Rate my chars ^^

This is a discussion on Rate my chars ^^ within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; so heres my 2 chars... priest first ( still using +7 fp boots and gaunts lolz -_- , so ac ...
Page: 1

thanatos

Default Rate my chars ^^

so heres my 2 chars...

priest first ( still using +7 fp boots and gaunts lolz -_- , so ac and hp could be better )

and warrior is next , shells +6 from quest lol wich is enough to lvl ..so .. ac could be better too :rollseyes:

tell me what u guys think , no flaming plx

i liky ur priest and are u brunwithme from the PunkBuster Betta xD ?

thanatos

lol yeah , was 61 back then .. went inactive and now active again .. well half active

and lol 70 views 1 reply -_- -_- :wacko:

Nice, although i am curious about one thing. When i owned my priest back in KE, i was statted for chitin. I had a gob chitin pauldron, 1 piece of +8/15 chitin and rest was +7/12; i also had an EP and WP, rest were +7/+8 accesories; my shield at the time was a cs+7. When i quit, i had 3100 base hp. I'm curious as to what your uniques are? As a chitin priest, i had more hp then you by about 100-180 which suprised me. My def was very close to yours however so i'm confused now, lol.

Edit: I was lvl 62 when i quit.

kibal

what give u 4dex?

you need more lvls

thanatos

Originally posted by Shurt
    Nice, although i am curious about one thing. When i owned my priest back in KE, i was statted for chitin. I had a gob chitin pauldron, 1 piece of +8/15 chitin and rest was +7/12; i also had an EP and WP, rest were +7/+8 accesories; my shield at the time was a cs+7. When i quit, i had 3100 base hp. I'm curious as to what your uniques are? As a chitin priest, i had more hp then you by about 100-180 which suprised me. My def was very close to yours however so i'm confused now, lol.

Edit: I was lvl 62 when i quit.
    hm.. i dont know lol , im using WE / CE / skeleton belt / ROM , neck is the free one and so is the other ring , cs is +6 and fp gob pauldron pad , helmet is +6/10 hp cuz stated only for +8 boots wich i dont have yet... so its weird lol , i had an EP but i sold it that would give me like 200 more hp..