Good combo?

This is a discussion on Good combo? within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; http://rapidshare.de/files/21492806/My_Movie.avi.html Just tell me if it's fast or not? (I am kinda new)[/quote]...
Page: 1

ReVoLaTioN

Default Good combo?

http://rapidshare.de/files/21492806/My_Movie.avi.html

Just tell me if it's fast or not? (I am kinda new)[/quote]

no need to be fast the point is not fast combo the point is minor healing comboing at same time imo.and its not bad at all

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

if its fast enough to get all ur skills out and having to wait for a skill then its fast enough :/...it isnt about speed its about timing good timing for ur skills and knowing a good order for u to use those skills is what its all about

minor healing gets mixed into that ^ as well

didnt watch the vid cuz well...didnt wanna waste a rapid share download on sum1 comboing :P but advice above applies to all more or less

ReVoLaTioN

Originally posted by camaz0tz
    if its fast enough to get all ur skills out and having to wait for a skill then its fast enough :/...it isnt about speed its about timing good timing for ur skills and knowing a good order for u to use those skills is what its all about

minor healing gets mixed into that ^ as well

didnt watch the vid cuz well...didnt wanna waste a rapid share download on sum1 comboing :P but advice above applies to all more or less
    ^_^