Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Puffy Vs Magic Anvil WHAT A LUCKY DAY!!!!

This is a discussion on Puffy Vs Magic Anvil WHAT A LUCKY DAY!!!! within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Koopy What's funny is that the person who bought DestinatioN was actually the seller of the GM ...
Page: 7

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Koopy View Post
    What's funny is that the person who bought DestinatioN was actually the seller of the GM Items. Look at that isn't that funny? I do wonder, why DestinatioN was in BadFamily? Was it that... it was an easy way to find buyers for items? Nothing against you ko4life, it's just your hatred towards illegal items ticks me off a bit.
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

you are such a fucking dumb hahaha

I was the first owner of DestinatioN, played on it when i was orc, played abit with Undezz and then nted and made Gladiators / BadFamily

rofl ive never babashoped or stuff, and we sold the account long time ago, and then the buyer went orc and joined IncaS if im not wrong.

rofl, your dumb shits are funny

wasnt there a rumor that you scammed it too?? I recall bankin saying something but dont remember the details..

Gratz on upg, I hate you..

Quote Originally Posted by ko4mylife View Post
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

you are such a fucking dumb hahaha

I was the first owner of DestinatioN, played on it when i was orc, played abit with Undezz and then nted and made Gladiators / BadFamily

rofl ive never babashoped or stuff, and we sold the account long time ago, and then the buyer went orc and joined IncaS if im not wrong.

rofl, your dumb shits are funny
    You sir, are dumb. I said the buyer of Destination. Does that mean the first owner? You sold your account to the GM seller. For 2 hell breakers +8. And the Warrior was in BadFamily, Relic during his time playing. DestinatioN account is one former Gm seller in C-west.

John Senior Member NaturalBornKillah's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy™ View Post
    and you are from israel....what are you trying to imply about cubans, also when the fuck did people on this forum get so racist/stereotypical..

wow respect, the best post in this topic

MrCuban

Quote Originally Posted by NaturalBornKillah View Post
    wow respect, the best post in this topic
    yeah u are obsulately right...

haddy

Wtf man!! Are you crazy! This is to freaking awesome!!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567