Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Rate My Screen

This is a discussion on Rate My Screen within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i like the picture, magic shield looks so cool. im pretty sure that your hp should be higher even without ...
Page: 2

i like the picture, magic shield looks so cool.

im pretty sure that your hp should be higher even without uniques. At lvl 61 i had about 1200hp without uniques. Maybe you should consider putting more points into HP until you kill some bosses.

Lucille

nice one, but i dont really like magic shield´s effect.... besides that, its a cool one =)

Geodine

Default Haters^^

zzz did i say "RATE MY CHARACTER" ehm no. Try reading before u post :angry:
    And killo <3
    I have 255(+107) hp 97 (+7).

melli

nice 1

obej

i believeee i can flyyyy i believeeee i can touch the sky...

GEO= gay :wub:

Ripper_of_romania

KO maniacs use a better wallpaper

Geodine

Ty Saltman, i always wondered how ppl do that ^^.
    And pathetic? ^^ lol u dont know the meaning but im sure if u take a look in the mirror u will see it
    And how can any1 in ares get better legit, bosses killed by koxp, farming spots--koxp zz u see pattern.

for Geodine: http://files.filefront.com/Lukino_pk_movie...;/fileinfo.html 1minute and 47 secs :P :unsure: :wacko:

spizz

Originally posted by ic:+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ic</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-wraith86
    my dlw rogue only had a WP as far as uniques go
    <<< dont have any unique that adds me hp only shio tears need higher ac 3k hp is decent and ill gain more hp from lvls and if i want i can just hp build -_-

yet u useing also quest items? if so that why ur hp is high becoz wp alone wont do that much hp on lvl 59char[/b]
    you flame Tickled's hp and then you defend your clannies? you are a hypocritical piece of shit.

Kik0

Originally posted by KokoGG+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(KokoGG)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Aba
    wisdoms??

1.4k hp ??? *

:lol:
    thats non usd hp ^_^[/b]
    It's not hard to get a decent hp or even uniques if you know how to make money. There's some fairly decent stuff affordable to most players on the market now. The new mid tier uniques are helping non-usd players close the gap slightly.

Dorn

pouring pink stuff all over yourself
    fag h43r:

:pic:

Originally posted by spizz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(spizz)</div>
    Originally posted by ic:@
    <!--QuoteBegin-wraith86

my dlw rogue only had a WP as far as uniques go

<<< dont have any unique that adds me hp only shio tears need higher ac 3k hp is decent and ill gain more hp from lvls and if i want i can just hp build -_-

yet u useing also quest items? if so that why ur hp is high becoz wp alone wont do that much hp on lvl 59char
    you flame Tickled's hp and then you defend your clannies? you are a hypocritical piece of shit.[/b]

he isnt my clannie and yet Tickled is lvl 70 and geo only 66 get the diff fagg

p.s flame tickled only becoz he start bitching after geting owned.

LoveHurts

thats a sad picture your sin sucks he only has 1.4k hp my lvl 57 dcz has 1.2k and you cover yourself with a gay color fagot

:pic:

Originally posted by LoveHurts
    thats a sad picture your sin sucks he only has 1.4k hp my lvl 57 dcz has 1.2k and you cover yourself with a gay color fagot
    and u r useing quest jewelry? jewlery that gives hp? since geo is ap only no hp stuff only dex :mellow:

Geodine

God damn lol.
    I tink u ppl need to calm down xDD
    This was my first post to see wot the crowd is like ^^. And well u are all BASTARDS.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast