Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

okey, Rate this siggy, I think its pretty nice =)

This is a discussion on okey, Rate this siggy, I think its pretty nice =) within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; rate =)...
Page: 1

Default okey, Rate this siggy, I think its pretty nice =)

rate =)

N1GG4

gettin better on the fonts but the sig looks like u were tryin to hard. maybe alittle to many colors and to much bluring it looks like a big black/brown/red/yellow/white cloud. 6/10

DragonFire

omfg...I wish i was that good..People in my Comm Tech class would worship me :lol:

Originally posted by Dragonfire333
    omfg...I wish i was that good..People in my Comm Tech class would worship me *:lol:
    Dont flatter him, hel only spam the media section with more sig's :wub:

Originally posted by N1GG4
    gettin better on the fonts but the sig looks like u were tryin to hard. *maybe alittle to many colors and to much bluring it looks like a big black/brown/red/yellow/white cloud. 6/10
    sorry man, but you are way too overly critical. The signature is pretty tutorial based, however it's quite visually appealing other than the jaggedness of the top of the helmet, the picture is blended in quite well with the background and the colors match the render perfectly.

DragonFire

Tutorial based? i want that :lol:

Originally posted by Eric+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Eric)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-N1GG4
    gettin better on the fonts but the sig looks like u were tryin to hard. *maybe alittle to many colors and to much bluring it looks like a big black/brown/red/yellow/white cloud. 6/10
    sorry man, but you are way too overly critical. The signature is pretty tutorial based, however it's quite visually appealing other than the jaggedness of the top of the helmet, the picture is blended in quite well with the background and the colors match the render perfectly.[/b]
    thx m8, but I made the sigg by my self.. maybe its look like a tut sigg a lot.. but just used my imagination ..

thx, and yea, I know Ima spamm Media.. =/ sry

DragonFire

Originally posted by Toadie+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Toadie)</div>
    Originally posted by Eric@
    <!--QuoteBegin-N1GG4

sorry man, but you are way too overly critical. The signature is pretty tutorial based, however it's quite visually appealing other than the jaggedness of the top of the helmet, the picture is blended in quite well with the background and the colors match the render perfectly.
    thx m8, but I made the sigg by my self.. maybe its look like a tut sigg a lot.. but just used my imagination ..

thx, and yea, I know Ima spamm Media.. =/ sry[/b]
    you should make a video of how you made that..so i can learn too :lol:

http://www.dutchdesignz.com/ check tutorials.

It's cool if you did it on your own, nice job. But it isn't something to be ashamed of to use a tut because you can take the tut and put your own spin on it while learning new things.

Hydr4

Originally posted by Eric

It's cool if you did it on your own, nice job. *But it isn't something to be ashamed of to use a tut because you can take the tut and put your own spin on it while learning new things.
    who did u get that site from :wub:

DragonFire

Originally posted by Eric

It's cool if you did it on your own, nice job. *But it isn't something to be ashamed of to use a tut because you can take the tut and put your own spin on it while learning new things.
    thanks!

Baha

pretty nice 10/10 -_-

jdog602

can someone help me make one? plz?

Pwner4Last

Hmm, did u make that solider urself too ??

:wub:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast