Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

rate this awesome mage

This is a discussion on rate this awesome mage within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i hate u...
Page: 2

Banned

i hate u

live_autopsy

Default LOL

^_^ are you paper? i used to be and trying to tank a warrior or rogue aint fun. if you can do it id like to see it. I imagine thats why ur ice light int mage so you dont die as fast. Plus mages are support. They arent suppose to 1 vs1 any warrior or rogue. You should know that of all since ur ice/light. I dont suppoe ur doing 1k dmg? lol. So id like to see you not town on a warrior or run away but tank him ok baba? let see what ur made of. -_- [/u]

I think he can tank a warrior as he is stated now - that is what blade is for. Maybe he cannot kill him .. but it is not a given that the warrior will kill the mage. That works with over-powered MP super thin paper who become a 2-hit having cast only 2 spells themselves.

Even on a paper mage ac is imprtant. There is a huge difference between 200 ac (basic) and the 400 you can get with mostly reasonable - good stuff. It makes the difference between a 2-hit and a 3 or possibly a 4 hit, which gives you time to pot and allows heals to come through - making it a 6 hit and so on and so on.

live_autopsy

agreed but hes saying hes all bad "real pk" blah blah blah. you aint shit without a party which makes you support mage.

paper mages are useless.

support ice/light :rollseyes: is 100x better

you say that support mages are useless without a party... are paper mages any good solo? you have to be running with a hundred other people and pray for the last hit.

Originally posted by tank
    paper mages are useless.

support ice/light *:rollseyes: is 100x better

you say that support mages are useless without a party... are paper mages any good solo? you have to be running with a hundred other people and pray for the last hit.
    try telling that to old Sephiroth :P that guy was incredible what he could tank, same with __countess__ .. paper mages but they tank(ed) so well. On a server without wepon def however, any paper class is useless imo.

live_autopsy

Default lol

sure alot a paper mages go solo, all you really need is scrolls. i used to go solo when i was paper fire. 2k per war wasnt bad. i know with a party it a lot more. but soloing paper is possible when i was doing 1k nova. =/

Mephistophele

Does paper mages really have 700~800 Defense? They don't really need that much do they.. they're more like back players no? :unsure:

Default Re: lol

Originally posted by live_autopsy+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(live_autopsy)</div>
    sure alot a paper mages go solo, all you really need is scrolls. i used to go solo when i was paper fire. 2k per war wasnt bad. i know with a party it a lot more. but soloing paper is possible when i was doing 1k nova. =/[/b]
    and now you are a support ice/light mage.

what did you make yesterday in our war party?

oh that's right. 13k

13k vs. 2k :rollseyes:

<!--QuoteBegin-bigjuicyboobies

try telling that to old Sephiroth * *that guy was incredible what he could tank, same with __countess__ .. paper mages but they tank(ed) so well. On a server without wepon def however, any paper class is useless imo.
    its olympia. and you need to be pretttty well geared to do well as a solo paper and judging by his kekuri rings, i don't think he is

KENETHPL

Default Re: lol

Originally posted by live_autopsy+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(live_autopsy)</div>
    sure alot a paper mages go solo, all you really need is scrolls. i used to go solo when i was paper fire. 2k per war wasnt bad. i know with a party it a lot more. but soloing paper is possible when i was doing 1k nova. =/[/b]
    I dont use nova on solo coz it use too many mp..(if you lost all mana on paper u die cuz u stop healing your ass) best thing in solo at paper is manes of fire + thorn (if your anamy have good combo its hard to use thorn but if u know how to do it u have big chance to win)
    1k nova ? its rare
    like i said about 700-800def + deffence ability and u can win many 1v1 at paper mage
    Of course int ice/light is better in male party but i dont care cuz i love brutal power :P
    <!--QuoteBegin-Mephistophele

Does paper mages really have 700~800 Defense? They don't really need that much do they.. they're more like back players no? :unsure:
    If u have best uniques in game and set +9/19 ( i know there is a few player that heve it) your def in paper is about 840 ( near 900 if u wear talia)

ministry

Originally posted by LiveToR3member
    What server is that on ? * *

this is olympia :wub:

and tank thats the quest rings :lol:

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Default Re: LOL

live_autopsy ur a retard...im ice/light because i prefer support mage...ive done paper fire ive done int light ive done int fire ive done EVERY build for mage in my entire time playing mage can u say the same? with the parties i party with i have no use to be fire...much more use as ice i ice and watch as lvl 70 warriors eat humans alive

sure alot a paper mages go solo, all you really need is scrolls. i used to go solo when i was paper fire. 2k per war wasnt bad. i know with a party it a lot more. but soloing paper is possible when i was doing 1k nova. =/
    wars? as i said im not talking about pussy shit where u jsut drop novas im talking about party vs party

*agreed but hes saying hes all bad "real pk" blah blah blah. you aint shit without a party which makes you support mage.
    yup ur such big bad shit...................running with the other 10 billion paper mages...how many times have u fought humans outnumbered? ive fought humans 8 vs 30 can u say the same? ive fought humans 4v8 ive fought humans 8 vs 16...survived all of those times how well do u survive in those odds? 2 hits and dead? ya thats what i thought

the ONLY!!!!! time i ever go paper is when i wanna xp and wanna do aoe xp other than xping paper mage is the shittiest class in the game

uhm i think my paper gear i had around 750 - 800 ac. If i used like an EP and iron belt instead of iron neck and glass belt, id have 40 more ac.. then if i put on an ac im pushing close to 1k ac B) sigh too bad i dont have a cs to use anymore *tear*

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

Originally posted by Majix
    sigh too bad i dont have a cs to use anymore *tear*
    awww nigga , hickjack babybash's, he'll die anyway :rollseyes:

XX

Default Re: LOL

Originally posted by live_autopsy
    ^_^ are you paper? i used to be and trying to tank a warrior or rogue aint fun. if you can do it id like to see it. I imagine thats why ur ice light int mage so you dont die as fast. Plus mages are support. They arent suppose to 1 vs1 any warrior or rogue. You should know that of all since ur ice/light. I dont suppoe ur doing 1k dmg? lol. So id like to see you not town on a warrior or run away but tank him ok baba? let see what ur made of. -_- [/u]
    I`m pretty sure cama could tank anyone as i think he`s wearing full +8 crimsons and a +4 cs

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast