Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast

R2D clan , for me to you :D

This is a discussion on R2D clan , for me to you :D within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i think the forum is going faster... ty bro...
Page: 8

i think the forum is going faster... ty bro

nahnah

Dunno if going faster or dont , i stoped ping it when i post this pictures in this forum , i did it cuz you didnt belive me before and i show you that , second Horror ofc i need msn or ICQ to get IP you moron... and also you know me in game i were in your old clan also i was in Refugee but you all gays dont know my nick :S ( not Raggan ).
    If you not scard , you said im not hacker right? try me what can you losse...( only your PC ) give me your msn info , and you'll see...
    Thats it i not going to answer here anyway its not importent for me what ghays like you said . cuz you say the same shit anyway...

sexynoodles

if you were actually that good, you would probably hack into these forums and get his IP easily, you wouldnt even need to get his MSN or ICQ or w/e to find out what his IP is. you disappointed me, my little asian friend. ( if you still think you are from japan ).

Banned

Wanna see what can i do? give me only your msn , ill delete all your files but before that ill put keyloger and ill press on it in your PC then ill take your account info and ill delete every item you have there , if seal , ill delvl you to lvl 30 + restat + reskill ...
    Just try me about that , im sure im not going to failed , give me only your msn info.[/b]
    lol your stupid
    try me baba i copy+ paste my shit

Wanna see what can i do? give me only your msn , ill delete all your files but before that ill put keyloger and ill press on it in your PC then ill take your account info and ill delete every item you have there , if seal , ill delvl you to lvl 30 + restat + reskill ...
    Just try me about that , im sure im not going to failed , give me only your msn info.[/b]
    LOl, we have no life?? HAHAHAH
    ur idea of HACKING somebody is delevelling their character!
    funny shit, since ur saying we're the ones who cant live without play ko
    if you can do shit to anybody, do it, no one's stopping u.
    if you could do it you'd be rich by now, but you wont be since ur retarded.
    and oh yeah, go hack me and delevel my characters so i can go emo over a game

nahnah

LOl, we have no life?? HAHAHAH
    ur idea of HACKING somebody is delevelling their character!
    funny shit, since ur saying we're the ones who cant live without play ko
    if you can do shit to anybody, do it, no one's stopping u.
    if you could do it you'd be rich by now, but you wont be since ur retarded.
    and oh yeah, go hack me and delevel my characters so i can go emo over a game[/b]
    ROFL i saw i not going to answer but anyway lol i dont want hack you becuse of the account , i want do it cuz USKO is your whole life lol , i dont need this items or something , we both know if ill delete your windows its better for you then ill delete your items lol

ROFL i saw i not going to answer but anyway lol i dont want hack you becuse of the account , i want do it cuz USKO is your whole life lol , i dont need this items or something , we both know if ill delete your windows its better for you then ill delete your items lol[/b]
    grammar lesson anybody?

Banned

grammar lesson anybody?[/b]
    hes turk what you expect..

DOm

I were in Army when i was 18 years old and till 20 years old , then i got job in police cuz in army i work for military intelligence , and i got document , then i just took it to the police + the document of my profile ( 97 the best you can get ) and thats it , i was there for 3 years till i make my program with more 3 guys.
    Also i work for Microsoft ( in my country not in USA ofc... ) and i have good salary every month ( 30000 USD + car and phone ) , its enough for me .
    Like i said you can laugh how ever you want , i just know i can teach every1 here about computers , i've also document of technician ( computers ) so there is no virus i cant fix , or other problems , second who said about get lvl 80 and stop cry , like i said i dont know how you cant read but anyway , i dont have time to play , i have 7-8 hours in week free ( w/o sleeping ) , so when i have this time i work on my program its more importent for me , this program name is AntiSpy 2008 , this is will be selling in every place in the world , hanged with sponsers , but dont worry there will be info with English but not my English so ... :P
    You can ask me what ever you want in computers , and ill proof you i know everything , ill answer fast or slow cuz of my job .
    "GOD" first of all , i dont know Vandy why should i be hes frined?
    And you calling me dumb? i dont need no frineds here , i dont play USKO and i dont even know you , so why should i care what people think about me? in RL i have frineds , wife , kid , family , i enjoy have fun at all , so why i need to pay attention for this forum? even if i be your frined , what can it help me? nothing so stfu.
    Second , i post Vandy PM becuse i decide too , i dont need to ask nobody.
    I have life , not like yours , you only know what its USKO , not girls not sex no nothing , you allways on computers like nerd , atleast i work on computer but i get money for it , so i enjoy also in work , i make program and i sure you cant even to make 1 button , ill have Microsoft sponsers , and if you know Bill Gates , you probably know this is big company , and big money , i can give you example , 2 guys make program name ICQ , they sold it to other country , and got 400m USD , this is just a program , ofc there share it whit the guys who did the sounds buttons etc , but they still rich , here we only 3 , i make the buttons + protection + virus list + Usntin + Ajnsh + Iudn , this is probably 60% from the program , so ill have lots of money , in my country we decide to sell each disk for 200 usd , we have aleardy 2 company's who wanna buy 35 and 65 pieces , you can do mathematics alone.

I'd love my life , and ill never dont wanna to change them , i have fun everyday , i have great family , and im not slave to nobody or for game like you.
    People are work for me , im like boss in my company , and you really think i become perplexed becuse of 15-17 years old kids? sorry sir but i dont , i fell happy everyday i come to watch this topic , and actually the true , even if you were my frined in my life , and you was say the same , i dont was really care , cuz i have many frineds , and anyway i work too much , no time to play , or be at home with my frineds , BUT and its big but , when i done with my program i have 4-5 years free with more then 70-150m USD in my bank account , and i dont think ill work anymore , this program be out 100% in 2009 , 2 companys aleardy going to buy 100% , so this forum make me sad you think ? damn 1 big ROFL [/b]

Jesus no1 asked for your life story, do yourself a favour and use your millions of dollars and go buy yourself a life your replies are like essays no1 cares about how much money you have or how "smart" you think you are.

Genkku

GOD , dunno why did you said " dumb more then Genkku and Vandy " what do you want from me now? did i said something at your forum or here? if you dont have someone else to blame so gtfo , and dont curse me for nothing , who the hell you think you are...

You actually act like a motherfucker piece of shit , and haven't frineds so you came here and flame me and also Vandy for nothing , i havent been in your forum for more then 2 weeks or less dunno really , but you probably 15 years old like i thought before.

Btw admins you probably should close this topic , becuse when i curse you banned me...so ban them also and close that shit...

i still dont get whats wrong with being 15 years old...

lol.... he owns a company and is gonna have 100m dollars.... HA

hack my msn pls

[email protected]

gogogogogo

Banned

GOD , dunno why did you said " dumb more then Genkku and Vandy " what do you want from me now? did i said something at your forum or here? if you dont have someone else to blame so gtfo , and dont curse me for nothing , who the hell you think you are...

You actually act like a motherfucker piece of shit , and haven't frineds so you came here and flame me and also Vandy for nothing , i havent been in your forum for more then 2 weeks or less dunno really , but you probably 15 years old like i thought before.

Btw admins you probably should close this topic , becuse when i curse you banned me...so ban them also and close that shit...[/b]
    i said nothing to you man....

Genkku

i still dont get whats wrong with being 15 years old...

lol.... he owns a company and is gonna have 100m dollars.... HA[/b]
    Didnt said its wrong , i was 15 years old also , but its kid age , also 17 , if he came here and blame me after he didnt heard me in hes own forum for more then 2 weeks , its also poor man , becuse he blame me about something i dont know , he probably had nothing to say so he curse me and Vandy...

hack my msn pls
    [email protected]

gogogogogo[/b]

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast