Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Rate my Magıc

This is a discussion on Rate my Magıc within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by BBsHere Just wondering, but have you thought about going for +8 Cyrstal build? *The def difference isnt ...
Page: 2

Originally posted by BBsHere
    Just wondering, but have you thought about going for +8 Cyrstal build? *The def difference isnt that large, and the added stat points taken from int *to hp is a great boost. *Below is a picture of my mage at lvl 62. *Granted the jewels are better :P, but the armor is 8/15 crystal, staff is +6 glacier erenion, and that was with my 6/25 crystal dd helm on as well.

i have crimsons +8 why would i want to go for crystal when i have +8 crimsons kinda defeats the purpose of buying them... plus i have full quest jewlery... it is not very good i have weapon defenses also to back me up at times. only class that hurts alot if Bp's and Warriors. they hit about 700 to me or so but i can pot some of it to a point but will always die xD for Sins iam good i use a DD helmet crystal +6/25 and if it comes to alot of sins i put on my DD talia.

H0merSimpson

rate my bitch

i play her 1 weak .. lvl 55

no quests zzz

unbuffed

nice more flames or comments on how to improve

Your defense is quite low for a crimson +8 mage, aellio. Armour defenses can make up for it but only to a certain extent.
    I dont think it will be enough for cz, my dcz paper mage has 700 (732 with the armour enchant scrolls) and ofcourse dies easily when 60+ touch her.

Some of the quest jewelry is ok, but try to get some uniques that will give you AC, even if they are otherwise crap and you lose HP. And use armour enchant scrolls when you pk. For meaningful jewelry, the cheapest would be bronze earings, white silver earing, agate ring (i think that is the name : 5 AC and 10 HP) and ruby rings. A lycaon pendant, if you are not already wearing it is a very easy fix and a kekuri belt woudl also help a lot.

btw, how effective is the +6 light erenion for slowing?

I love the glacier resistence though - where did all that come from ?

Banned

Originally posted by dirka
    Nice...teach me how to dupe magic hammers
    Ok, heres how to do it. Get off your ass, farm for a small amount of coin, go to moradon, and buy them for 100k each.

Next response smartass?

why do u use ligh erenion?

did you know wow was on south park

Originally posted by SilverBlade
    Your defense is quite low for a crimson +8 mage, aellio. Armour defenses can make up for it but only to a certain extent. *
    I dont think it will be enough for cz, my dcz paper mage has 700 (732 with the armour enchant scrolls) and ofcourse dies easily when 60+ touch her. *

Some of the quest jewelry is ok, but try to get some uniques that will give you AC, even if they are otherwise crap and you lose HP. And use armour enchant scrolls when you pk. For meaningful jewelry, the cheapest would be bronze earings, white silver earing, agate ring (i think that is the name : 5 AC and 10 HP) and ruby rings. A lycaon pendant, if you are not already wearing it is a very easy fix and a kekuri belt woudl also help a lot. *
    btw, how effective is the +6 light erenion for slowing? *

I love the glacier resistence though - where did all that come from ?

Silver ofc i have low defense for one iam only lvl 61 sigh plus alll quest jewlery no uniques and your mage has uniques... lol this is just a start i thought i should go for my armors/weapon defenses... also i do have weapon defenses to back it up to an extent like you said and i last quite well in CZ except to wariors they hit me around 600++ some like that. Also i do not have a crimson pauldron +8/15HP it is currently +7/12

and to your question about the slowing with the Light erenion i recently had both a glacier and light one but i broke it on anvil going to +6 so i have not had extra money to buy another Glacier erenion but iam getting a +7 soon. Althought i have to say the Lightning erenion stunns quite well. but over all i do slow even with my lightning erenion just takes more skills of Ice to do the slowing usually its 1 nova and 1 blizz and they are slowed.

Also i get my glacier Resistence from the quest jewlery and my lightning erenion has 45 resistance also i always put on GR in pk so i dont get slowed

egyptwolf

why u don't use a crimson goblin pad (15 hp + ressets) ?
    i need ur helmet :P

i want more hp i think i got decent resistance i never get slowed... i get stunned some times not all the time

The point I was making Ael is not that my mage has uniques and yours not, or that she is better than yours. It is a different character for a different purpose anyway. What I was telling you is that this ac will not be really enough for cz. And lvl does not have much to do with it.

Crimson +8 is brilliant (I want too) but I would not try to get the +8 crimson pauldron in your place right now - I would rather prefer to try and get my ac up with uniques. +8 pauldron will only give you 8-9 ac? and 3 HP. I dont think it is worth the price given what is missing from that mage.

Originally posted by SilverBlade
    The point I was making Ael is not that my mage has uniques and yours not, or that she is better than yours. It is a different character for a different purpose anyway. What I was telling you is that this ac will not be really enough for cz. And lvl does not have much to do with it. *

Crimson +8 is brilliant (I want too) but I would not try to get the +8 crimson pauldron in your place right now - I would rather prefer to try and get my ac up with uniques. +8 pauldron will only give you 8-9 ac? and 3 HP. I dont think it is worth the price given what is missing from that mage.
    True silver but my Ac does quite well for me in cz i can with stand a bit but i understand your point in me going for uniques first. but my plan was after my armors/weapon defenses i would work on my uniques right now iam not pking that much tryin to get my lvls up i recently got 62 so when i get 65 iam going to get uniques and see wat my AC is.

sigh maybe ur right silver lololololol i tired a pauldorn +8 from a friend and it didnt increase much except my hp just some and defense by like i think 5 points not sure but iam going to work on jewlery wat would be cheapest jewlery that i could start off that is decent enough for me to have the high HP i have now or even higher maybe and higher AC.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12