Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Rate it :)

This is a discussion on Rate it :) within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; AP isnt all that bad, however, u definately need to work on your AC and HP. Try aiming for around ...
Page: 3

AP isnt all that bad, however, u definately need to work on your AC and HP.

Try aiming for around 750-825 AC, and HP around 3.5k (for lvl 60)

kaanzor69

i would say u should have stayed DCZ but i guess if you're willing to get some better items mayb some WE's WPs ROCs should give u some nice ac and resists +1 would be super of course

trading rol for roc, lookin for better earrings.

POLISH PLAYBOY Senior Member BabaHypno's Avatar

people that said go 75+ are idiots ... read what he said...

it should be a nice bp at 69 though[/b]
    people who said that people who said go 75+ are idiot are gays

another smart sentence lal.... and yeah u hurt my feelings

Need moar! Senior Member iAbuseHell's Avatar

high atp for a lvl 60 but average ac/hp. i like the char it just need some lvl's to boost the hp.

ty.. still open too suggestions.

Yes, sadly this is buffed.. gears go as follows, Str set +8 paper, string of skulls, priest pendant, ii +7, rol, +12/1 str ring, dual +10 str ears, dread shield +5 no down play plx .. just suggestions, thanks.[/b]
    IMO this is what you should do
    Sell all of your jewles, except for the belt
    and get Dual Foverin Rings, Warrior Pendant and str+12 Earrings
    and if you are a buffer, make yourself a paper+7/12hp set and get HP +9 jewels for Undy

Banned

Ty

For suggestion

yeaah thx.. may do so.

to the retards who havnt noticed. theres a expansion coming for max lvl 69 cz so pls sus

its a hard time finding dual foverion in xigenon.. Sell ROL!!

tommyleonghk

if its for lvling...then that BP build is ok... a better build when u max ur lvl to 69 would be stat enough just for your weapon and rest stats into HP so you will have higher hp and better AC from the hp stats... each hp stat above 100 = 1AC... you could also get a mix str/hp paper armor +9s and str/hp uniques thus further give you a more balanced character for pk...and you need to be debuffer for fast kills

get to 69 and show us your build again... then i will rate your build...i wont rate you now coz you are still lvling to 69

goodluck and have fun

As BP you will find that you can play a lot with ur stats and gear, u can play with ur stats, armors and uniques to get a good combination of what you want. You can balance it or you can go for str or hp at full, whatever u like to do.

I personally dont like balance, I like going for full str or full hp, but most ppl likes to go with a balance, decent ap decent hp and decent ac, you know, whatever that makes you happy.

But I will seriously recomend these:

-Keep the rol and get another one. Having dual rol over dual rocs will give you same hp but 100 more mana, 40 more ac and 40 light resist, wich is better for bps than fire resist, wich you can get with a WP.

-Get a WP, if you cant afford IN. No discussion here i think.

-Get Lillimes Enticements, they are the best for mastered priest (bp or int) imo.

-For belt, any defense will do, but for me in this order would be Glassbelt > Skelebelt > Ironbelt. Not just thinking in what properties they have but also the cost. I would rather buy a skelebelt instead of an ironbelt, 20 ac for 30 gr seems to be a fair exchange, and it has the main defenses DD CD and SD, the AD SwD AxD aint really that necessary in most cases, and its way lower price will let you worry more about the rest of your gear.

These uniques will work not only with BP but also as INT, so whenever u want to be int priest, you wont need to change your uniques.

As I said before, you can arrange your character stats and armor bonuses to match your perfect stats. About the stat points, giving max points you can into hp with its not that significant difference but its better to have it in stats than in armors. A priest starts with 60 base hp points, you have to add 40 points before you start getting ac of it. At lvl 69 with 255str 78int (AP spec) you have 21 points left for hp, wich wont give you any ac. With 188str 78int(II/hp spec) you have 88 points left for hp wich means you get 48 ac.

All these being said my ideal lvl 69 BP will be like this:

-Stats: 194str 78int 140hp. You get 40ac bonus.
    -Uniques: Dual ROL - Dual LE - WP - Glassbelt = 180 AC 25HP 15STR 10INT 370life 250mana 50FR 70LR 30GR bonus as a whole
    -Armors: Paper set +8STR ON (Set +8hp for tanking at inv)

If you can get better items like uniques +1 or armors +9 would be even better. I hope this has been useful for you at any level.

ima look for dual fov, wp. No luck yet a.q.

silverbuffer18

ur dead in half a nova town, need more resist and hp, def wont hurt too

3/10

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast