Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Opinion

This is a discussion on Quick Opinion within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; both killswitch's singers were good i think D:[/b] Howard Jones, the "black guy", is way better then Jesse Leach, the ...
Page: 2

Kreeden

both killswitch's singers were good i think D:[/b]
    Howard Jones, the "black guy", is way better then Jesse Leach, the "not black guy?", was.
    Big black guys ftw.

Banned

what, what in the butt - some gay from youtube

xanarchistx

h34r:[/b]

Hey, that picture in your signature, with the fierce priests.
    I already know a couple INT priests own pk, but it says coming soon.. Is it still coming? I want a video

Nactoble

Now, as most of my clannies or friends know, I'm a huge metal head. Of course, when I make a pk video, I want to use metal music. I'm not into heavy metal like to the point you can enjoy the singer. (Thats just bad music). What do you think of metal music for a pk video? Yes, no? Share your opinion.

Example list of bands I would use:
    In Flames
    Shadows Fall
    Chimaira
    Parkway Drive
    Killswitch Engage
    Protest the Hero
    Roadrunner United

(Base your opinion of those bands if you know them, otherwise metal in general)

Thank you all![/b]
    tbh, only few of those bands that you listed are metal.
    Shadows Fall, Killswitch Engage, Parkway Drive, Protest the Hero are metalcore which isn't metal, it's mallcore crap. In Flames' old albums are good but the newer ones suck balls (which most people use in their videos :\) And yes.. it's a nice thing to hear some quality metal bands in pk videos but i haven't heard many.. People mostly use these american nu-metal and metalcore/mallcore crap in their videos. :/

rap music is good for warrior and rogue
    rock for mages
    games and funny songs for priest[/b]
    This is a dumb idea.

Oh and use the music that you enjoy, not what others want to hear, if they wont like the music they can just mute it anyways.

Hey, that picture in your signature, with the fierce priests.
    I already know a couple INT priests own pk, but it says coming soon.. Is it still coming? I want a video [/b]
    Nah, we were gonna use this sort of AHM type of video but we all quit and sold chars in the end. Never got to do it

what, what in the butt - some gay from youtube[/b]

+1, best pk song ever!!~

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12