Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

rate my sig plz:)

This is a discussion on rate my sig plz:) within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I fixed it :rollseyes:...
Page: 2

Crazy2010

I fixed it :rollseyes:

dartagon

Originally posted by Crazy2010
    I fixed it *:rollseyes: *

thx

dartagon

Originally posted by Shurt+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shurt)</div>
    Originally posted by dartagon+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(dartagon)
    Originally posted by Shurt
    <!--QuoteBegin-dartagon
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-VoiD

Nice but u need more work on it!
    try to put more thing in its kinda boring....

:blink:

firdt i didnt made it its mystic and i told him resize a bit and who are you to give shit about the master sig maker mystic?????

look at your sig frist fauka

end of discussion

Wow. Brings all new meaning to hypocrit i suppose. Your sig is fucking huge, boring and doesn't really symbolize anything. Also, please re-take English 101 because, obviously, you failed horribly.
    who says i was english???? im french[/b]
    Ok, then go re-take that Computer Science class, in which you learned to type.[/b][/quote]

ahah your funny you!... you should go take the *funiest man of the world* class, youll might got it pretty easy h43r:

and try to type on your keyboard when its 12:00 pm, your tired, you sleep on ur chair and you just time too fast. i mean you never make mistakes type??? your a perfect guy that always got it rigt??? -_-

dartagon

oh jeez sorry guys for all the trubles, my little brother just came up while i was at my friend home, he noticed i had leave my comp there witouth leaving ko4life.....and he played a lil bit....right now i just HATE HIM :P , forgot everything i said in that topic, it should never been there. i dont feels like hit him right over the face but i think he need a corruption.

srry all , now im back and i know ill never let my acc logg in an other time

dartagon

Originally posted by VoiD

your sig cool btw but the one at the botom is too empty, you should put lil bit more things in it, your probably right if you say its boring i just dont know anything in ps, but i find that sig cool

srry again for trubles

dartagon

btw mod can u close that topic it should never been there, i just didnt want oppinions for my sig you can delete it

VoiD

my bottom sig iz 100% its supposed to be that way
    but thx.. maybe ill add some stuff in it.. ^_^

DontLie

6/10. the text is not very nice and it's too big :P

DragonFire

Dude, if your going to have a fuckin giant sig like that one, take the other ones out ...You don't need 3 sigs...1/2 small ones work just as good..

Rampage

Originally posted by dartagon+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(dartagon)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-VoiD

firdt i didnt made it its mystic and i told him resize a bit and who are you to give shit about the master sig maker mystic?????

end of discussion[/b]
    You're asking people to rate your sig and then you give this kind of comment >< And I see a nice discussion of you talking alone.

aLoNe90

15/10 :wub:

dartagon

Originally posted by Rampage+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Rampage)</div>
    Originally posted by dartagon@
    <!--QuoteBegin-VoiD

end of discussion
    You're asking people to rate your sig and then you give this kind of comment >< And I see a nice discussion of you talking alone.[/b]
    as i said its not me that wrote that post, my young brother, so its not supposed to be there i already asked mod to delet it, and dragonfaire you are right way too big, ill keep the one i got

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12