Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast

R2D clan , for me to you :D

This is a discussion on R2D clan , for me to you :D within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; http://img529.imageshack.us/my.php?i...alalalafk0.jpg Just becuse you didnt belive me its kk dont worry...
Page: 1

nahnah

http://img529.imageshack.us/my.php?i...alalalafk0.jpg

Just becuse you didnt belive me its kk dont worry

llJuanMall

wtf??? i dont get it :huh:

nahnah

wtf??? i dont get it :huh:[/b]
    I going to shut down thier forum :S , just becuse they nerds and 24/7 players

Banned

lol ping bot

llJuanMall

:huh:

nahnah

Kloud i love you also aga ! , i told you i had job before in police i hacked computers to find info , i told you , your forum is pretty easy for me , ill run more pings , i have 3 PC in my home , ill make slow your forum , becuse i HATE nerds like you , and then you tell me to get life? atleast i have job and wife , what about you?

Sustain

Haha GJ sir!

nahnah

Haha GJ sir![/b]
    ty

Kloud if you want me to stop , confess about that he didnt have lucky about the LE and say he Duper or you can say " ok sir , you right , stop with the pings PLEASE! " and post here or in pm if no , i have alot time in day to do it :P dont forget i have 10 hours per day to be at work :P

Hes come on our forums threatening he's going to shut them down because he's a pro hacker (we didn't accepted him in the clan, this is why he's doing it LOL) So he needed to go on a forum to find out how to actually do it (he's pro) and now he's posting pics of him "pinging" the forums yet nothing has gone wrong with them I think he wins retard of the month award.

nahnah

Hes come on our forums threatening he's going to shut them down because he's a pro hacker (we didn't accepted him in the clan, this is why he's doing it LOL) So he needed to go on a forum to find out how to actually do it (he's pro) and now he's posting pics of him "pinging" the forums yet nothing has gone wrong with them I think he wins retard of the month award.[/b]
    ROFL do you have any proof i want to join your clan? i lvl 74 with 1m Nps do you really think you the only1 clan i can join? you never xp nothing allways isiloon like faggots , second i play more in Beramus then Ares, so dont bullshit me , btw if you think hacking is retard , sorry to tell ya , but Army do it aswell , im not scam accounts or games for fun lol , i do it becuse you just nerds and easy to slow down your Domin .
    i told you , if you want i can hack your computer easy , i can put keyloger all what i wants too , but no i dont have that time for it so i run pings also sub7 and netbus patch , becuse i dont have to be near my computer ^^.

And dont worry he actually work but you cant see it yet , he dont run pings for nothing

Give me a favor and try this for fun , go to start > run > ShutDown -s ( dont forget space beetwen shutdown to -S becuse its not work then ) .

Its not virus , just something cool :S

To stop it write

Shutdown -a

Dont say i dont help ya ^^

C^^

i mean like LOL what a dumbfuck ^^

"I was in police" LOL. You are so dumbass that you got fired am i wrong?

nahnah

i mean like LOL what a dumbfuck ^^

"I was in police" LOL. You are so dumbass that you got fired am i wrong?[/b]
    Nope , told ya before , i quit cuz its boring , i have better job with better options for like , Car , and more money per month , why should i stay? and i make program like AntiVirus , when ill sell it , ill have the money and have 2 share with more 3 guys , so its kinda lot of money...but you cant know it cuz you nerd

sexynoodles

after all you have done, i still repeat what i have wondered since day one we found your little paw prints on the forums.
    this comes from a guy who says hes 23 years old, has a job, has a wife, has a life, is not a nerd, and hate nerds and all the good stuff, should i really believe it? wonder what you do while you are not working, not with your family, not hating nerds, not trying to learn english and not touching yourself while reading our forums. you really make me wonder.

Banned

i lol'ed at this 1

Banned

I ARE HACKAR, I ARE USE NETBUS AND SUB7, I ARE PRO HACKAR, ONE WARD I KILL YAR MAM

Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast