Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Rate ;)

This is a discussion on Rate ;) within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Fack off close this retarded topic pls.. i'm estonian also but this topic really is retarded......
Page: 9

Banned

Fack off close this retarded topic pls.. i'm estonian also but this topic really is retarded...

Fack off close this retarded topic pls.. i'm estonian also but this topic really is retarded...[/b]
    yeah close that post and be happy

Ou i think i know what about ur talking. Stupid russians.[/b]
    Stfu retard <_<

Banned

Im getting sick when i read this topic, Estonian is the best bla bla bla, BULLSHIT !

FredTFT

^^
    now in manes
    nymphaea(best pk prist int)
    K22k ( best bp priest )
    Nota (bretty good warrior ) Germo (Y) GG
    Linde If he have rouge he can own all i think ^^
    R4gnar/HealDebuffer ( Ofc me best mage ^^ / and best dlw priest ^^)![/b]
    HAHAHAHAHHA that&#39;s the MOST STUPID thing i&#39;ve ever seen on ko4life (and there&#39;s a big concurrence about that though)

u&#39;re messed up dude.. and although your items are decent for a mage on manes (let&#39;s not talk about the LVL xD), you have no skills at all playing mage :lol: :lol:
    (well, "support mage" at least)

try to look further than your own clan/country to check how other players can be 500% better than those guys in your TOP1 players (not talking about myself ofc, but i saw hundreds of better ppl than those u named here (all estonians? rofl))

HF, r4nger!

Banned

haha lol fred? i would tell u to ask any orc on manes who have saw atleast once r4gnar pk-ing and tried to fight against him... He is best tp-er u can do 2 vs 40 with him.. its no problem at all and he can tank like 20 orcs on only pots + sometimes even kill the whole group with his ice novas

Btw raggy where are u ? havent seen u today

why dont you ban the estonian bitches ? they cant follow the damn rules... rules are rules..
    its just so annoying, there is a topic called " Post your stats ", then why dont you do it Gonno ? come on, all you do is argumenting back... shut the fuck up and to as the moderators says.. please.

FredTFT

Banned

why dont you ban the estonian bitches ? they cant follow the damn rules... rules are rules..
    its just so annoying, there is a topic called " Post your stats ", then why dont you do it Gonno ? come on, all you do is argumenting back... shut the fuck up and to as the moderators says.. please.[/b]
    I agree with that but i dont agree with other shit..

greishkan1

Stfu retard <_<[/b]
    I dont mean AAL russians. Only those who rioted in town with no reason.

J

haha lol fred? i would tell u to ask any orc on manes who have saw atleast once r4gnar pk-ing and tried to fight against him... He is best tp-er u can do 2 vs 40 with him.. its no problem at all and he can tank like 20 orcs on only pots + sometimes even kill the whole group with his ice novas

Btw raggy where are u ? havent seen u today [/b]
    Ummm, i would say thats bullshit and a half. When i was playing on rec0rd he would never tp me. EVER. And god damn dont even get me started when it war time. The best mage ever in manes was BakedGoodz.

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

damn that pole owns so much for a tank mage. Can&#39;t be fuck to read the whole topic tbh.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789