Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Rate my level 59

This is a discussion on Rate my level 59 within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I am fp build I got around 300 more hp than you 300 more ap than you and 200 more ...
Page: 2

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

I am fp build I got around 300 more hp than you 300 more ap than you and 200 more ac than you : /
    If your gonna be chit build its gotta be +8 and a rappy +7 wont beat a decent rogues minor heal
    I hope ur on akara or something :P[/b]

thats a load of bullshit, his warrior vs any average sin, it will be even if his combo's good.

thats a load of bullshit, his warrior vs any average sin, it will be even if his combo's good.[/b]
    Look at my warrior stats

I hit on rogues with IN IB 350+ , on others 450+ and if they have good minnor i losse , this is why i sold my items and now i gonne play DCZ rogue .

KooPa

retake the screen shots with your items equipped

HotAsIce

You got pwnd for the same reason the topic starter is going to, your concentrated only on str. My rogue has 3.4k hp buffed. With more hp, you will have more mana, and be able to last longer without sitting there r attacking and guzzling hp potions to avoid dieing. However DCZ is populated by people with +8/9 armor and +8/9 weapons with +2/3 uniques now, so its quite futile unless you drop a months paycheck onto your character that won't see level 60.

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

You got pwnd for the same reason the topic starter is going to, your concentrated only on str. My rogue has 3.4k hp buffed. With more hp, you will have more mana, and be able to last longer without sitting there r attacking and guzzling hp potions to avoid dieing. However DCZ is populated by people with +8/9 armor and +8/9 weapons with +2/3 uniques now, so its quite futile unless you drop a months paycheck onto your character that won't see level 60.[/b]
    I went full str and I still owned....My gear was str 9 earing, opal earing, str 12/hp 1 belt, dual str 9 rings, lupus pendant, 4 pieces of chitin +8, fp boots +8, 2h giga +7 (borrowed) and a raptor +7, only 3 ppl could beat me. Full strength build works, only with really high ac.

HotAsIce

Look at your gear. Concentrating on full str means all your uniques are str. Look at the first picture in this thread, do you see his hp bonus? I wasn't referring to his stats as much as his bonuses. Most people aren't willing to give up a couple AP for a bunch of health, but those who are are the ones that are still alive after 5 humans try to gank him :P

a sin with 1100 AP and 820 AC can beat it. try to get more AP

paperownz

here is the pik and 1575 ap wit 15 str.

GangstamaN

My dcz warrior has 1300ap and 1000ac and that gets the job done. O.o

here is the pik and 1575 ap wit 15 str.[/b]
    When I was FP build with my warrior I had more hp, more mana, more ac, more ap and about same res :/
    I guess with that you can stand up to the avarege sin... >.<

Shohan

Hey guys btw if you dont know my and paperownz share an account. He barley plays. He&#39;s my cuz

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12