Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Puffy Vs Magic Anvil WHAT A LUCKY DAY!!!!

This is a discussion on Puffy Vs Magic Anvil WHAT A LUCKY DAY!!!! within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; what do u think should i go 9 or sell lol......
Page: 5

MrCuban

what do u think should i go 9 or sell lol...

+9..............

wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MrCuban View Post
    i deleted the video
    omg lmfao some people just arnt good at spinning shit

Banned

why +9? just buy 1 more +9 from the gm

kibal

I dont understan why u guys want videos for prove upgrades, u can edit files and make a video of making +9´s . I remember a guy getting things from coustomer just making fakes videos of upgrades.

Banned

as you can see, he is too dumb to get a good excuse to why he didn't make a video of his illegal +9s, so how do you want him to make a fake 1?

and also, he is from cuba

and you are from israel....what are you trying to imply about cubans, also when the fuck did people on this forum get so racist/stereotypical..

duskLol

ya no c pelen chicas xD.... you have luck ^^ got 3 weapns +8 and no burning alot is lucky :P

MrCuban

Quote Originally Posted by ko4mylife View Post
    as you can see, he is too dumb to get a good excuse to why he didn't make a video of his illegal +9s, so how do you want him to make a fake 1?

and also, he is from cuba
    Lol this guy is funny...

Quote Originally Posted by kibal View Post
    I dont understan why u guys want videos for prove upgrades, u can edit files and make a video of making +9´s . I remember a guy getting things from coustomer just making fakes videos of upgrades.
    i know who this is

ko4life you just proved that you are a moron who can't find arguments to keep flaming some babashopper and you must use the racist as one. who cares if he has ilegal items and he thinks he is the shit?let him live on his own lie. it's totaly clear that he is babashopper or something else, just leave him alone. there is no point of flaming him anymore. he fucked up himself just saying that he deleted the video. =). i mean, who the hell would delete a video of full +9 set armors and all that shit?

Quote Originally Posted by plopz View Post
    ko4life you just proved that you are a moron who can't find arguments to keep flaming some babashopper and you must use the racist as one. who cares if he has ilegal items and he thinks he is the shit?let him live on his own lie. it's totaly clear that he is babashopper or something else, just leave him alone. there is no point of flaming him anymore. he fucked up himself just saying that he deleted the video. =). i mean, who the hell would delete a video of full +9 set armors and all that shit?
    duh anyone who makes pro upgrades deletes them, dont want to be cocky right? but small things they deserve a place on youtube, I mean huge upgrades arent as important come on shell set +9 pff who cares about that.

Look at this vid WHOA +8 HB (THATS FULLY SICK BRA) now that is something that deserves its place on youtube... dont u know anything this guy is so legit its like WOW you have no idea what your talking about.

So LEAVE PUFFY ALONEEEEEEEE

omg 3 times +8

i say go for more +8

grzz nice upgrades.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast