Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

New Video by :Chris, The Quiet things No One Ever Knows

This is a discussion on New Video by :Chris, The Quiet things No One Ever Knows within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Latest vid by me, its a fun one some wierd extra video's in there that I think you will enjoy, ...
Page: 1

:Chris

Default New Video by :Chris, The Quiet things No One Ever Knows

Latest vid by me, its a fun one some wierd extra video's in there that I think you will enjoy, I even found me a human with a flamberge in CZ

RapidShare
    http://rapidshare.de/files/26215535/0718Qu...s_0002.wmv.html

Youtube
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFkZ0NzKGTk

rate/comments/constructive critism welcome

youdecide

nice video

PwnerBaba

Wasn't u the n00b luring on SveaLivetGardet or something ?

Originally posted by PwnerBaba
    Wasn't u the n00b luring on SveaLivetGardet or something ?
    lies.

Banned

yea thats really cool chris, seems like your clan is super tight. All i gotta say is go die :wub: Yea i like how ur clan thinks its the ppl taking the boss's responsiblity to keep the mobs off the healer.. umm fyi i take bosses a lot of times with tempests when its just me and him, so who is gonna keep em off us? It's ppl like you and your clan that make this game shit ^_^ It's one thing to ks a boss, if u have the strength to do it, then DO IT. But obviously u dont, so u lure on them instead, gg. And even if it wasnt u on ur char, u obviously let someone on it that is dumb enough to do this. Btw it was a nice touch for your clan to then lie about getting an IN off it. They really made that believable by prodigy going "yeaaa rmb we got IN.. OMG WE GOT IN.. OMG WE OWN." You'd think someone so excited woulda taken a SS, eh? :mellow: ^_^

TeeL

Not a bad vid. ^_^

anonimous

nice video ^_^

PwnerBaba

Haha :Chris: grow up, if anyone would have lured on you, damn you would have made like 10 topics and cry about it, but u got no problem doing it urself GG.

Sh11t

Downloading

RunLikeYouStoleIt

u made a movie before? used your mouse to click skills and light feet on right click?

if i remembejr your name correctly :P downloading now if its you then no doubt its another good movie

Your right I dont know anything about taking bosses, this is what happenes when you try to rush a boss job.

and please dont spam my post, this is Media section... go to the cry baba section if you want to complain about me.

Your downfall = not my problem.

I used to hate the same, but I have taken a new doctorine. Only the strongest survive. No more, No less.

So unless you want to comment on this movie then you can move along.

Much Love

::LoLz::

downloading ^^

h43r:

Goofy

erhm.. i have three questions.

1st: why do u have minor on the bar since you hardly ever use it?

the second and third one are because you always criticize vids for the effects the people use ( :P )

2cond: On one of the 1v1s, you keep zooming in with no obvious reason. is it because you dont want to show us the skill bar? :P j/king of course but i cant find an obvious reason.

3rd: The part with luff invasion, its about 1~2 mins long. :huh:

i liked it though

.pz

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast