Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

MrsLies vs. ShaiHulud

This is a discussion on MrsLies vs. ShaiHulud within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; http://files.filefront.com/MrsLies_vs_Shai...;/fileinfo.html...
Page: 1

ShaiHulud

WhenTheSkyTurnsDark

Hư Shai.

1st. :lol:

ShaiHulud

Originally posted by WhenTheSkyTurnsDark
    Hư Shai.

1st. *:lol:
    damn you fast ys to da post :P
    When you goyng to be yn tra's next vid? Maybe you won't be dead the whole time :P :wub:

WhenTheSkyTurnsDark

xD Just happened to be in this section right when you posted, downloading atm, will edit for comments.

Goofy

2cond ^_^

wako0

Downloads 0

i win!

:blink: ohhhhhhhhhh nice

WhenTheSkyTurnsDark

Nice, won 2 out of 3. MrsLies doesn't use minor heal combo, or am I just blind?

:lol: Tra film me when I got disconnected, stop laughing at me. :P

armand0

dont take the 3rd one into account, i didnt had ac, and safety doesnt last long enough :P
    It seems i need to use dex and weapon enchant scroll, my damage was a bit low him, 800 spike on my screen and i need my iron belt and anti-weapon armors back. But nvm, it was nice, i was just a bit suprised to see 600+ judgement :P
    i dont wanna abuse ctrl thing, it would be unfair to minor combo against a bp when there is no debuffing <_<

ShaiHulud

Originally posted by armand0
    dont take the 3rd one into account, i didnt had ac, and safety doesnt last long enough *:P *
    It seems i need to use dex and weapon enchant scroll, my damage was a bit low him, 800 spike on my screen and i need my iron belt and anti-weapon armors back. But nvm, it was nice, i was just a bit suprised to see 600+ judgement :P
    i dont wanna abuse ctrl thing, it would be unfair to minor combo against a bp when there is no debuffing *<_<
    just wait until i make a +8 mirage sword B)

armand0

what was the nick of the guy that i sold my anti-weapon set, i had +7/30 sword def. fp helmet :rollseyes:

Trii

Originally posted by ShaiHulud+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ShaiHulud)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-armand0
    dont take the 3rd one into account, i didnt had ac, and safety doesnt last long enough *:P *
    i dont wanna abuse ctrl thing, it would be unfair to minor combo against a bp when there is no debuffing *<_<
    just wait until i make a +8 mirage sword B)[/b]
    and still not be able to kill me maliced and parasited -_-

ShaiHulud

Originally posted by Trii+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Trii)</div>
    Originally posted by ShaiHulud@
    <!--QuoteBegin-armand0

just wait until i make a +8 mirage sword B)
    and still not be able to kill me maliced and parasited -_-[/b]
    zzzzzzzzzz.... already have killed you plenty of times. I'm not going to pretend that you have never killed me cause you have , so you shouldn't either. -_-

For example, when tra was editing the video, he asked me if I wanted him to remove the part when MrsLies ownt me, and I told him not to because I don't care that he killed me, what you see is how it was, I don't need to make up lies about what happened. Even if MrsLies killed me 3 straight times, I would still want it to be posted cause it was a good fight. tra has fraps of when Felix flat out destroyed me, and whenever he gets time to edit it, he or I will post it.

Trii

the most things i have in my mind are the 1vs1's i did, sure maybe u killed me in 4vs1 or w/e. notice i dont pk in parties for quite awhile now. i remember we did 2 1vs1's in bowl. u lost both.

MotoCross

nice fight bro

ShaiHulud

Originally posted by Trii
    the most things i have in my mind are the 1vs1's i did, sure maybe u killed me in 4vs1 or w/e. notice i dont pk in parties for quite awhile now. i remember we did 2 1vs1's in bowl. u lost both.
    yep that's me, I run in full 8 man parties, tht's why when I'm running I somehow run into 5 stealthed sins that rape me. And when you said you killed me 2 times in a row, I believe it was either after war or a server restart, cause I wear HP armor so I can stay alive longer and not get xped But if you wanna 1on1 tell me when and where and what the rules are kk kanka :wub:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast