Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Proof for all the haterzzz

This is a discussion on Proof for all the haterzzz within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by IronNeck if i remmber u r that guy who babashoped md+9 (or it seem like u did ...
Page: 3

Kmatic

Quote Originally Posted by IronNeck View Post
    if i remmber u r that guy who babashoped md+9 (or it seem like u did to me) then u come in ko4life .. "HEY, I MADE MD+9 FROM +1 HAHAHA DIE HATERS" LOL!!

u r making fool of ur self dont make topic to know how people like u or not .. its all about what u think of ur self
    wow dude you guys still think i babashoped that md you make it seem like its fucking hard to make a md +9 you should try it it not hard mds are easy to get at +8 and +5rb i have a friend that sat there and watch me make it from +5rb to +8 then i had culvarized take it to +9 rb after he made 2 shard +8s back to back then 2 hours latter my friend watched me make it to +10rb then to +11 rb you guys say that im the pathetic one but you guys only say that because you really know that you are the pathetic ones picking on someone just because either your jelouse or just a plain old douch bag retard this is exactly why i hate all people because you all are stupid and should go swallow a knife

Kmatic

Quote Originally Posted by Gaudior View Post
    sry, but there are more than 2 orcs on that picture.
    and pls stop making topics like this for yourself. if u're keep making topics like "how pwnage and hyper-super-killer am I" then u'll be a noob who wanna look like a cool guy.(its not my mind, u can see this in your own topic) So if u wanna be a more respected person, then make a good movie or something similar.
    yeah dude theres 3 other rogue in that if you could read you would of seen that in one earlyer post in this topic you would see that i said taht i was the only ork there for 10min close topic please people are retarded

_.-~=FackaBitch=~-._ Senior Member Gaudior's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kmatic View Post
    yeah dude theres 3 other rogue
    thats what i said. and thx, i can read, but if you could talk, it would be more understandable

Hey cutie Senior Member

dam dude, your such a fucking douchebag.
    geesus fuck

Banned

Kmatic , you still suck.

Kmatic

just remember when zombies take over the world im gunna be going around looking for you bitches and you all will be the first zombies i will kill....right after my ex lol i might not even wait for the zombies to take over to take her out

Anal Rapist Senior Member

just remember when zombies take over the world im gunna be going around looking for you bitches and you all will be the first zombies i will kill....right after my ex lol i might not even wait for the zombies to take over to take her out
    Dang laughed 2 times in this topic, Just there with what you wrote and the topic is self ..

This ss and this topic is "lol".. wtf "im good killer... bla bla bla..?"
    anyway for me you are arogant, not smart, childish and boor as person. Why? Check facts before you start curse someone !

ok dude first thats a lie cuz you can only get one per char check your shit before you lie dumbass
    [ame="http://www.gamers4life.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2527211"]elder council award in our letters - Page 2[/ame]

Maybe you will be famous at your backyard but not at ko4life.

wow dude you guys still think i babashoped that md you make it seem like its fucking hard to make a md +9 you should try it it not hard mds are easy to get at +8 and +5rb i have a friend that sat there and watch me make it from +5rb to +8 then i had culvarized take it to +9 rb after he made 2 shard +8s back to back then 2 hours latter my friend watched me make it to +10rb then to +11 rb you guys say that im the pathetic one but you guys only say that because you really know that you are the pathetic ones picking on someone just because either your jelouse or just a plain old douch bag retard this is exactly why i hate all people because you all are stupid and should go swallow a knife
    i didnt said u did but it seems to

u made ppl think that about u lol
    if u want i can show u ss every day where im killing +20 in cz not ardream but that would be in x2 when turks sleaping lol

Ganadorph Senior Member

WOW!! emo looser little bastard, you couldnt have made yourself look any more retarded. Dude you suck i think after this is time for you to quit KO and KO4Life cuz every time u post something whoever reads it its guna be like "Oh look there is that retard" and your guna get flamed in every topic just like Buddah. Go die.

You think its good ? oh damn where i wasn't few months ago .. meh , you dont know shit honestly , you can't prove nothing with this picture since we can't see how you actually playing , you can hit last hit or just kill afk people , how should we know ? make a movie " bobert " .

knightmaster2118

Ban this fuker already

Evil Wizard's Nightmare Senior Member

Is this a serious topic? Just wondering, dunno about your gaming skills, but I hope that this topic is just made for a laugh because it would suck really hard if you were serious.

Hey, if this is really serious, may I ask how old you are? And if your mommy and daddy know that you already know such bad words.

ZOMG topics like these remind me of the old phrase "someone needs to get laid" lol

M*fg

Kmatic

Quote Originally Posted by knightmaster2118 View Post
    ban this fuker already
    blow me bitch!!!!!!

iTzBryan Senior Member

The funny thing is, even when people make videos they are still mostly garbage PK mixed with edits and people disregard the fact that the person is killing complete noobs.

Anyhow, back on topic that SS doesn't mean shit. You could be in the outside arena 1 hitting the 30 noobs in there at all times.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast