Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Puffy Vs Magic Anvil WHAT A LUCKY DAY!!!!

This is a discussion on Puffy Vs Magic Anvil WHAT A LUCKY DAY!!!! within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; hollyyyy that was your lucky day! go go +9 now...
Page: 6

hollyyyy that was your lucky day!
    go go +9 now

Why in hell would you delete videos that shows a upgrading of full +9's shell set that could be aslo used as proof to shut the fuck up everyone? That's a stupit excuse that no-one with brain should belive. However, I'm not willing to play Cwest so I don't care with what are you dealing with.

lukker XD

What's funny is that the person who bought DestinatioN was actually the seller of the GM Items. Look at that isn't that funny? I do wonder, why DestinatioN was in BadFamily? Was it that... it was an easy way to find buyers for items? Nothing against you ko4life, it's just your hatred towards illegal items ticks me off a bit.

Kossaus

Leave Puffy alone jealous nobs. Personally I wouldnt put so big money into this game, I rather travel etc do something irl with those money, but its everybodys own decision. And nice upg

DonkeyBalls••

very nice luck bro. although u r already insanely rich =)

Banned

Gimme hb ; D

everyone can be as good as you.. just put 2000 $ in the game and ur done.. i mean. IN+3 sure thing ^_#

Quote Originally Posted by Ralphh View Post
    everyone can be as good as you.. just put 2000 $ in the game and ur done.. i mean. IN+3 sure thing ^_#
    lol what does this have to do with him upgrading..., and also y do people hate so much, is it his fault that hes financially secure in life, so he can afford to spend usd wherever he wants no.. so hop off hit sack and let him spend HIS money how he wants.

Quote Originally Posted by CkkJl2 View Post
    He lives in cuba "The best place on Mars".
    Yeah, atleast us cubans dont live in caves like you peruvians. De pinga la pila de bobos estos old school player FTW
    Last edited by Deathie; 06-09-2010 at 02:07 PM.

MrCuban

Quote Originally Posted by Deathie View Post
    Yeah, atleast us cubans dont live in caves like you peruvians. De pinga la pila de bobos estos old school player FTW
    Siiii el mio de pinga yo que pe Saba que era el unico cubano jugando ko....fiera si la envidia matara ahora estuviera en el cielo...hahaha

MrCuban

Pk video coming soon...

if i were you, i would try +9 xD
    hahah good job !

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Deathie View Post
    caves? lmao cubans cant get out of their houses or they get a headshot xD at least we have our freedom not like u lol so sad =(
    Last edited by nouveck; 06-10-2010 at 06:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MrCuban View Post
    Siiii el mio de pinga yo que pe Saba que era el unico cubano jugando ko....fiera si la envidia matara ahora estuviera en el cielo...hahaha
    Lol yo se el mio yo no juego KO hace como 4 years, hace unos dias i tried to come back to play y friends of mine told me USKO has gone to shit lots of KOXP's and shit so i'm playing a little now in SexyKO the private server.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast