Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

The Proof

This is a discussion on The Proof within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; lmao, if you dont care, why did you take the time to post here and do what you did?...... you ...
Page: 2

Banned Senior Member

lmao, if you dont care, why did you take the time to post here and do what you did?......

you must care buddy.

really cant prove much but nice vs

Banned Senior Member

yeah, but it was more like to prove that i do indeed use double, and even if it doesnt prove that it proves that i can.

and the first 2 were shitty vs's, laggin so bad, the last 1 is were it got good.

Nice .. but i want know what program u use to edit the video :P

Banned Senior Member

sony vegas 9.0.

Quote Originally Posted by Maddy View Post
    what you talking about you cant right click 2 skills? and it shows he has light feet on right click on one of the pages while he is minor comboing....
    lol didnt see LF on right click my bad :P

and u can still have dual minor and use ctrl minor :P

Banned

who are you?
    you probably edited your skillbar with adobe after effects

Banned Senior Member

you know it.

u could still use pedal? ;P just joking around but just saying that video doesnt rly prove much :x

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

1) A video of 1 VS cannot prove that you do or don't use CTRL minor for your overall playing.
    2) IMO, who gives a fuck even if you do use CTRL minor. CTRL minor is unbelievably hard to control (yes much easier with the lvl 80/83 cap), but still,... it's there and for most of the old school guys such as myself, it's not an exploit... just something that you have to learn how to control as it's not easy to do.
    3) I know you from in game, because I just played LifeKO a few weeks ago,... the server you are playing now as well. Other then that, I haven't heard of you before, and I don't think pretty much anyone else has..... so the question is, who really knows of you that you have to post this kind of topic? I would understand posting this on LifeKO forums, but on ko4life forums... sorry but that's just a childish egoish thing to do.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    1) A video of 1 VS cannot prove that you do or don't use CTRL minor for your overall playing.
    2) IMO, who gives a fuck even if you do use CTRL minor. CTRL minor is unbelievably hard to control (yes much easier with the lvl 80/83 cap), but still,... it's there and for most of the old school guys such as myself, it's not an exploit... just something that you have to learn how to control as it's not easy to do.
    3) I know you from in game, because I just played LifeKO a few weeks ago,... the server you are playing now as well. Other then that, I haven't heard of you before, and I don't think pretty much anyone else has..... so the question is, who really knows of you that you have to post this kind of topic? I would understand posting this on LifeKO forums, but on ko4life forums... sorry but that's just a childish egoish thing to do.
    true but, isnt the forum called KO4life? and it has a media section so why nto post it?...

the only way to get known is by doing this.

noob combo but glad not ctrl Gz xD

Banned Senior Member

lmao, noob combo, if you say so bud.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12