Mage Skill bar / For mage with 2 novas

This is a discussion on Mage Skill bar / For mage with 2 novas within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hey there guys any suggestion for a mage with ice nova and firenova (60/60) i'm having a lot of trouble ...
Page: 1

3up

Default Mage Skill bar / For mage with 2 novas

Hey there guys any suggestion for a mage with ice nova and firenova (60/60) i'm having a lot of trouble T.T i'm used to play with only 2 novas but not ice nova and supernova :x.

Oh btw the skill bar is for PK :P
    I use my ice skill tree more than the fire one but i also sometimes use the fire skill tree depending on situation. So please suggest me something T-T

Priestontale

I suggest you Go ice nova and static nova.. if your going to have 2 novas go ice/light

Originally posted by Priestontale
    I suggest you Go ice nova and static nova.. if your going to have 2 novas go ice/light
    why would you do that..? You've Already got ice, just need some damage to kill people. btw, use rons staff because there is a big difference between the fire and ice novas damage.. I tested it with woe+7 at 69 and wreath built. My ice nova hit like int mage.. -_-

3up

atm i only have elixir flame dmg and glacier erenion <.< ofc i keep pulling out the respective staff when i use the nova =p.. so.. skills bar anyone :X?

Priestontale

Originally posted by Gogeta+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Gogeta)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Priestontale
    why would you do that..? You've Already got ice, just need some damage to kill people. btw, use rons staff because there is a big difference between the fire and ice novas damage.. I tested it with woe+7 at 69 and wreath built. My ice nova hit like int mage.. -_-[/b]

Why not ice/light?? Fire nova is pointless imo without meteor ro back it up.. you wont get many kills just by throwing fire nova and ice nova.. Id go ice/lightening bc more effective in party pk where you have a chance to stun and slow the opposing party thus giving your party the upper hand. Fire nova is outpottable... getting stunned or iced then mobbed by your party priceless.

DiplomaticTank

Originally posted by Priestontale+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Priestontale)</div>
    Originally posted by Gogeta@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Priestontale

why would you do that..? You've Already got ice, just need some damage to kill people. btw, use rons staff because there is a big difference between the fire and ice novas damage.. I tested it with woe+7 at 69 and wreath built. My ice nova hit like int mage.. -_-

Why not ice/light?? Fire nova is pointless imo without meteor ro back it up.. you wont get many kills just by throwing fire nova and ice nova.. Id go ice/lightening bc more effective in party pk where you have a chance to stun and slow the opposing party thus giving your party the upper hand. Fire nova is outpottable... getting stunned or iced then mobbed by your party priceless.[/b]
    +1 its true lol and static orb + static thorn/impact + ice impact/commet
    even more priceless

3up

Cool.. eham, can i see some skillbars for Fire/Ice 60/60. Thanks.