Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

R2D clan , for me to you :D

This is a discussion on R2D clan , for me to you :D within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Kloud i love you also aga ! , i told you i had job before in police i hacked computers ...
Page: 3

susGe

Kloud i love you also aga ! , i told you i had job before in police i hacked computers to find info , i told you , your forum is pretty easy for me , ill run more pings , i have 3 PC in my home , ill make slow your forum , becuse i HATE nerds like you , and then you tell me to get life? atleast i have job and wife , what about you?[/b]
    wait you have 3 pcs, you "hack", and your trying to take down a forum used by a clan for a MMO..... and you hate nerds? Sorry to inform you kind sir but you are in fact a nerd.

kinda my thoughts as well

N1GG4

haha this is mad funny but correct me if im wrong arnt hackers usually the nerds?

Lol bro go outside for a bit get some fresh air go have fun with your SON not the sun. Then come back after you've calmed down cause your a baddie at ko and can't get into a clan so you try to shut down their forums and make it seem like they and everyone else cares but we don't were just enjoying your stupidity. But he'll continue I find it amusing.

P.S for a 23 year old..... you dont really act much like it eh you try to hack peoples forums cause your bad at a game?[/b]
    bumping what i said so he can see it and also aww guys he stopped posting I think we hurt his feelings cause we made him realize he's the nerd here

Banned

Vandy , like i said i hate nerds , you said they dickheads and then you going to thier forum for fawn probably , dont be stupid kid and keep this words , now you probably said something else , but i can see you want to join r2d , so why dont you ask? going to sleep cya[/b]
    ill keep my words r2d has a bunch of greedy dickheads
    most of them are dicks snobbish people
    and im sure they know that
    i went there forum to see if your so called " hacking " was working but guess what it wasnt so stfu stupid idiot wanna-b hacker

nahnah

haha this is mad funny but correct me if im wrong arnt hackers usually the nerds?

Lol bro go outside for a bit get some fresh air go have fun with your SON not the sun. Then come back after you've calmed down cause your a baddie at ko and can't get into a clan so you try to shut down their forums and make it seem like they and everyone else cares but we don't were just enjoying your stupidity. But he'll continue I find it amusing.

P.S for a 23 year old..... you dont really act much like it eh you try to hack peoples forums cause your bad at a game?[/b]
    LOL , i really have to go sleep to wake up soon , but ill answer you .

First i wanted to join just before i knew what he will ask me , i have all what i need to be in thier clan , but he asked the wrong question for me.
    Second Hackers = Nerds? dont think so , i were in Army and i was hacker , i hack to Arab computers to get info so i dont think its nerd .
    Third i have window open i dont need to go out to get fresh air , night here and my SUN is sleeping.
    Hmm you should see what things i do in computer before you tell me i stupid , i got message from Microsoft about my program , but i not going to finish that till 2009 , but when ill i dont have to work more then 4-5 years , then ill probably join Army again to fuck some arabs.

w/e what you the nerds thinks , ill keep say what i said now cuz i know its true , atleast i confess about things i know they right , even when they hurt me , i dont run away from the riality ( probably didnt write it good , but i know you understand ) , they bihaind the computers so you all talking , but if you were my Enemy when i was at army , i probably shoot into your eyes.

R2D you pathtic kids , go see the world from outside , not the USKO world , not all pink outside , sometimes black and grey , but also pink in bed, you probably dont see it cuz you 24/7 but nvm

GOOD NIGHT

<3 signture

Vandy , before you know what hacker means , go read about hacking noob , start with NetBus 1.6 then go to sub7 , if you can understand then come and try to hack me alright? its will take for you 3 years just to know the first move...rofl.

N1GG4

LOL , i really have to go sleep to wake up soon , but ill answer you .

First i wanted to join just before i knew what he will ask me , i have all what i need to be in thier clan , but he asked the wrong question for me.
    Second Hackers = Nerds? dont think so , i were in Army and i was hacker , i hack to Arab computers to get info so i dont think its nerd .
    Third i have window open i dont need to go out to get fresh air , night here and my SUN is sleeping.
    Hmm you should see what things i do in computer before you tell me i stupid , i got message from Microsoft about my program , but i not going to finish that till 2009 , but when ill i dont have to work more then 4-5 years , then ill probably join Army again to fuck some arabs.

w/e what you the nerds thinks , ill keep say what i said now cuz i know its true , atleast i confess about things i know they right , even when they hurt me , i dont run away from the riality ( probably didnt write it good , but i know you understand ) , they bihaind the computers so you all talking , but if you were my Enemy when i was at army , i probably shoot into your eyes.

R2D you pathtic kids , go see the world from outside , not the USKO world , not all pink outside , sometimes black and grey , but also pink in bed, you probably dont see it cuz you 24/7 but nvm

GOOD NIGHT

<3 signture[/b]
    1st buddy ur the pathetic one here.
    2nd I couldn&#39;t understand a word you just typed out.
    3rd Hackers are the nerds so please stfu to hack you must commit time and effort on the computer to figure out how to hack and to actually hack.
    4th the U.S army would own any army your in so don&#39;t bother telling us who your killing on your computer cause in the end your gana be the one gettin killed.
    5th Please just shut up you don&#39;t understand what I meant by the fresh air so yet again your making yourself look stupid.
    6th well thats it keep going though im having fun laughing at you.

h4x0r :lol:
    h0w 4b0u7 70 g37 4 l1f3 y0u fuck1ng l4m3 k1d?
    d0 y0u und3rs74nd m3?

Banned

Vandy , before you know what hacker means , go read about hacking noob , start with NetBus 1.6 then go to sub7 , if you can understand then come and try to hack me alright? its will take for you 3 years just to know the first move...rofl.[/b]
    if you knew how to hack then you would have already hacked..so dude stfu with your pinging shit and just leave man

susGe

woah guy dont get him riled up. Dont want him to whip out his uber leet netbus hack....

Edited your signature

Fallensix

I cant see any difference in r2d forums 0_o

sexynoodles

Edited your signature[/b]
    uh oh, hes gonna start hating ko4life too now.

N1GG4

uh oh, hes gonna start hating ko4life too now. [/b]
    oh snap he might start pinging ko4life then you guys might get more problems from 1 guy than you do from 20,000 others hahahaa. what a nerd.

N1GG4

double post ftw.

nvm

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast