Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Rate my 55 priest plz.

This is a discussion on Rate my 55 priest plz. within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; That character is just free np for rogues :wub:...
Page: 2

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

That character is just free np for rogues :wub:

not only for rogue.. the ap is verry nice.. you are full str.. get goblin pouldron and some healt armors.. ap will be around 1400 and hp will raise much. without hp you cant do anything. only ksing and hope they wont hit u

Pwner4Last

lool, stfu when ur char says it sucks, u said rate, fking retard i hate ppl like u, when some1 say ur char is bad "Fuck u turkish motheeer" stfu or go fuck urself

atleast use merc accesories and maybe a kek belt or something. but if you're just exping, then str all the way. XD

Sybian

Your attack power is nice but hp has to suck.

Get a kekuri belt and a lupus pendant for more defence and use 3 armors +8/15 with hp and later on get a warrior pendant you should have around 3k hp and use dd talias at all times and good luck.

Siphen

He's already using a lupus pendant. I think a goblin pauldron/pad set and a good defense item (kekuri belt, talia, etc) would be fine. If he runs around with a dagger defense shield on, sins will still target him. Parasite, malice, 2 hit on just about anyone.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12