Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree8Likes

A question for all you PK video enthusiasts....

This is a discussion on A question for all you PK video enthusiasts.... within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; How has this turned into troll wars? Please keep this on topic....
Page: 2

iTzBryan Senior Member

How has this turned into troll wars? Please keep this on topic.

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    No. In my opinion spending money on this game is stupid and to you it is not. There really isn't anything else to talk about. It's all about personal preference. Or did my little comment hurt your feelings? I suppose it can be hard to tolerate when somebody maked fun of your #1 hobby. That is, if you're vulnerable to that kind of stuff..

Let me spell it out for you since you are incapable of thinking on your own. Some people prefer to play the game without spending money on it. Why? Idk, maybe NOT spending money gives these people a better experience? Keep reading, the answers you seek are already there for you.
    why would your comment hurt me? or anyone?
    You're just incapable of understanding the most simple notion that spending money on something that entertains you isn't stupid nor pointless. That's all I sid but you try and keep bringing issues nobody is talking about.
    As I said I'm not talking about your own experience on life or KO. Stop being a self-centered prick. It's just that poor people or no lifers like you think that having a lot of free time but no money is OK but having a lot of money and no free time is wrong. Now that's stupid and beside the point.

I'm sorry that you're poor or a nerd but that's just the way it is. I won't judge you though

Quote Originally Posted by wargrim View Post
    why would your comment hurt me? Or anyone?
    You're just incapable of understanding the most simple notion that spending money on something that entertains you isn't stupid nor pointless. That's all i sid but you try and keep bringing issues nobody is talking about.
    As i said i'm not talking about your own experience on life or ko. Stop being a self-centered prick. It's just that poor people or no lifers like you think that having a lot of free time but no money is ok but having a lot of money and no free time is wrong. Now that's stupid and beside the point.

I'm sorry that you're poor or a nerd but that's just the way it is. I won't judge you though
    buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurn

why would your comment hurt me? or anyone?
    You're just incapable of understanding the most simple notion that spending money on something that entertains you isn't stupid nor pointless. That's all I sid but you try and keep bringing issues nobody is talking about.
    As I said I'm not talking about your own experience on life or KO. Stop being a self-centered prick. It's just that poor people or no lifers like you think that having a lot of free time but no money is OK but having a lot of money and no free time is wrong. Now that's stupid and beside the point.

You still didn't read anything huh? Well I guess it can't be helped.

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    You still didn't read anything huh? Well I guess it can't be helped.
    your defeat is acknowledged. keep trying
    Tiffer likes this.

I dunno why but this made me laugh for a bit XD

Quote Originally Posted by Tiffer View Post
    I dunno why but this made me laugh for a bit XD
    Yep, so we can buy items and call our self legit <.<

Quote Originally Posted by zuka View Post
    Yep, so we can buy items and call our self legit <.<
    Called sharing ever heard of it? maybe stop your crying and play your private servers and we will play usko ok..

#1 archer broooooooo Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by itzbryan View Post
    Do you think it would be feasible to make PK videos for people and charge a fee? As in, they upload the raw footage (doesn't have to only be KO), and I take it and mash it together with music and edits. Is there a market?

Go.
    probably not - your pk videos suck ass anyway huehuehue

jk i masturbate to them every night before i go to bed
    itzbryan likes this.

It matters not if you think you've somehow 'won' this argument. (Considering there was no reason for this argument in the first place?) I pay no heed to the opinions of people with the brain capacity of a preschooler.

inb4youcarebcuzyoukeepreplying

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12