Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast

R2D clan , for me to you :D

This is a discussion on R2D clan , for me to you :D within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; man this thread delivers...
Page: 10

susGe

man this thread delivers

Banned

man this thread delivers[/b]
    delivers what ?

susGe

delivers what ?[/b]
    lolz

babies

I'm not hungry but thx anyway.

i wanna be hacked =[

i gave him my email and everything =[[[[

wraith86

dude you need to get over that kloud didnt clan you

sn3aky

This guy is not hacking, he is pinging your forum with cmd, he is simply trying to scare you with his insane 1337 "hacking" skills, which, btw, to ping anything, you go to run and type "PING (I.p address or web address here but without brackets) and there it is...

and btw hackers don't go around shouting i hack i hack they r like hitman...
    no words no nothing, gj festo once again u r my favourite hacker :wub:

mobill

Do you want take a chance with me to see if i can hack your computer?
    If yea , give me your msn , just msn and ill proof how i delete all of your files , ill take fraps and show you...[/b]
    Listen man, I don’t think you get it. Every time you post a reply here you are not only making your story less believable but also making it look like you are the one with no life.

I pose this question to you: Who gets so upset over something as trivial as a computer game? A person who has a lot more in his life to care about, or a person who has nothing outside of this video game to care about?

Knowing that in countries like Japan you can be arrested for making threats which involve criminal activities like network flooding why would a man with a very handsome income and a family risk arrest and do this? Do you understand that the portrait that you are painting of your life does not coincide with the comments you have made on this forum?

I am not challenging your “hacking” abilities, nor am I expecting a reply to this post, but nahnah, all I am saying is preserve your dignity and stop posting. Everyone here is laughing at you, you’re a joke, not only because your attempts at “hacking” have been futile but also because you care so much about something so insignificant to your life.

If your story is legit, then think hard about what you could lose if you follow through with this, if you are lying, which you most likely are, try to forget about this incident and walk away.

G0D

im not a spammer....[/b]
    Your kidding me right? Yesterday you spammed like over a 100 posts. You got un-muted about 2weeks ago and you have made more posts that what I have made since this forum opened rofl..

Why do you so badly want 1k+ posts? Do you think people will actually respect you more? xD

Back to topic, nahnah gets dumber by the second so go go go keep trying to "hack/ping" us all :lol:

Banned

Your kidding me right? Yesterday you spammed like over a 100 posts. You got un-muted about 2weeks ago and you have made more posts that what I have made since this forum opened rofl..

Why do you so badly want 1k+ posts? Do you think people will actually respect you more? xD
    Back to topic, nahnah gets dumber by the second so go go go keep trying to "hack/ping" us all :lol:[/b]
    yet your retarted
    that post stuff dosent reset after every night..your retarted like i sayy before have it set my post count to stay 0 thendo it

G0D

yet your retarted
    that post stuff dosent reset after every night..your retarted like i sayy before have it set my post count to stay 0 thendo it[/b]
    ok

close pls maybe he will send through this topic some hacks to my home. that wouldnt be funneh

Any chance of a locked topic? This guy has already buried his own grave, just let him lay in it.

I dont think you've realized yet, you can send all the "pings" you want, our forums STILL are doing just fine lol.

I'm sorry to say this to you but i and many others have come to the conclusion that you sir, are a retard [/b]
    +1 im scared....

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast