Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

rate this awesome mage

This is a discussion on rate this awesome mage within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by XX+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(XX)</div> <!--QuoteBegin-live_autopsy ^_^ are you paper? i used to be and trying to tank a warrior ...
Page: 3

Default Re: LOL

Originally posted by XX+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(XX)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-live_autopsy
    ^_^ are you paper? i used to be and trying to tank a warrior or rogue aint fun. if you can do it id like to see it. I imagine thats why ur ice light int mage so you dont die as fast. Plus mages are support. They arent suppose to 1 vs1 any warrior or rogue. You should know that of all since ur ice/light. I dont suppoe ur doing 1k dmg? lol. So id like to see you not town on a warrior or run away but tank him ok baba? let see what ur made of. -_- [/u]
    I`m pretty sure cama could tank anyone as i think he`s wearing full +8 crimsons and a +4 cs [/b]
    that doesnt make u invulnerable tho. anyone one person, yeea id say so prolly. but when i had my complete +8/crims +8 and cs +0, i still died sometimes >_> well then again there were ~ 20 humans, but i still died. :angry:

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

lol ya takes full parties+debuffs to bring me down...no 1 person is gonna take me down unless i run outta pots :angry:

thanatos

Default Re: lol

Originally posted by KENETHPL

If u have best uniques in game and set +9/19 ( i know there is a few player that heve it) your def in paper is about 840 ( near 900 if u wear talia)
    lol u on crack baba? u have absolutly no clue what ur talking about , in ROFD beta i had a paper mage , +8 paper gear with FULL +3 uniques ( rols , wes , in , ib ) and +30 AC from valkarye armor and my AC on that mage was 850 using armor enchant scroll , there is no way a legit paper mage have 850 ac

KENETHPL

Default Re: lol

Originally posted by thanatos+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(thanatos)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-KENETHPL

If u have best uniques in game and set +9/19 ( i know there is a few player that heve it) your def in paper is about 840 ( near 900 if u wear talia)
    lol u on crack baba? u have absolutly no clue what ur talking about , in ROFD beta i had a paper mage , +8 paper gear with FULL +3 uniques ( rols , wes , in , ib ) and +30 AC from valkarye armor and my AC on that mage was 850 using armor enchant scroll , there is no way a legit paper mage have 850 ac[/b]
    yeah but u have +8 set i said with set +9 ( its not big deal if u have many gb)
    set+9 gives you 59 def so...its posible
    and of coure i mean wift full scroled god damn it (enchant too)

thanatos

and u expect a paper mage to have full +3 of the best uniques right? lol..

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

Default Re: LOL

Originally posted by live_autopsy
    ^_^ are you paper? i used to be and trying to tank a warrior or rogue aint fun. if you can do it id like to see it. I imagine thats why ur ice light int mage so you dont die as fast. Plus mages are support. They arent suppose to 1 vs1 any warrior or rogue. You should know that of all since ur ice/light. I dont suppoe ur doing 1k dmg? lol. So id like to see you not town on a warrior or run away but tank him ok baba? let see what ur made of. -_- [/u]
    Oh man, you should've seen countess and I taking a party of 5+(?) sins and a duffer. I DID had to put on my shield and 1h impact, but man, __countess__ is a fucking tank. We got 4 out of 5, cus that other one minor'd his ass off

dorpwn

lvl 67 now :s

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123