Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

R2D clan , for me to you :D

This is a discussion on R2D clan , for me to you :D within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; this topic made my day, thank you...
Page: 4

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

this topic made my day, thank you

this topic made my day, thank you[/b]
    +1

C^^

HE is so pathetic

He said 5 hours you forum will lag bla bla bla

Still nothing, he said he was in army ! LAWL
    he hates nerdes because he is one

Poor little kid without life ^^

[]D [] []V[] []D Senior Member T_rey's Avatar

hahahahaha i havn't read this whole post but i thought it was funny how he called them nerds while he is trying to hack their online game forum

Good Job, You are so cool

ZeIda

Roi, just read the posts in this topic and think about what ppl said.......you should be able to realise that you are making yourself look dumber and dumber by every post you make. Hackers = lowlifes. You keep talking about so called nerds who only sit infront of the computer and so on. And I find it kinda funny that this is comming from the mouth of somebody doing nothing but saying bullshit on our forums, and treathening with hacking, shutting down our forums bla bla bla.
    And the funnies part is the reason why he is doing all this......
    He is doing this because his request to join our clan got declined. I tried to explain him that in a clan that is almost full, and there is ppl who wanna join every day we cant invite everybody. He keeps on saying we only care about nps, but then how come alot of the members have quite low nps? I myself only had like 100k when I joined. This guys nps was acctually pretty good though, better then alot of r2d members, so I can assure you that lack of nps wasnt the reason.
    And about the lightning erenion....why dont you think its possible to make it legit? Are you a retard or something? I havent upgraded much rebirth items with tears myself, but from what ppl tell me its like 70% of success or something like that. Here is an example that should be easy to understand, even for a retard:
    Lets say you have a basket of 7 green apples and 3 red ones. If you pick one without looking, the chance of getting a green apple would be 70%. If you are gonna upgrade a lightning erenion from +5 rebirth to +11 rebirth you have to upgrade 6 times. So lets say you try you pick an apple without looking 6 times, and after every time you pick an apple, you put it back in the basket. Dont you think its possible to pick a green apple 6 times in a row? Yeah sure you need a little bit of luck, but its possible for sure.

garfieldbr

dude u need help. its only a game...
    wake up.

ROFL do you have any proof i want to join your clan? i lvl 74 with 1m Nps do you really think you the only1 clan i can join?[/b]
    I thought you had a life, kids, a wife and a nice job?

Or does that all seem like..

BUUULLLLLSHIT?!

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

Roi, just read the posts in this topic and think about what ppl said.......you should be able to realise that you are making yourself look dumber and dumber by every post you make. Hackers = lowlifes. You keep talking about so called nerds who only sit infront of the computer and so on. And I find it kinda funny that this is comming from the mouth of somebody doing nothing but saying bullshit on our forums, and treathening with hacking, shutting down our forums bla bla bla.
    And the funnies part is the reason why he is doing all this......
    He is doing this because his request to join our clan got declined. I tried to explain him that in a clan that is almost full, and there is ppl who wanna join every day we cant invite everybody. He keeps on saying we only care about nps, but then how come alot of the members have quite low nps? I myself only had like 100k when I joined. This guys nps was acctually pretty good though, better then alot of r2d members, so I can assure you that lack of nps wasnt the reason.
    And about the lightning erenion....why dont you think its possible to make it legit? Are you a retard or something? I havent upgraded much rebirth items with tears myself, but from what ppl tell me its like 70% of success or something like that. Here is an example that should be easy to understand, even for a retard:
    Lets say you have a basket of 7 green apples and 3 red ones. If you pick one without looking, the chance of getting a green apple would be 70%. If you are gonna upgrade a lightning erenion from +5 rebirth to +11 rebirth you have to upgrade 6 times. So lets say you try you pick an apple without looking 6 times, and after every time you pick an apple, you put it back in the basket. Dont you think its possible to pick a green apple 6 times in a row? Yeah sure you need a little bit of luck, but its possible for sure.[/b]
    i read through the topic on R2D forums and i will say Roi sir u wont be accepted into PC with this kind of stupidity...

i dont know for sure if that LE is legit but it is possible so i dont see why ur so pissed off about that... and ur nps were higher than their requirements so i dont see why u should be so pissed off about it... PC has a stricter np requirement and u want to join us now?

You kind sir have dug urself a hole too deep to climb out of... so u best keep on digging until u pop out on the otherside of the world

ZeIda

:lol:

FlippinSweeT

lool, ur not raggan big guy, and raggan doesn't even play his original acct anymore i know that 100% factual.

ur an idiot roi, u posted that u had a lvl80 char in weiweur on xigenon or w/e the hell server with rofs+2 and other +2 uniques and full +9 sets aswell, ur just an idiot with no life, you are the nerd claiming to be some leet hacker shit. the only thing you do that's leet is make urself look like a dumbass.

ahahaahah i never laughed like this in a while :lol:

Magicality

LOL with your little adsl connection you threaten to bring down a forum hosted by a major company? Dream on.

BTW, I just informed BEZEQ-INT of your activities. They will not be to happy to see how you are wasting what little bandwidth you have.

kibal

LOL with your little adsl connection you threaten to bring down a forum hosted by a major company? Dream on.

BTW, I just informed BEZEQ-INT of your activities. They will not be to happy to see how you are wasting what little bandwidth you have.[/b]

Take care ,he is a god of computers ......ROFL

CALAdmin

pretty sure you're dead in the water. kthnx

nahnah

ROFL first my name is not Roi i had roi in your forum cuz my email name was like that , second im in my work place now and i just read all what you said and i laugh a lot , 2 times i tried to enter r2d forum and he failed , i run pings also now in my home PC , you just play USKO so you think you know everything in computer? you probably listen to me when i said run AntiVirus i know you scan ...
    Flippin im not the old Raggan but i do the new one , dont belive me? ask the old owner .
    And if i really wants to login PC or R2D ( and i dont want ) i can change my nick and thats it , you'll not know who i am.
    Now like i said i have better account in Beramus 70 warrior 78 mage , and in Ares just Rogue 74 and i got bored.
    Kloud your clan is the worst one for me also ruin Ares , whit your dumbasshole players , every1 left you and coming back , i've got frineds in your R2K clan and they told me and i read also , you ( r2d ) dont help whit shit to your Ally , you guys sucks allways Isiloons thats all , not help with xp or nothing , you farm and sell like noobs , or give it to your old members when they have +1/2 uniqes , so you dumb.
    Third Kloud , cheak your manage , when i be at home ill take ss and ill send you in PM , he said the PING IP is over, probably i shut down your computer , or you did restart.
    Also your forum is work slowly now , but ill not lie its maybe becuse the computer internet here is slow also.
    Im sure even if i shut down your forum or make him slow you wont say shit you'll say its the same , but like i said i dont listen to 24/7 players , thats why i dont give a shit also for this guy comment in KO4Life , also noob admins dont know how to give ban for allways.
    Like i said no way you can ban me , NOBODY cant ban me forever , and the funny thing is in my home i cant change IP , and you still cant ban me its kinda fag <.<

If you think what i did and still doin with this picture is nothing , go to hacking site and post it , then show me what people said ...
    But you not going to do it cuz you faggot you have time only for usko , you gays ... if you have anyidea about Hacking , Dos , you would know i dont lie about nothing here , and you said i make myself fool , rofl then , i dont wanna say what you all making yourself when you playing this game...
    you probably cant stop , if you go to trip for like 3-7 days you say to yourself " i wish i had computer here to play USKO ".
    Its heard funny but its true , you cant live w/o that game , its true...
    Atleast i can confess about that i new with shut down sites, told ya did it only 4-5 times and its allways work after days , becuse i use only 3 computers , and you can confess about something? no becuse you think everything is Pink , but no outside somebody can kill you for real and there is no OK button to come back HOMO !

And no Caladin , im not going to suicide becuse of ghay nerds like you :P actually you make me laugh when im at work and now i happy to work more :P when i know ill have money when i done what about you? still asking your parents ? ^^

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast