Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Rate my Paper Mage

This is a discussion on Rate my Paper Mage within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Gogeta+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Gogeta)</div> <!--QuoteBegin-GetRichOrDieTrying 10/10 :wub: u on crack, im 69 atm got around 1600 hp unbuffed with ...
Page: 2

GetRichOrDieTrying

Originally posted by Gogeta+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Gogeta)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-GetRichOrDieTrying
    10/10 :wub:
    u on crack, im 69 atm got around 1600 hp unbuffed with dd, sd boots and guanlets. Thats with wreath built no hp stats added.[/b]
    man...it doesnt really matter, cuz my bp can pwng u all

bazerk|bazeeka

lol shoulda blocked party chat i look like trippa (is this an exuse to show off ur lycoan +8)

ur my tping whore when we start pking oke

10/10

MerliN1st

why you choose paper btw? for dmg? 112 int build with woe = max dmg and also more def , but most usefull mages arent damage dillers but support like ice or light

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Originally posted by darkrouge4040+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(darkrouge4040)</div>
    Originally posted by Gogeta+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Gogeta)
    Originally posted by darkrouge4040
    id say 9/10 just becouse the dmg u can prolly do w +8 lycaon
    Lycaon+8 < Wreath +7
    Tested and already proven wreath hits harder...
    =)

Originally posted by GetRichOrDieTrying
    u on crack, im 69 atm got around 1600 hp unbuffed with dd, sd boots and guanlets. Thats with wreath built no hp stats added.[/b]
    your right a wreath does hit harder but u need more int for that[/b]

o rly? thx captain obvious -_- but at lvl 69(and 70) u have more than enough stat to have 255 MP 71 str and still have stat into hp 71 str for cs +1 and higher

Originally posted by GetRichOrDieTrying
    <!--QuoteBegin-Gogeta
    @

u on crack, im 69 atm got around 1600 hp unbuffed with dd, sd boots and guanlets. Thats with wreath built no hp stats added.

man...it doesnt really matter, cuz my bp can pwng u all
    [/quote]

bet it cant pwn me h43r: i could outpot zike while he maliced me at lvl 80 :lol:

u on crack, im 69 atm got around 1600 hp unbuffed with dd, sd boots and guanlets. Thats with wreath built no hp stats added.[/quote]

in that SS i have my SD cap on and reason again for the such low defense is because i have 11 points into STR. i will go today and restat to full MP and rest all HP and u will see my HP without the str points added.

other than that i like the comments..

oh on the other hand iam not done with my jewlery either today iam getting my other SSE +0 to make my dual SSE +1 ill update my HP on that

Originally posted by MerliN1st
    why you choose paper btw? for dmg? 112 int build with woe = max dmg and also more def *, but most usefull mages arent damage dillers but support like ice or light
    i chose paper because i came up with a lycaon staff +8 i couldnt resist it and i do goood damage for lycaon +8. Plus WOE does not give HP/MP/Resistances. and for the woe build i dont need anymore AC iam fine with my AC as u can see and i dont even have rols yet.

also gogeta please show me ur stats i want to see how good a woe build is by the wat you tell me here.

Originally posted by Gogeta
    My mage at has IN,IB,ROL,FR+2, and +9 hp earrings.. you should have more hp than that as full paper at 69.
    1. i dont got rols i have ROM's +1 going to make a ROM +2 and get 1 ROL +0
    2. you are using a +9HP earring iam using earrings that give Defense okie. (explains why ur hp would be a bit higher)
    3. I dont have an IN yet tryin to save up money to get one my HP would be muuuch higher with IN.
    4. IB i have xD
    5. FR +2 = Flame ring ? if so nah i prefer defense so rol better or rom +2

x86

10/10 Cuz he is just 69

Conratz

MoneyOrLove

Originally posted by MerliN1st
    why you choose paper btw? for dmg? 112 int build with woe = max dmg and also more def *, but most usefull mages arent damage dillers but support like ice or light
    woe isn't the best dmg :S I had a +8 WOE, its only good up to 72 really, as at 72 your max MP with the 112 INT req... at about lvl 75 i would say the +7 or +8 hell blood build and going crystal is the best for dmg h43r:

nice staf :wub: bet you will inflict a hell of dmg ^^ but i still think int mages own more

Originally posted by Gogeta+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Gogeta)</div>
    Originally posted by darkrouge4040@
    id say 9/10 just becouse the dmg u can prolly do w +8 lycaon
    Lycaon+8 < Wreath +7
    Tested and already proven wreath hits harder...
    =)

should i mention the 210 hp and 60 fr lyca+8 gives? otherwise if those 2 things arent that important, im guessing the mp and int bonuses from a wreath will help a mage live longer :rollseyes:

FoOoK

Originally posted by aeLLio+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(aeLLio)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Gogeta
    My mage at has IN,IB,ROL,FR+2, and +9 hp earrings.. you should have more hp than that as full paper at 69.
    2. you are using a +9HP earring iam using earrings that give Defense okie. (explains why ur hp would be a bit higher)
    3. I dont have an IN yet tryin to save up money to get one my HP would be muuuch higher with IN.
    4. IB i have xD
    5. FR +2 = Flame ring ? if so nah i prefer defense so rol better or rom +2[/b]
    1. the Hp on rom's +1 are equivalent to that of rols +0
    2. you are using SSE +1 and SSE +0 and he is using +9... (last time i checked, SSE had more def + HP than +9 earrings lol)
    3. No your HP would not be much higher if you had an IN, Ep gives mages about 280 HP, an IN gives a mage like 290 (big whooping diff)
    4. no comment
    5. Fire mages (paper especially) serves 2 purposes, inflict alot of damage and have alot of HP. +2 flame rings are easy to make and they pack quite a punch and to be honest... being a paper mage has a huge weakness already (the def)... so its best to just try and maximize your damage while you are at it

IkoRia

Originally posted by aeLLio+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(aeLLio)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Gogeta
    4. IB i have xD
    5. FR +2 = Flame ring ? if so nah i prefer defense so rol better or rom +2[/b]
    imo ROm+2>ROL... I daubt you get more hp with in, ofc its better but I daubt you get more hp with it...

I can't understand your low def, I mean you have extremly good gear, but very low hp/def and if its only 10 stat points that are wrong, I can't understand it :S... I mean on lvl 70 I had 3400~ unbuffed and aboút the same defense

10/10
    coz u tp me to the gobbles :wub:

GetRichOrDieTrying

Originally posted by Clixs
    10/10
    coz u tp me to the gobbles *:wub:
    lets go humans :wub:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast