Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Proof for all the haterzzz

This is a discussion on Proof for all the haterzzz within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; let me guess this is noob mage who are -70 and u r happy killing them this doesnt proff anyshit ...
Page: 2

let me guess this is noob mage who are -70 and u r happy killing them
    this doesnt proff anyshit u r just killing noobs thats all

make movie ppl dont care about pictures and it seems like u r in bdw same names coming in list i dont think that cz only have 8 people

i dunno were u play, but it rly doesnt say a thing + if u were really that gg u wouldnt die that much

Hey guy's you know how many kill's you can get when all CZ is disconnected ? It's a shame that he killed just 16 dc'ed people :P Just a little joke ... but maybe it's true ? Oo

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █ 100%VOLUME Senior Member SamEs's Avatar

rofl
    12 years ehh?
    let them hate, just do ya thang, dont forget its a game
    So dont hate the ppl hate the game.

Quote Originally Posted by SamEs View Post
    rofl
    12 years ehh?
    let them hate, just do ya thang, dont forget its a game
    So dont hate the ppl hate the game.
    We`re just making laugh of the guy.

Peace .

Kmatic

ok first of all i was the only ork in aradream for 10 min then 1 other guy came and he was getting onehit there was 10+ humans against me so i think getting only 6 deaths agains 10+ humans is pretty good ...secondly how can you not tell it isnt in bdw??? loock at the locations bdw doesnt have 700,xxx as a location and you guys are all fucking douch bags smokin aces was right everyone on ko4life is a douch bag and cant be nice they always have to rip on somone good job guys keep our society going down the drain cuz you dont know how to give a compliment...secondly i cant make a movie cuz im quiting......btw FUCK YOU ALL XD

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

wow Attention Seekers these days
    Hmmm
    Maybe not give a fuck what other people think about u in a game rofl
    Shit same goes towards life for real do your own thing and enjoy it
    Do you really depend on our Comments to make you feel better?
    Emo??
    Lol

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kmatic View Post
    ok first of all i was the only ork in aradream for 10 min then 1 other guy came and he was getting onehit there was 10+ humans against me so i think getting only 6 deaths agains 10+ humans is pretty good ...secondly how can you not tell it isnt in bdw??? loock at the locations bdw doesnt have 700,xxx as a location and you guys are all fucking douch bags smokin aces was right everyone on ko4life is a douch bag and cant be nice they always have to rip on somone good job guys keep our society going down the drain cuz you dont know how to give a compliment...secondly i cant make a movie cuz im quiting......btw FUCK YOU ALL XD
    And now your contradicting your self rofl
    You go off on how the society so shitty Let me remind you its a gaming forum...
    Lol Society? rofl kk back on topic just had to take 10 seconds to Laugh at how completly and uterly retarded you really are

Go Fall Down a Flight of stairs
    Our Care cups are empty \_/ Haha

if i remmber u r that guy who babashoped md+9 (or it seem like u did to me) then u come in ko4life .. "HEY, I MADE MD+9 FROM +1 HAHAHA DIE HATERS" LOL!!

u r making fool of ur self dont make topic to know how people like u or not .. its all about what u think of ur self

Justin Oreos Senior Member sleven07's Avatar

E-Penis b4 Post. 8===)
    this is for all those bitches that hate on me saying i cant play a sin and that im a noob show me a noob that can spam like this??

there was more kills thats all that could fit
    E-penis After. 8============)

ur post proves nothing... show a pk video or something.. any sin can run around ksing ppl

Run And Tell Dat Home BOI Senior Member HixImxBob's Avatar

right timing... skills can be proven in a video of vs or pk not by kill list. you can be in a party with 7 priests who duff and heal for you constantly so not impressive at all sorry to bust your ego

Kmatic

OMFG DO YOU NOT UNDER STAND HOW I WAS THE ONLY ORC IN ARADREAM THEN ONE OTHER PERSON CAME THAT GOT ONE HIT EVERYTIME HE WENT OUT...you guys need to go back to school and retake reading and comprehention.....and ill go back and retake spelling lol

The fact that you have the need to prove yourself is pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by Jammin View Post
    The fact that you have the need to prove yourself is pathetic.
    Lol, dahm i feel bad for this guy. You guys just destroyed him.

But here;s my somewhat positive statement:
    its hard to get a killing streak like that in ardream cuz theres usualy so many other players pking. I pked with a sin me and a debuff and that sin who had all+9weps and armor/3 uniqes had a streak that was like 20 straight in a row ardream. It is impressive to ks like that, but showing a ss like that does not mean muuch and does not give bragging rights.

_.-~=FackaBitch=~-._ Senior Member Gaudior's Avatar

OMFG DO YOU NOT UNDER STAND HOW I WAS THE ONLY ORC IN ARADREAM THEN ONE OTHER PERSON CAME THAT GOT ONE HIT EVERYTIME HE WENT OUT...you guys need to go back to school and retake reading and comprehention.....and ill go back and retake spelling lol
    sry, but there are more than 2 orcs on that picture.
    and pls stop making topics like this for yourself. if u're keep making topics like "how pwnage and hyper-super-killer am I" then u'll be a noob who wanna look like a cool guy.(its not my mind, u can see this in your own topic) So if u wanna be a more respected person, then make a good movie or something similar.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast