Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

rate my skill bar for DCZ

This is a discussion on rate my skill bar for DCZ within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; umm...blind some1 higher lvl than you to get away? well other sins illusion you because they know they are weaker ...
Page: 5

Banned

umm...blind some1 higher lvl than you to get away? well other sins illusion you because they know they are weaker than you, therefore it's the same as what you're trying to explain in your example.

my opinion blinding is = to illusion in its new form.

when your party member is about to die, you minor heal him <_< .

Smurfs

Why would you illusion in a 3v1 then? Don't think they are trying to run away do you?

Sustain

WOW I use similar bars myself thats why we own.

we own bitch we own!

Originally posted by Kennie
    umm...blind some1 higher lvl than you to get away? well other sins illusion you because they know they are weaker than you, therefore it's the same as what you're trying to explain in your example.

my opinion blinding is = to illusion in its new form.

when your party member is about to die, you minor heal him *<_< .
    I guess you saw the part where I said ONLY way to save him? mh doesn't always save someone

Banned

well seeing that your dcz char have more nps than your real one, which means you dont spend much time in the real pvp of ko. blinding 1 guy wont stop 10 others from killing your mage. healing him is much more effective.

thekingoftheswing is referring to a 1v1 battle when he mention illusion would be a noob skill to use. illusion is very effective if you're outnumber in the real cz. what im trying to say is blind is just another form of illusion so you can heal your hp bar up.

blinding is basically a sin's version of stun as well...much like scream for warrior/stun for lr mages, light arrows for archers, it's not always effective, but the time(s) that it is....it can be a bitch....illusion is just an overall annoyance that doesn't really help you kill someone....only delays your death.

Originally posted by Kennie
    well seeing that your dcz char have more nps than your real one, which means you dont spend much time in the real pvp of ko. *blinding 1 guy wont stop 10 others from killing your mage. healing him is much more effective.

thekingoftheswing is referring to a 1v1 battle when he mention illusion would be a noob skill to use. illusion is very effective if you're outnumber in the real cz. what im trying to say is blind is just another form of illusion so you can heal your hp bar up.
    I've spent plenty of time pking in the "real pvp of ko" but I spent most of the time on my mage xp'ing. 2k nps in dlw in ke was an easily obtainable number, that's why I've got so many on him. As for the mage in the real cz...I was working to get lvl 70, and then I was going to be free to do nothing but pk rather than having to lvl...but rofd raised the lvl cap..so back to xp. I go to a few wars here and there, cz every so often, but dlw was where I had the most fun, hence why I went to dlw's alot.

Also...explain to me how using illusion on one person, when you're "outnumbered" in cz is really going to help you...illusion doesn't make all the skills fail...only increases the chance that they do....5vs1 and illusion one guy, don't see a whole lot of help there. Also I was referring to the fact that illusion is gay in a 1v1, I simply stated that it's extra gay in a 3v1. I don't use illusion.

Banned

let me tell you in the old ko where you can tell ppl have glowies, in a 3v1 (all sins) situation you illusion the strongest sin and take them down 1by1.

and your argument is that blind isnt 100% when use? i believe that is not a good argument because with illusion the skills doesnt always failed.

in 1v1, blind is as gay as illusion which i have recieve plenty from lvl 72 sins.

what's the difference between scream/lr stun and blinding?

Blinding you can't see your character dying...others you have to watch your guy hit the floor unless you can /town.

Banned

other ppl have raise that question before drake. whats the difference between scream and illusion?stun and illusion? its just using skills that you have available to you, but the difference? i dont know i dont know man.

Aba

he isn't lying about his stats - he is full ap sin which is nice in dcz for how he plays, never moves without a party and never leaves the party so tha makes up for his super shitty hp/ac

Smurfs

pff you so posted in the wrong topic

DiplomaticTank

WoW man forreal ur skill bars look sooo disfunctional, but for someone to be a pro dcz player with that mess must have some sort of skills, i commend u on that, but really how long do u play ko aday/month to be able to opperate a skill bar like that :lol:
    must be putting in them long hours man lol, good thing im archer i use only 3 skills hahaha and it works great for me =D

wraith86

Originally posted by Aba
    he isn't lying about his stats - he is full ap sin which is nice in dcz for how he plays, never moves without a party and never leaves the party so tha makes up for his super shitty hp/ac
    whos stats?

Originally posted by wraith86+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(wraith86)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Aba
    whos stats?[/b]
    mine :P but he posted in the wrong topic like smurfs said :lol:

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast