo ass up w/ wayy less gear than ur best items u had in ur life

On topic;
    Id say best skilled + geared would be KHeaveN, its official that hes the best amongst all of us
    u dont know even my combo and saying a turkish naab would pwn me..-.-

High Chars are usally beat because if u vsing with +7 against +9/+3 u dont got chances-.- he dont need even to combo he dmg u like with 1k -.-

for an fair vs u need same items-.-

lol so guess u never heard of about the event between servers? He beat MortalDance in the final afaik
    and mortal couldn't use his CP cuz it was bugged... and he won once if i remember

I can't find any vids on those players

did anyone ever pk with this guy or against him thats on here surely they should decide :P

Quote Originally Posted by Gaudior View Post
    so what? there was a kill the GM event on each server if I remember well so not the strongest chars could apply to the event but the luckiest who were at a good place in a good time. That doesn't mean he'd be the best, he just won an event.
    Kill the GM and the even im talkin about are wayyyy different from each other. K2HeaveN beat whoever he faced from the people on other servers. So literally that makes him the best

_.-~=FackaBitch=~-._ Senior Member Gaudior's Avatar

Kill the GM and the even im talkin about are wayyyy different from each other. K2HeaveN beat whoever he faced from the people on other servers. So literally that makes him the best
    lol it was the Knight Gauntlet event or whatever was its' name and first on each server there was a Kill the GM event and the winners of it could apply for the next round and had to vs to the opposite nation's winner and who won the vs could apply for the contest between the servers. Kheaven didn't beat the best geared and skilled chars but the ones who could kill the GM on their server/nation. Please try to understand and accept it. Or just read back the forums if you still don't belive it...

just go to Kronos and look
    MadHouse

Chaos Baal +9
    raptor +10
    Raum +9
    and others

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Juniior View Post
    Yes, now maybe its much betters chars but look at the vid date, 2+ years ago !
    The time when u couldnt buy edit items, who had items like he had ? no one.
    I hate noobs.

Quote Originally Posted by MINO View Post
    I hate noobs.
    I lold 10chars

Try your luck in privat servers

The king. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by kaldra9 View Post
    the thing is, if you look u see the tbls of his priest, in the video theres only 1, but he used to go pk with 3 or 4 of these, the guy can go with 7 priest and himself in a party and kill way more, yes overgeared, not the best, another baba named neindawut with same items rape the ass of him, ares story, and about rogues, no1 could stand him, too strong
    one rogue could i dont need to say much more^^

Ordeal had leet as gear even if that gear is outdated now itd still be better then 90% of the people in ares. DrDuran was an awesome warrior an American Ordeall maybe Anyhow best? im not sure about that with that kinda gear any decent player can pown ass. As for the best not all "Best players" Fraps and make movies, thats why when someone makes a bunch of movies of the best PK scenes they start getting their egos up and feel invincible, then when an unknown (that knows how to play) VS them and owns them they get all mad and shit.

His priest TBLs, he is overgeared, Vs with undy. Not impressed at all. I doubt any Turkish GG would admit this guy to be a legend or the best Turkysh player ever.

Kheaven won gauntlet, there where some good players very well geared on that event. Still it was kinda gay cause people could run away and shit. I remember i watched that shit on life stream and got bored 20 min later cause it wasnt about "vs" like i thought.

Winning gauntlet dun proof that dude is the best, but he did win that shit :P thats gotta count for something. I remember they said that he got IN+4 for that, any truth to that rumor ?

Odi
    Banned Senior Member

Its true he got IN+4 ;/
    He did post SS of that IN, after this event so...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast