Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

R2D clan , for me to you :D

This is a discussion on R2D clan , for me to you :D within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; after all you have done, i still repeat what i have wondered since day one we found your little paw ...
Page: 2

nahnah

after all you have done, i still repeat what i have wondered since day one we found your little paw print on the forums.
    this comes from a guy who says hes 23 years old, has a job, has a wife, has a life, is not a nerd, and hate nerds and all the good stuff, should i really believe it? wonder what you do while you are not working, not with your family, not hating nerds, not trying to learn english and not touching yourself while reading our forums. you really make me wonder.[/b]
    Hm , i go to hotels , i go with familey , i play succer , NO i dont try to have better English cuz its not importent for me , i have mistakes when i try to write , when i talking its better and people understand me , i DONT have time to play , my sun play more then me ( 5 years old and im only 23 :S ) , also in my country there school is over so i have time to be with my sun , dont know about you if you have or not , probably playing toggeter USKO .

Thats it , im not free like you , i have job and family like i said , i have like 7-9 hours free in 1 week ( w/o sleeping ofcurse ) , and like i said the other time its to get mad people like you .

Kloud you'll never not going to confess about something i said now or before , you know its true but you dont wanna show it , this is what Nerds do ^^ , you probably not more then 19 years old , not have any job, wife , kids , also frineds , dont tell me i have frineds in USKO LOL! becuse frineds from computer = like jew to arabs :P

Dammit i love to run this pings

Hoodlum if you said really then lets run pings toggeter , my frined also do it with me

Vandy i heard you hate r2d also :P help me ^^

P.S lol Kloud you edit my post in your forum , cool got tired from ban me ? hahaha told you , nobody cant ban me i can back allways , like admins here banned me and yea ofcurse till 21 in july yea sure didnt know today is the 21

ROFL do you have any proof i want to join your clan? i lvl 74 with 1m Nps do you really think you the only1 clan i can join? you never xp nothing allways isiloon like faggots , second i play more in Beramus then Ares, so dont bullshit me , btw if you think hacking is retard , sorry to tell ya , but Army do it aswell , im not scam accounts or games for fun lol , i do it becuse you just nerds and easy to slow down your Domin .[/b]

Any chance of a locked topic? This guy has already buried his own grave, just let him lay in it.

I dont think you've realized yet, you can send all the "pings" you want, our forums STILL are doing just fine lol.

I'm sorry to say this to you but i and many others have come to the conclusion that you sir, are a retard

Banned

whats r2d forum link i want to see if this hacking is really working

nahnah

Any chance of a locked topic? This guy has already buried his own grave, just let him lay in it.

I dont think you've realized yet, you can send all the "pings" you want, our forums STILL are doing just fine lol.

I'm sorry to say this to you but i and many others have come to the conclusion that you sir, are a retard [/b]
    ROFL did you read more? i said before 10-15 mintus i asked to join , but after i saw the first questions was what your Nps and Level i said thats it im not gonne join , becuse if he dont know Raggan , he have to shame , he also a old player , dont show me the line i just gave you example , noop nerd.

Cant you read that ah?

" just becuse i do have a nice Nps , i said 961k but i have 1m + , ill probably join to PC or other clan who care from members and not act like the Nps is the god or top or something , you clan not a competitors , if you do competitors just invite meles with Nps like you do aswell , now you probably again or delete this topic or said something else essence you'll never not confess about the true , but w/e , enjoy and have good life, its waste of time for me , i dont need you or anybody else , i do have many frineds , i pupolar in Ares if you dont know me maybe you wasnt the real owner dunno .
    "

P.S if you really have any idea what is hacked you have to know to shut down a site you have to use more than 10 computer or PC with high options , drive and more.
    Like i said i have 3 computers only 2 leptop , other not.
    I proof you that im running pings on your forum , so how can you say " LOL " your forum still work , the problem here is you dont have any idea about hacking , so you cant see if its work or not , for example , i found your site IP , your Domin IP , your source , admins IP , members section , when he will run more pings , i can see more options , but you probably dont know shit , so dont talk...

sounds more like this kid just has a sad little life.

ROFL did you read more? i said before 10-15 mintus i asked to join , but after i saw the first questions was what your Nps and Level i said thats it im not gonne join , becuse if he dont know Raggan , he have to shame , he also a old player , dont show me the line i just gave you example , noop nerd.

Cant you read that ah?

" just becuse i do have a nice Nps , i said 961k but i have 1m + , ill probably join to PC or other clan who care from members and not act like the Nps is the god or top or something , you clan not a competitors , if you do competitors just invite meles with Nps like you do aswell , now you probably again or delete this topic or said something else essence you'll never not confess about the true , but w/e , enjoy and have good life, its waste of time for me , i dont need you or anybody else , i do have many frineds , i pupolar in Ares if you dont know me maybe you wasnt the real owner dunno .
    "[/b]
    So you DID ask to join?

sexynoodles

hmm, its funny to me. because well, i will be 23 at the end of july this year, also have a very steady well paying job, busy working...ehh not so much, depends on where my duty station is located. i am a newly commisioned officer in the us military, was enlisted at one point. and no, i dont have a wife or a kid, its a bit too far from where i have planned for my life. therefore i do have more free time to myself than you do. meeting friends, drinking, travelling and etc. are all my habbits, as well as playing video games. you can call me a nerd, but i would definitely not get that mad at someone that i am probably never going to meet in real life, let alone harm anyone in any possible way just for some minor incident in an online video game that neither of us give 2 rats' asses about. maybe you are just showing off your hacking skills to the "nerds", but other than that, i dont see any legitimate motivation of the action you have taken due to that particular issue.

nahnah

So you DID ask to join?[/b]
    Dumb ah? ofc in the start i wanted to join , but when i saw the questions i quit from the game , becuse this clan wasnt importent for me , but i see you English person and still hard to read...well , i dont wanna see you talking my language , w/e yea i wanted to join , but not anymore... like i said i use to play on 78 mage beramus , so i dont need R2G...

Banned

did r2d kill isi this morning ?

to have the credit in this funny topic

nahnah

H0RROR i going to sleep girl right? w/e ill keep run pings even if you think its not doing shit lol , becuse you can go read about that and you'll see , btw when you just push on the link in your forum , there is lssas.exe + Ulnaj.exe , i changed to exe to .JPG so you cant see it , BUT when you run your game , ill have the info in my msn but you also can start AntiVirus 2007 only to find this virus + delete him , or try Ad-Aware.

Try also in computer > right click > manage > services , if its not there , just run AntiVirus , or you want Keyloger? Dont worry its be in good hands , MINE :P

But like i said , i dont have time to play , so dont worry i not gonne take nothing for nobody , i have enough for me.

Good luck and cya tommorow Nerds gays

If you dont belive you have lssas.exe + Ulnaj.exe in this link , dont run nothing , if you want to cheak just run AntiVirus , or do Task Manager and go to processes and you can see it there ( sometimes ) , and just cheak for other virus , what can you losse...

i keep lol'ing

OH NOES! HE R GOINNA HACKZ U

nahnah

Vandy , like i said i hate nerds , you said they dickheads and then you going to thier forum for fawn probably , dont be stupid kid and keep this words , now you probably said something else , but i can see you want to join r2d , so why dont you ask? going to sleep cya

N1GG4

haha this is mad funny but correct me if im wrong arnt hackers usually the nerds?

Lol bro go outside for a bit get some fresh air go have fun with your SON not the sun. Then come back after you've calmed down cause your a baddie at ko and can't get into a clan so you try to shut down their forums and make it seem like they and everyone else cares but we don't were just enjoying your stupidity. But he'll continue I find it amusing.

P.S for a 23 year old..... you dont really act much like it eh you try to hack peoples forums cause your bad at a game?

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast