Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Pwning KOXPERS

This is a discussion on Pwning KOXPERS within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Used to be the "cool thing" to do. Post ur old school screen-shots of u pwning AFK koxpers. I used ...
Page: 1

Banned

Default Pwning KOXPERS

Used to be the "cool thing" to do.

Post ur old school screen-shots of u pwning AFK koxpers. I used to think i was the fuckin shit if i could get a few killed. This was my best ^_^

i guess so..

Quote Originally Posted by SaNCTe View Post
    Used to be the "cool thing" to do.

Post ur old school screen-shots of u pwning AFK koxpers. I used to think i was the fuckin shit if i could get a few killed. This was my best ^_^

me and my clan do shit like this after spies quest and whatnot ^^ ill post screenshots later, ok if theres dead hawknoobs in it as well? ;D

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by thesmallone101 View Post
    me and my clan do shit like this after spies quest and whatnot ^^ ill post screenshots later, ok if theres dead hawknoobs in it as well? ;D
    ^_^ dont care. Just bored wanna see some old school shit.

Quote Originally Posted by 稣제逸눇Leqend View Post
    i guess so..
    Keep it up, I'm sure you'll form a complete sentence after some trolling...I mean, practice.

A few days ago I spent an hour chasing one koxper around cz, he KEPT coming back to cardinals, after I killed him like 20 times human IamGondor pmed me all pissed off in turkish. (must have been his koxp char). Playing strategic and sneeking up on him was lots of fun.

In the old days I lured trolls on those people, but now a days I dont want to show up there. Lazy GMs would probably ban me too thinking im one of them -.-

a846039

The Good old Days were a Troll Warrior Was the koxpers worst enemys lmao, i used to log an archer and poison arrow them so they can follow me straight to hornets, it used to be a work of beauty, now days u lure a titan and to them its like lurering a skeleton warrior lol, well in eslant the only thing usefull now is a dread mare which can fuck u over if ur too close.

HumanStupidityIsInfinite Senior Member xtommyleongx's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by a846039 View Post
    The Good old Days were a Troll Warrior Was the koxpers worst enemys lmao, i used to log an archer and poison arrow them so they can follow me straight to hornets, it used to be a work of beauty, now days u lure a titan and to them its like lurering a skeleton warrior lol, well in eslant the only thing usefull now is a dread mare which can fuck u over if ur too close.
    LOL yeah... koxpers now are somewhat decently geared...

Justin Oreos Senior Member sleven07's Avatar

me and my clannies lured a spawn of troll shamans. and when that didnt work we lured a spawn of evil wizards.. finally we finished with Crimson wings/falcons..

the clan we were luring on was using god mode... so it wasnt easy to kill them haha

ass in hole... Senior Member Unihoc's Avatar

fdhgsnfgsf vchfgshfgfghsfghsfhg

Yes, its a TK of course. The Troll Warrior in the first pic transformed...

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by harun37 View Post
    WT. TK in Dodo Camp ?

LOL nice...should have got some NP's for gettin KOXPers killed.

love the target ring btw :P

saw it many times TW ftw!

I had done it sooo many times, yet like many others, have not take a screenshot, it was like a sport and it ment something back then, they get killed once, they log off or moved away.

Nowadays the koxpers are the most persistent, to not say stuborn, sobs there are, you can kill them all the time you want they will come with more koxpers friends, they are like bad weed that never dies u.u

lol what a interesting topic

I took tons of SS back in the day, when they said you can submit SS and get people banned (not that they actually banned anyone). They survived a few reformats, but I forgot about them when I put on windows 7 so they're gone

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast