Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

R2D clan , for me to you :D

This is a discussion on R2D clan , for me to you :D within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ROFL first my name is not Roi i had roi in your forum cuz my email name was like that ...
Page: 5

susGe

ROFL first my name is not Roi i had roi in your forum cuz my email name was like that , second im in my work place now and i just read all what you said and i laugh a lot , 2 times i tried to enter r2d forum and he failed , i run pings also now in my home PC , you just play USKO so you think you know everything in computer? you probably listen to me when i said run AntiVirus i know you scan ...
    Flippin im not the old Raggan but i do the new one , dont belive me? ask the old owner .
    And if i really wants to login PC or R2D ( and i dont want ) i can change my nick and thats it , you'll not know who i am.
    Now like i said i have better account in Beramus 70 warrior 78 mage , and in Ares just Rogue 74 and i got bored.
    Kloud your clan is the worst one for me also ruin Ares , whit your dumbasshole players , every1 left you and coming back , i've got frineds in your R2K clan and they told me and i read also , you ( r2d ) dont help whit shit to your Ally , you guys sucks allways Isiloons thats all , not help with xp or nothing , you farm and sell like noobs , or give it to your old members when they have +1/2 uniqes , so you dumb.
    Third Kloud , cheak your manage , when i be at home ill take ss and ill send you in PM , he said the PING IP is over, probably i shut down your computer , or you did restart.
    Also your forum is work slowly now , but ill not lie its maybe becuse the computer internet here is slow also.
    Im sure even if i shut down your forum or make him slow you wont say shit you'll say its the same , but like i said i dont listen to 24/7 players , thats why i dont give a shit also for this guy comment in KO4Life , also noob admins dont know how to give ban for allways.
    Like i said no way you can ban me , NOBODY cant ban me forever , and the funny thing is in my home i cant change IP , and you still cant ban me its kinda fag <.<

If you think what i did and still doin with this picture is nothing , go to hacking site and post it , then show me what people said ...
    But you not going to do it cuz you faggot you have time only for usko , you gays ... if you have anyidea about Hacking , Dos , you would know i dont lie about nothing here , and you said i make myself fool , rofl then , i dont wanna say what you all making yourself when you playing this game...
    you probably cant stop , if you go to trip for like 3-7 days you say to yourself " i wish i had computer here to play USKO ".
    Its heard funny but its true , you cant live w/o that game , its true...
    Atleast i can confess about that i new with shut down sites, told ya did it only 4-5 times and its allways work after days , becuse i use only 3 computers , and you can confess about something? no becuse you think everything is Pink , but no outside somebody can kill you for real and there is no OK button to come back HOMO !

And no Caladin , im not going to suicide becuse of ghay nerds like you :P actually you make me laugh when im at work and now i happy to work more :P when i know ill have money when i done what about you? still asking your parents ? ^^[/b]
    Why are you so full of hatred sir? Why use your god given talents as a hacker to dominate a mmo forum? You should be out there fighting the good fight and sticking it to the man.

mobill

Accumulation pinging is going to get you in trouble with your ISP. They look out for these things because it’s slowing down their network as well and is also very easy to detect and track down. Continue wasting you time pinging their server but I recommend that you stop, and give your child a brighter future than your own (judging by the age you impregnated your sons mother).

Accumulation pinging is going to get you in trouble with your ISP. They look out for these things because it’s slowing down their network as well and is also very easy to detect and track down. Continue wasting you time pinging their server but I recommend that you stop, and give your child a brighter future than your own (judging by the age you impregnated your sons mother).[/b]
    ouch XD

Pino

this is the problem of the world

someone is doing something and the other guy thinks he can
    just attack him for what he is doing.
    doesn&#39;t matter what it is
    it doesn&#39;t matter how much everyone will flame him he will stick by what he said
    i think it&#39;s stupid what he is doing but noone will stop him by just flaming him...

warrior

stop doing the funny things and go lvl 80, crying more doesn&#39;t help or prove anything. so what if u hacked their forum and down it?

in addiion, i am a lvl 1 noob with 100 base np, single, jobless and do not know how to hack others, it&#39;s nothing campare to some1 at lvl74, 1mil np, has good job, wife, kid and able to hack. so ignore me pls

Banned

stop doing the funny things and go lvl 80, crying more doesn&#39;t help or prove anything. so what if u hacked their forum and down it?

in addiion, i am a lvl 1 noob with 100 base np, single, jobless and do not know how to hack others, it&#39;s nothing campare to some1 at lvl74, 1mil np, has good job, wife, kid and able to hack. so ignore me pls[/b]
    :huh:

Lord0fWar

i realy dont think u have been working to police at ages of 23 or army or w/e thats bs. cos in finland at ages of 20 u can/must go to army and get your baci training (6months) then if u want to get higher ranks or special training (6 months more) so u gonna be 21 when u get out of army. Then u got to go to police academy and thats bout 1 year also so u gonna be 22 so u got 1 year to get your own firm up and runing I DONT THINK SO you are so full of bs that every thing you have said has been total bs ( if u dont live in sum vulgarity contry then this post is totaly bs =) ) lol have fun arquing i laughed like 10 times during this topic
    i have not douts bout u not being a hacker but i dont bilieve that u been working whit army or police.

Lord0fWar

and why in the name of god u want to have a reveng on sucha good gun clan as r2d is ko so important to you is ko all u have. i dont think so if u got wife,kids,car and job. If u so all mighty hacker why u wanna bother your big hacker brains to hack som mmo clans web site and ruin their fun that just retarted.

G0D

I see a lot of people using my name in their sentences :P

Well "nahnah" I read through out this whole topic and released something, you are actually more dumber and retarded than what I actually thought.

Taking a small stupid conflicted over us not adding you to the clan to a bigger well known forum for them to see how much of a dickless nerd you are was the most biggest mistake of your lifeless life..

You just ask people to hate you tbh.. You even tried to get Vandy to back you and when that failed you started calling him names lol...

I can bet my house on it that you do not have a wife and kids, your not 23 and you don&#39;t have a life.

Your probably a 15 year old kid who lives with a foster family or some shit and gets beaten everyday.

I weep for you

nahnah

i realy dont think u have been working to police at ages of 23 or army or w/e thats bs. cos in finland at ages of 20 u can/must go to army and get your baci training (6months) then if u want to get higher ranks or special training (6 months more) so u gonna be 21 when u get out of army. Then u got to go to police academy and thats bout 1 year also so u gonna be 22 so u got 1 year to get your own firm up and runing I DONT THINK SO you are so full of bs that every thing you have said has been total bs ( if u dont live in sum vulgarity contry then this post is totaly bs =) ) lol have fun arquing i laughed like 10 times during this topic
    i have not douts bout u not being a hacker but i dont bilieve that u been working whit army or police.[/b]
    I were in Army when i was 18 years old and till 20 years old , then i got job in police cuz in army i work for military intelligence , and i got document , then i just took it to the police + the document of my profile ( 97 the best you can get ) and thats it , i was there for 3 years till i make my program with more 3 guys.
    Also i work for Microsoft ( in my country not in USA ofc... ) and i have good salary every month ( 30000 USD + car and phone ) , its enough for me .
    Like i said you can laugh how ever you want , i just know i can teach every1 here about computers , i&#39;ve also document of technician ( computers ) so there is no virus i cant fix , or other problems , second who said about get lvl 80 and stop cry , like i said i dont know how you cant read but anyway , i dont have time to play , i have 7-8 hours in week free ( w/o sleeping ) , so when i have this time i work on my program its more importent for me , this program name is AntiSpy 2008 , this is will be selling in every place in the world , hanged with sponsers , but dont worry there will be info with English but not my English so ... :P
    You can ask me what ever you want in computers , and ill proof you i know everything , ill answer fast or slow cuz of my job .

"GOD" first of all , i dont know Vandy why should i be hes frined?
    And you calling me dumb? i dont need no frineds here , i dont play USKO and i dont even know you , so why should i care what people think about me? in RL i have frineds , wife , kid , family , i enjoy have fun at all , so why i need to pay attention for this forum? even if i be your frined , what can it help me? nothing so stfu.
    Second , i post Vandy PM becuse i decide too , i dont need to ask nobody.
    I have life , not like yours , you only know what its USKO , not girls not sex no nothing , you allways on computers like nerd , atleast i work on computer but i get money for it , so i enjoy also in work , i make program and i sure you cant even to make 1 button , ill have Microsoft sponsers , and if you know Bill Gates , you probably know this is big company , and big money , i can give you example , 2 guys make program name ICQ , they sold it to other country , and got 400m USD , this is just a program , ofc there share it whit the guys who did the sounds buttons etc , but they still rich , here we only 3 , i make the buttons + protection + virus list + Usntin + Ajnsh + Iudn , this is probably 60% from the program , so ill have lots of money , in my country we decide to sell each disk for 200 usd , we have aleardy 2 company&#39;s who wanna buy 35 and 65 pieces , you can do mathematics alone.

I&#39;d love my life , and ill never dont wanna to change them , i have fun everyday , i have great family , and im not slave to nobody or for game like you.
    People are work for me , im like boss in my company , and you really think i become perplexed becuse of 15-17 years old kids? sorry sir but i dont , i fell happy everyday i come to watch this topic , and actually the true , even if you were my frined in my life , and you was say the same , i dont was really care , cuz i have many frineds , and anyway i work too much , no time to play , or be at home with my frineds , BUT and its big but , when i done with my program i have 4-5 years free with more then 70-150m USD in my bank account , and i dont think ill work anymore , this program be out 100% in 2009 , 2 companys aleardy going to buy 100% , so this forum make me sad you think ? damn 1 big ROFL

I bet $10 he is a crossdresser h3ar:

nahnah

I bet $10 he is a crossdresser h3ar:[/b]
    Like i said , you all probably 15-17 years old , if you think its funny what you said here , so its really dont , anyway for me , this is why i dont pay attention for what people ...hm actually you kids , so i dont really pay attention for what kids like you say , and you want me to be sad lol , if i was sad i not going to come back here , ill open new account new name , but i happy not sad keep flame me its show me you jealous

Back latter i going to buy shit for my program , hope to see more comments ( flames please ) here when i back <3

C^^

This guys is rly a piece of shit guy haha.
    Of course you can come back forever, and so? are you prood of using proxy? what a dumbass. Putting trojans on pictures? WHAT A JOKE !
    YOU are nobody and a piece of lowlife cunt . GEtting hit by his retarded parents everydays because he cant do anything good *sigh sigh* . B)

We are not jalous, we apologice that you dont have a brain little piece of shit .

EDIT: i saw ur signature, if you can do it, then do it retard or maybe dont you know how to edit something? wow: )

Like i said , you all probably 15-17 years old , if you think its funny what you said here , so its really dont , anyway for me , this is why i dont pay attention for what people ...hm actually you kids , so i dont really pay attention for what kids like you say , and you want me to be sad lol , if i was sad i not going to come back here , ill open new account new name , but i happy not sad keep flame me its show me you jealous

Back latter i going to buy shit for my program , hope to see more comments ( flames please ) here when i back <3[/b]
    i dont bother reading ur posts cuz seems like ur retarded, dude just stfu
    stop telling everybody they have no lives, and how they&#39;re gonna go on vacation and wana play usko or something (okay maybe i did read one of his posts ^^) cuz ur the one with like 5 lvl 74+ characters (?) and all this shit and ur bragging about how u have 1m national points blabla. dude, no one cares, dont be mad that a clan u wana be in doesnt like you. go ahead, change ur name, u cant change ur personality, either way ur still an asshole and they&#39;re not gonna take u in anyways. u said something about R2D being nooby and only farming isiloons and farming drops and shit; well, in that case, wat IS a good clan?
    btw learn to make some sense and put some thoughts before you write a sentence, cuz ur hurting my brain trying to understand ur gibberish.
    hmm.... we want you to be sad? no, we couldnt care less, ur the one coming here and being all tough and saying shit about "ohhh ohh look at meee mr hotshot!! i can ping some server after searching for hours about how to do it!!! and no one likes me!!"

but oh well, you are "happy not sad" ...... which i guess is all that matters?

nahnah

i dont bother reading ur posts cuz seems like ur retarded, dude just stfu
    stop telling everybody they have no lives, and how they&#39;re gonna go on vacation and wana play usko or something (okay maybe i did read one of his posts ^^) cuz ur the one with like 5 lvl 74+ characters (?) and all this shit and ur bragging about how u have 1m national points blabla. dude, no one cares, dont be mad that a clan u wana be in doesnt like you. go ahead, change ur name, u cant change ur personality, either way ur still an asshole and they&#39;re not gonna take u in anyways. u said something about R2D being nooby and only farming isiloons and farming drops and shit; well, in that case, wat IS a good clan?
    btw learn to make some sense and put some thoughts before you write a sentence, cuz ur hurting my brain trying to understand ur gibberish.
    hmm.... we want you to be sad? no, we couldnt care less, ur the one coming here and being all tough and saying shit about "ohhh ohh look at meee mr hotshot!! i can ping some server after searching for hours about how to do it!!! and no one likes me!!"

but oh well, you are "happy not sad" ...... which i guess is all that matters?[/b]
    Ofc its matter , you guys like 15 years old you really think i care what you all thinking? you even didnt saw pussy in your life , so what the fuck you know about life? also Kloud , and rofl not all what people said are lie you moron you cant confess you belive me i do have this work but anyway lol you really think i want your words " i know i belive you " ? rofl i will have more then 70m USD in my bank , so your words worth maybe -70m USD
    not worth for me even to read it , now let me laugh on you becuse you all stupids , atleast i got many things free in my life , and i dont ask my parents for money , i also live alone till i was 18 years old , i know even when you be 26-30 years old you still be at your parents home + play USKO rofl so gahys roflmao.

Kloud im not going to respond anymore you not intersting me , btw try to get police to my home , with my Ip rofl you even dont know him , when you post the IP in your forum its dont was the currect one lol , so dont bullshit me , you even cant see my IP i have 3 Modems lol , owned moron , and police cant find me , i from other country ^^ , suck my d1ck 15 years old kid , whit big boobs mama...cya noops , my frineds laugh on my cuz i answer you , 23 years talking with 15 years old lol , what a stupid iam , this forum worth my shit in my ass...

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast